Jets Have Interest In RB Bradshaw

JetNation

Despite the fact the Jets have signed RB Mike Goodson, the Jets are reportedly interested in acquiring the services of former Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw according to ESPNNewYork.com. Bradshaw has drawn interest from the Jets, Steelers, and the Packers and also might return to the Giants. The Jets are willing to sign Bradshaw if he lowers his asking price.

“I feel great,” he said on ESPN New York 98.7. “I’m getting there. I’m walking around without the boot. There are a lot of teams out there that need running backs.

“I want to go to a team where I can be the number one (back) and get multiple carries every game,” he added. “A couple of teams are interested. … Pittsburgh, the Jets, the Packers, which are all teams that I feel like need a running back and I can help. It’s a process and I want to take it slow.”

When asked if he could play for Rex after playing for Coughlin:

“I’ve head from a lot of guys he is a great coach,” Bradshaw said of Ryan. “It is not even about that [difference between Ryan and Coughlin] with me. He seems to get his guys going for games and
for
weeks.”

sign this beast!  he knows what it takes to win two superbowls 

This would make sense in 2015.  We can all hope.  This season,  why would any free agent want to play for the Jets?   

They'd sign cheap and play on a team who looks like it's planning on tanking.

I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member?

If he has no other options or it's down to the Bills, Browns or Jets,  then, yes.

But if you had the option of Packers, Giants, Jets, or Bills and the money was all similar,  where would you go?

If he has no other options or it's down to the Bills, Browns or Jets,  then, yes.

But if you had the option of Packers, Giants, Jets, or Bills and the money was all similar,  where would you go?

Point taken, but the Packers and Giants have not exactly been run blocking powerhouses lately.  It is possible that those teams won't cough the money up just yet and that is no reason not to try.  Legit reasons not to have the guy in are if they don't like him or want to give younger guys  a shot, not because the Packers might  want him and how can we compete with that?

Point taken, but the Packers and Giants have not exactly been run blocking powerhouses lately.  It is possible that those teams won't cough the money up just yet and that is no reason not to try.  Legit reasons not to have the guy in are if they don't like him or want to give younger guys  a shot, not because the Packers might  want him and how can we compete with that?

I wouldn't mind Bradshaw on the Jets.   He'd most likely be better than anybody they have now. And if he came cheap, why not.

He must be hard up to sign cheap with the Jets but would like to draft RB t 

Archived