Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Well, i might as well claim since there's a deadline and everyone but there mother wants me dead. I'm a one shot night vig and i shot ape last night because i have a very strong feeling that he's scum and that day one fight was to gain something for himself. If you go back to the day scene you see that the second victim thwarted the shot.

It somehow failed and to me that means he either started with a vest AND had a gladiator power or gained it through the battle like CTM indicated. Either way, that sounds more scum aligned survivability rather than townie.

Also, i'm obviously suspicious of nolder now that he's basically claiming to be vig as well albeit a day vig.

This.

Ape can confirm that Andrew was shot last night. That is how Andrew knew Hess was lying.

It was a 1-time BPV, and Andrew did not earn it through the CTM challenge. 

You need to open your aperture on how you are viewing this game.

Pete the mod gave it to Andrew, because Andrew is a really nice guy, with a great name.

The fact I am a townie that earned a vest is exactly WHY I said it's more likely town got a doc and at least one vest, and scum got a bulletproof dooshbag = you.

I'm thinking about balance. You aren't thinking very logically at all. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynch me and feel the Ape power you fagola.

BG is the one with the noose around his neck, but carry on with your squirming... the more you whimper the more powerful my arrogance grows. Soon I will be unstoppable.

I thought Ape said he already had the vest.

I did not start the game with the vest, I did not earn it via the challenge.

Hess doing a 180 from "ape's role doesn't make sense for scum" to parroting CTM "challenge to a fight to win a vest sounds like scum". 

el-mariachi-antonio-banderas-in-desperad

Feels like Hess trying to pull us off BG and onto him by perpetuating a weak, obviously scummy argument? I dunno. He's playing like a giant talking doodie though

Ahh yeah...I remember.  Among my most disappointing moments -- so glad you pulled it out for us lol

**** that, I had you both.  Leelou and some other dumbass voted wrong.  I figured it out, just like I always do. I was right.  Thats all that matters.

- Batman

Hey you guys who are bashing me can GFY

I ****ed up, yeah

I admit it

But for those of you who are saying it was obvious Lily was the Doc

A. I was gone all weekend and unable to keep up with the game, if there were hints leading up to today I wasn't around to see them

B. If there were hints today and I missed them maybe some of you who were around and knew I had a ******* kill could have tried steering me away from Lily

I still take the responsibility for killing her but if you claim you knew Lily was doc and you did nothing to steer me away while calling me a dumbass then you're just being an a$$hole

BG is the one with the noose around his neck, but carry on with your squirming... the more you whimper the more powerful my arrogance grows. Soon I will be unstoppable.

I did not start the game with the vest, I did not earn it via the challenge.

Sounds like bullsh*t to me.

I ****ed up, yeah

I admit it

A. I was gone all weekend and unable to keep up with the game, if there were hints leading up to today I wasn't around to see them

B. If there were hints today and I missed them maybe some of you who were around and knew I had a ******* kill could have tried steering me away from Lily

I still take the responsibility for killing her but if you claim you knew Lily was doc and you did nothing to steer me away while calling me a dumbass then you're just being an a$$hole

I thought it was pretty obvious.

Not our faults you havent been reading.  I was in Cancun for a week and kept up.

You lie about roles all the time, how do we know you're serious?  You faked with Verb.  And how are we supposed to know what you are reading and what you're not.

I <3 you but GFY.  

Not our faults you havent been reading.  I was in Cancun for a week and kept up.

That's great. Wasn't my choice.

If I could have ordered net for the room I'd have checked in but that wasn't in the cards. 

I told everyone this before the last game even started iirc.

**** that, I had you both.  Leelou and some other dumbass voted wrong.  I figured it out, just like I always do. I was right.  Thats all that matters.

- Batman

lulz -- I was dead, so there's no denying that I was found out.  Had I been around when whomever was L-1 would have never been a question...but I wasn't, and it made it obvious I was scum.

lulz -- I was dead, so there's no denying that I was found out.  Had I been around when whomever was L-1 would have never been a question...but I wasn't, and it made it obvious I was scum.

Maybe, I dont remember, dont care.  I was right.

Ummmm, should we just hammer BG or give him a few more minutes?

I ****ed up, yeah

I admit it

I still take the responsibility for killing her but if you claim you knew Lily was doc and you did nothing to steer me away while calling me a dumbass then you're just being an a&#036;&#036;hole

A. Not everyone else's fault you waltz'ed in here and told us "GFY I'm not getting caught up"

B. Not everyone else's fault you faked shooting at Verbal, then impatiently shot Lily rather than asking us to reach a consensus

I cased Lily all game until I realized she was doc, sometimes we just get it wrong dude. Relax.

If I'd be lost without you,  I cant imagine what your family would be like.  Thank goodness for Mrs. Crusher.  <3  Tell her boopsie says thank you.

Catching up now after dropping some 3's on deez foolz.

Dude it was nuts.  I really thought it was the flu.  Feeling good now.  

Wait...

So Ape doesn't start with the vest, but he earned it but not through the challenge. Am reading this right???

It is exactly as I explained it, dipsh*t. 

You should pay attention. Now, let's have the desperation spin... I'm curious to see what CTM tells you to say.

A. Not everyone else's fault you waltz'ed in here and told us "GFY I'm not getting caught up"

B. Not everyone else's fault you faked shooting at Verbal, then impatiently shot Lily rather than asking us to reach a consensus

I cased Lily all game until I realized she was doc, sometimes we just get it wrong dude. Relax.

A. I never actually said that. I saw people bitching about where I was before I even got here and decided it was better to play in the moment to keep you guys happy.

B. In case you didn't notice it's ~4mins to deadline. It wasn't about being impatient. It was about getting the shot out of the way so we could focus on lynching for better or worse because I was distracting us from that goal.

That's what he claims yes. Probably already preparing his defense for when/if you flip town. I recommend that JVoR shoots him tonight.

Yeah, I've been completely up front with my claim. It's been in the thread for hours. I don't know why Hess is going all drama club acting like he just had an epiphany.

His reveal keeps evolving, mine was static, and when JVOR revealed I confirmed what he said, because it was teh right thing to do. I expected to be shot at last night, I went out of my way to draw the shot to waste it. Played it completely pro-town.

Yep.

Hahaha... yeah, okay.

btw Ape I'm not mad at everyone or really throwing an emo fit here

I just think it's messed up that some people are bashing me (which is fine, I deserve it) but are also saying it was obvious Lily was doc

If it was obvious I feel like they would/should have done something to steer me away from shooting her

Just feels like some are being harder than they should be is all I'm saying

btw Ape I'm not mad at everyone or really throwing an emo fit here

I just think it's messed up that some people are bashing me (which is fine, I deserve it) but are also saying it was obvious Lily was doc

If it was obvious I feel like they would/should have done something to steer me away from shooting her

Just feels like some are being harder than they should be is all I'm saying

It was obvious.  You're stupid.  It was a horrible decision.  100% your fault.  STFU GFY

Archived