Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

I don't mind revealing, but I'd like JiF to go first.

I'm the town thief.  Each night, I pick someone and if they have a vest or a gun, I get it.  

Yes, I shot Sharrow.  Was deciding between him, AVM or Dan.  Went with Sharrow.  My bust.  Thought it was a good shot.

I stole the gun from JVOR last night.  

I'm the watcher. Last night, I watched JVoR. I saw JiF visit him. So that part of his story lines up.

But Wombat definitely did not track Sharrow there last night.

@Dan another reason to vote you is because you also waited for JIF to claim before you did, which also gave you information to use in your claim

if your town There are too many questions associated with You and now AVM pops in, commends Dan without a real expalnation as to why, and votes Wombat.

At this stage I think scum is backed into a corner but its very possible someone is laying back staying quiet.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dan another reason to vote you is because you also waited for JIF to claim before you did, which also gave you information to use in your claim

if your town There are too many questions associated with You and now AVM pops in, commends Dan without a real expalnation as to why, and votes Wombat.

At this stage I think scum is backed into a corner but its very possible someone is laying back staying quiet.

I called out Wombat immediately, but selfishly, I wanted JiF to reveal first so that I could at least know 100% if he was where he claimed to be last night. I was curious how he could have visited JVoR and then also day-killed. Tbh, thief didn't cross my mind.

I would love to hear Dan's results from N1 and N2. My guess is she watched 80 N1. Come to think of it, maybe Nolder is scum instead of JiF.

Lol! I don't understand your decisions, but you're doing a nice job arguing this. I have a feeling you will live another day.

Kind of like JIF's reluctance to scream lynch JVOR after he stole a gun from him, despite JVOR saying he had no more guns?

Indeed, good point

No explanation?  I have already stated why I doubted Wombat.  I said so much yesterday when he was essentially vetted town, and I restated it a bit ago.  Wombat not screaming SMC was a killer when we KNOW there are day time bullets around reeks.  If he keeps his mouth shut too long and gets shot, SMC glides as he was already doing

This should be fairly simple

If we lynch Wombat and he comes clean we kill dan and jif

if we lynch Dan and she comes clean we lynch Wombat and JIF is vetted.

We just have to figure out whats the best option and I think Dan lynch gives us the most info since shes also tied to JIF

JIF would not be vetted by lynching Dan. 

One of Dan or Wombat are lying. JIFs alignment is not tied to that, imo. 

Which of these people is the greatest threat?

If JIF is not town aligned, he's stealing guns and shooting townies.

If JVOR is is not town aligned, he's got guns and shooting townies or vests.

Wombat and Dan are passive roles, we know one of them is lying. We can resolve that later. Dan could easily be lying about whether she saw Wombat or not, easy thing to leave out, as a scum watcher if he's town.

We should be deciding between JIF and JVOR. IF we lynch JIF now, then we vote on who JVOR shoots tonight. 

me too, just skimming along for now but either way if JiF stole his gun JVOR is now roleless at least.

How did he use JVOR's gun to shoot during te day though?

He's made it clear he stole the gun last night and used it today. I don't know any more than what he's told us.

LOL. I've been dreading this moment. I made the unforgivable error of not watching 80 that night. I thought Integrity was going to be killed after his excellent work the first two days, so I submitted my NA on him instead, and I realized my mistake too late. I alluded to it here ...

Thanks for this. I'll read the game this weekend unless you want to replace me. It all sounds very intriguing, lol. Until then, i really don't know what's happening and I'm sure I've made some terrible decisions because of it.

You know what I'm wondering? If Dan is town watcher, then she probably watched 80 N2 right? Why didn't she guilty SMC instead of letting me do it?

JIF would not be vetted by lynching Dan.

One of Dan or Wombat are lying. JIFs alignment is not tied to that, imo.

Which of these people is the greatest threat?

If JIF is not town aligned, he's stealing guns and shooting townies.

If JVOR is is not town aligned, he's got guns and shooting townies or vests.

Wombat and Dan are passive roles, we know one of them is lying. We can resolve that later. Dan could easily be lying about whether she saw Wombat or not, easy thing to leave out, as a scum watcher if he's town.

We should be deciding between JIF and JVOR. IF we lynch JIF now, then we vote on who JVOR shoots tonight.

Well if we want to go that route, I would favor lynching JiF, but it would be nice to hear from JVoR to get him to take a stand on JiF's claim that he lied about his shots.

I didn't know he was lying until he said he saw Sharrow visit JVoR. That's why I wanted him to name who he tracked, because I knew I could vet it one way or the other.

Yes, but it was abundantly clear you planned on calling him a liar before he said anything. You were basically inviting him to share his results as if you knew them, so you could then call bullsh*t.

This is why I'm leaning towards believing him, not you.

I feel like you and JIF are the way to go, as scum, JVOR has played a pretty pro-town path so far, so I'm leaning vig not SK for him, could be wrong there.

If we lynch JIF today, we remove the chance of JIF stealing more guns and shooting townies, which is a risk given he is scum MVP regarldess of alignment.

If we lynch JVOR today, we neutralize the source of the guns. Regardless of JVORs alignment. This would also be smart. A vig is worthless to us if he can't keep his gun in his hand, and we can't vet his alignment. He's gotta die at some point regardless, for risk of bieng SK.

I think we can wait on you and Wombat. There's an obvious liar there, and maybe be a role out there that can clear it up. Meanwhile, JVOR and JIF represent a path to additional killing. We should nip that in the bud.

Okay, siblings just arrived... I say we agree not to lynch everyone until we have everything on the table. I favor removing JVOR or JIF, then worry about Wombat or Dan after. Scum having a path to extra kills is the only way they get back in this game. Watcher/tracker is not an immediate detriment. 

Just trying to be pragmatic here.

Unvote

Yes, but it was abundantly clear you planned on calling him a liar before he said anything. You were basically inviting him to share his results as if you knew them, so you could then call bullsh*t.

This is why I'm leaning towards believing him, not you.

Wow, ok. Lol. I was actually hoping he'd say he tracked me or JiF. If he tracked JiF, I was thinking he'd have the same questions as I did about him. I wanted them to go first so I could be sure they weren't making up something to fit my own results.

If I had to choose one player to be lying based purely on timing alone I would have to say Dan is lying.

Although she gave reasons most of what she says and JIF says are already in the thread and easily used in a reveal/Claim

Dan also wants you to believe Wombat and SMC chose a gambit when the preveious day SMC was in no real trouble and Wombat nailed him with the Watcher reveal and put the first vote as well causing SMC to get speed lynched. Dan claimed this was ballsy and rightfully so but Its far less likely than how Dan used the last few pages to claim things that were obviously in the thread as did JIF.

Im going to Unvote JIF and Vote Dan

If Dan flips town obviously Wombat is dead tomorrow.

If Dan flips scum we have to start looking hard at AVM and JIF  BUT its very possible JIF could be an innocent by stander

Dan also wants you to believe Wombat and SMC chose a gambit when the preveious day SMC was in no real trouble and Wombat nailed him with the Watcher reveal and put the first vote as well causing SMC to get speed lynched. Dan claimed this was ballsy and rightfully so

This part I have no explanation for. I am just as perplexed as the rest of you, lol.

This part I have no explanation for. I am just as perplexed as the rest of you, lol.

so you see my point in voting you ...your lynch gives us the most info IMHO because now not only do you have JIF somewhat tied to you but AVM as well ...if your town you more than did your job here if your scum, well AVM better run for the Hills 

so you see my point in voting you ...your lynch gives us the most info IMHO because now not only do you have JIF somewhat tied to you but AVM as well ...if your town you more than did your job here if your scum, well AVM better run for the Hills 

I do understand. I'm only arguing to lynch Wombat first because I know without a doubt he's not town.

I thought Integrity was supposed to be able to read Wombat really well.

My read on Wombat is irrelevan. He revealed as tracker, and gave us SMC, the only circumstance where that makes sense is if scum opted to win glorious or die trying. You and he could be running a gambit right now for all I know. I'm not really worried about resolving you vs. him, you are both passive roles, and we have a 2nd killer and a thief taking the shots and using them on townies to contend with first.

I'm not voting anyone other than Wombat today.

If I were scum, I'd dig my heels in on this too - rather than see JVOR's shots or JIF's ability to steal them removed. You ignoring the pragmatism of what I'm suggesting in a game where the most important thing for scum right now is extra kills they can use to get caught up, is very alarming. 

I'll have to run the numbers on this, but if we mislynch wombat right now, it means scum shot sharrow and lynched wombat, then we go to night and scum kills town, while JIF steals a shot, we enter tomorrow JIF shoots town again, you get lynched, then night comes scum gets a shot, he steals one (because at this point JVOR is still alive), and day comes and JIF shoots town again... that is 6 townies shot via NK or stolen kills from JVOR during the day, while only you get lynched in that span... and then we have to try to lynch JIF, while he likely pushes JVOR as SK, and even if we do lynch JIF, we've still gotta deal with the possibility that JVOR is SK.

The right thing to do today is remove JIF or JVOR. You and Wombat can go another day going round-and-round about who is lying, that doesn't cause anyone to die. We have the option to kill a killer today.

My suggestion is lynch JIF, and vote for who JVOR shoots between you and Wombat. Then we can lynch JVOR tomorrow unless something new is learned. If JVOR is town, he should go along with this, as it will all but ensure a town victory by keeping the numbers in our favor. His services are no longer needed.

I do understand. I'm only arguing to lynch Wombat first because I know without a doubt he's not town.

Do you know without a doubt? Or do you know he didn't do something he said? I knew without a doubt on N1 that Hess wasn't shot at, but it said nothing about knowing his alignment. 

What you are saying you "have" on Wombat does not lead to a 100% conclusion about his alignment. This isn't even a sensible statement, you are outside yourself right now.

My read on Wombat is irrelevan. He revealed as tracker, and gave us SMC, the only circumstance where that makes sense is if scum opted to win glorious or die trying. You and he could be running a gambit right now for all I know. I'm not really worried about resolving you vs. him, you are both passive roles, and we have a 2nd killer and a thief taking the shots and using them on townies to contend with first.

If I were scum, I'd dig my heels in on this too - rather than see JVOR's shots or JIF's ability to steal them removed. You ignoring the pragmatism of what I'm suggesting in a game where the most important thing for scum right now is extra kills they can use to get caught up, is very alarming.

I'll have to run the numbers on this, but if we mislynch wombat right now, it means scum shot sharrow and lynched wombat, then we go to night and scum kills town, while JIF steals a shot, we enter tomorrow JIF shoots town again, you get lynched, then night comes scum gets a shot, he steals one (because at this point JVOR is still alive), and day comes and JIF shoots town again... that is 6 townies shot via NK or stolen kills from JVOR during the day, while only you get lynched in that span... and then we have to try to lynch JIF, while he likely pushes JVOR as SK, and even if we do lynch JIF, we've still gotta deal with the possibility that JVOR is SK.

The right thing to do today is remove JIF or JVOR. You and Wombat can go another day going round-and-round about who is lying, that doesn't cause anyone to die. We have the option to kill a killer today.

My suggestion is lynch JIF, and vote for who JVOR shoots between you and Wombat. Then we can lynch JVOR tomorrow unless something new is learned. If JVOR is town, he should go along with this, as it will all but ensure a town victory by keeping the numbers in our favor. His services are no longer needed.

Do you know without a doubt? Or do you know he didn't do something he said? I knew without a doubt on N1 that Hess wasn't shot at, but it said nothing about knowing his alignment.

What you are saying you "have" on Wombat does not lead to a 100% conclusion about his alignment. This isn't even a sensible statement, you are outside yourself right now.

I definitely agree that I'm not fully sensible right now! LOL maybe I'm overly excited from copying and color coding things into my tables since four a.m. You and 80 kept changing your votes every page, my god.

I can see where you're coming from. That probably should make the most sense from everyone else's perspective. But I want to get him now! To me, he's a guarantee for today's lynch, and then Smash can get more info on JiF/JVoR tonight. I also hope you're not setting up a scenario where I'm going to flip town and you'll convince yourself that Wombat is town too. There's just no way, especially considering how he's played it after my reveal.

My plan is an actual guarantee to remove secondary kills, we know JVOR is a killer, and JIF is stealing those shots and hitting town. No "trust me" involved.

Your plan is a promised plan of lynching scum, that we have to take your word for. I don't want to "trust you" if I have a better option.

The only scenario I'm setting up is an opportunity to remove a killing mechanic from the game, remove the wifom of whether JVOR is SK or VIg and JIF's ability to take his shots, and giving the town an opportunity to possibly vet one of either you or Wombat, before we decide which to lynch. 

Tracker and Watcher claims aren't something we need to immediately resolve, not when we have KNOW KILLERS at large. 

If JVOR flips Vig. JIF flips town thief, then is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Nolder got his additional kill as a townie? 

So we let the roles out there help resolve the Dan/Wombat issue, while removing killing from game and getting more context on Nolder, JIF, JVOR. 

To me, it makes the most sense. I'm also visiting family, so my sanity could be compromised. LOL, anyway, we can sort through it. I just don't want to leave the door open for that many kills to take place because we impulsively try to resolve you vs. wombat while we know JIF is stealing guns from JVOR and shooting townies. Ignoring that would be retarded.

Option 1 If we lynch wombat today and hes town Dan dies tomorrow in quick fashion

Option 2 If we lynch Dan today and shes town we get Wombat tomorrow

Option 3 If you want to take shots at JVOR and JIF via lynch thats fine

Option 4 Is the possibility of Ape and Wombat being scum IF wombat turns up scum on a lynch .

Now with all that being said It brings me back to what Dan said earlier and I agree with her that its very possible.... If Wombat and SMC set up a Gambit No reason you (APE) and CTM could have tried the same exact thing Bringing 2 of your scum team to end game with no doubt as you would have us believe. Have you been vetted in any other way APE ? other than the Battle with CTM that for all we know could have been a big Gambit Circus between the 2 of you.

My opinion is we Lynch JIF or JVOR as Ape stated (because my last case on APE is JUST a Possibility and deal with wombat Dan and the rest tomorrow. JVOR has not posted about his Gun and how many shots it has and If JIF stole it someone has to be full of sh*t between the 2 of them.

For now Unvote Dan Vote JIF

Anyone wanna give me a rundown of what's going on?

Too many pages; don't want to read.

Yeah well start reading pal cause I went back to read some crap as did Dan no reason you cant do the same. I dont mind answering specific questions if I know the answer but Im not giving you a run down and to be honest there are a lot of good posts the past 4 pages that have a lot to do with wtf is going on.

Yeah well start reading pal cause I went back to read some crap as did Dan no reason you cant do the same. I dont mind answering specific questions if I know the answer but Im not giving you a run down and to be honest there are a lot of good posts the past 4 pages that have a lot to do with wtf is going on.

w/e

I'm not in a reading mood so it'll probably be a few hours or maybe more

Here is a perfect example of Nolder claiming he had a "SHOT" when in reality he had a kick.

Leelou Claimed she was SHOT at but her vest was probably kicked or punched off.

It would also help if JVOR was more specific about his one time Ability .

personally I think its possible JVOR could have an actual gun but Im 100 % positive JIF has one since it is stated specifically in my PM from PAc.

I tend to think of things in terms of mechanics and not flavor. For example in my dodgeball game people weren't "lynched", they technically had the ball thrown at them. I am sure I referred to it as lynching several times though. I'm not one for roleplaying or staying in the theme when I have other things on my mind.

I mean if you want to get really technical, does it make sense for a "vest" to STOP a "kick"? And would a "kick" actually knock a "vest" off? At some point you have to come back to the fact that these are all just game mechanics with flavor thrown on top.

Its not flavor leelou they are 2 different things and I think Pac put that in so we could actully distinguish between Martial arts and actual guns. If not there would be no way to narrow down to the SK. My guess is you were just told your vest was knocked off. If Pac was specific and said SHOT off I hope he was sticking to the games formatt amd didnt just make the same mistake nolder did.

Ohh. Well if Pac is actually purposely mixing "guns" and "kicks" then nevermind my last post. I haven't been paying enough attention to catch that. FTR my thing was a Crane Kick. I didn't have a gun.

Yeah Nolders looked scummy since he Killed the Doc but I dont thnk he had a choice in the matter

Well in my defense I didn't pick up the doc hinting. I was skimming at the time.

Not so much in my defense though...I did have a choice so dunno why you say I didn't. I could have attempted to kill anyone. I chose Lily because she was on Ape's list and had a fairly low post count. I figured at the time that I would trust his instincts over my own and even if he was wrong about her (remember at the time I skimmed over him saying he was ok with her) I would just end up shooting a semi active townie and thus would remove someone somewhat suspicious from the suspect pool. I screwed up but it was still my choice.

Don't think he had a choice? He HAD to shoot Lily? Or he HAD to shoot... I think I'm reading between the lines here, now that I've had some coffee.

Ohhhh maybe that's what he meant. Yes I did have to shoot. Well actually I'm not sure if I could have chosen not to shoot, I didn't ask Pac. But if I wanted to shoot the only day I was allowed to do so was Day 2.

Archived