ps. I love Mark Sanchez

Greenseed4

Methinks you need to stop drinking Jamesons before you watch Jets games.  I can understand why you drink, because watching Sanchez is enough to make anyone drink, but you really need to watch him sans the haze of alcohol.  He sucks.

Methinks you need to stop drinking Jamesons before you watch Jets games. I can understand why you drink, because watching Sanchez is enough to make anyone drink, but you really need to watch him sans the haze of alcohol. He sucks.

Ha ha, Jameson is my family name, not my hobby. But you're right, I could def cut back on my drinking.

Sanchez has needed coddling in the league, but I think he's ready to break out. What did you expect from a 12-game Junior? He has the skill set. He needs some weapons and an aggressive gameplan. He'll be fine.

Ha ha, Jameson is my family name, not my hobby. But you're right, I could def cut back on my drinking.

Sanchez has needed coddling in the league, but I think he's ready to break out. What did you expect from a 12-game Junior? He has the skill set. He needs some weapons and an aggressive gameplan. He'll be fine.

You sound like your doing a parody of Smashmouth.

Last year was an anomaly. The entire offense was injured, and those able to dress were subject to Sporano's (clearly) ridiculous offense. One which, I'll go out on a limb and suggest, was a designed sabotage to the Jets.

What Sanchez did with fifth string WRs, zero TEs, and passive aggressive play calling was admirable.

He is an excellent leader. He WILL carve out an excellent career in this league. And he will inspire hundreds (if not thousands) to sport headbands. Give him an opportunity to do the whole, roll-out and pass on the run thing (something he's actually really good at), and some decent talent at the other end of his passes, and you'll all be believers like me.

Mark Sanchez WILL be our starting QB, and he will excel in a WCO. Mark my words.

He's good (not "real" good; but definitely "good enough"). He's smart, he's mobile, and he has an arm. He's heard your grumbling and will respond with a much (MUCH) improved performance this year.

I'm sick of the crap talk and the booing. He is the starting QB of your New York Jets, and he deserves your support.

YOU HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND!  THIS QB YOUR REFERRING TO IS WEARING A DAMN HEADBAND TO PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!! A FRIGGEN HEADBAND!!!!!!!!    HE NEEDS TO GO JOIN A SOCCER TEAM OR PURSUE A CAREER AS A EUROPEAN TENNIS PLAYER WHERE HEADBANDS ARE ACCEPTED!!!!   WHY DOES OUR QB HAVE TO START FLAMING TRENDS?!?!?!  HE SUCKS AND HE IS THE FARTHEST THING FROM A GOOD LEADER!!!!!!!  HE'S GETTING BENCHED FOR GENO SOONER OR LATER - WHETHER YOU WANA ACCEPT IT OR NOT!!!   IM GONNA HAVE A FRIGGEN STROKE OVER THIS DAMN SHT SO I GOTTA GO NOW!!!!!

Last year was an anomaly. The entire offense was injured, and those able to dress were subject to Sporano's (clearly) ridiculous offense. One which, I'll go out on a limb and suggest, was a designed sabotage to the Jets.

What Sanchez did with fifth string WRs, zero TEs, and passive aggressive play calling was admirable.

He is an excellent leader. He WILL carve out an excellent career in this league. And he will inspire hundreds (if not thousands) to sport headbands. Give him an opportunity to do the whole, roll-out and pass on the run thing (something he's actually really good at), and some decent talent at the other end of his passes, and you'll all be believers like me.

Mark Sanchez WILL be our starting QB, and he will excel in a WCO. Mark my words.

He's good (not "real" good; but definitely "good enough"). He's smart, he's mobile, and he has an arm. He's heard your grumbling and will respond with a much (MUCH) improved performance this year.

I'm sick of the crap talk and the booing. He is the starting QB of your New York Jets, and he deserves your support.

Mr. Greenseed, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

YOU HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND!  THIS QB YOUR REFERRING TO IS WEARING A DAMN HEADBAND TO PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!! A FRIGGEN HEADBAND!!!!!!!!    HE NEEDS TO GO JOIN A SOCCER TEAM OR PURSUE A CAREER AS A EUROPEAN TENNIS PLAYER WHERE HEADBANDS ARE ACCEPTED!!!!   WHY DOES OUR QB HAVE TO START FLAMING TRENDS?!?!?!  HE SUCKS AND HE IS THE FARTHEST THING FROM A GOOD LEADER!!!!!!!  HE'S GETTING BENCHED FOR GENO SOONER OR LATER - WHETHER YOU WANA ACCEPT IT OR NOT!!!   IM GONNA HAVE A FRIGGEN STROKE OVER THIS DAMN SHT SO I GOTTA GO NOW!!!!!

LOL

Relax Stu. The big bad boogy  fairy man will be gone soon.

YOU HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND! THIS QB YOUR REFERRING TO IS WEARING A DAMN HEADBAND TO PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!! A FRIGGEN HEADBAND!!!!!!!! HE NEEDS TO GO JOIN A SOCCER TEAM OR PURSUE A CAREER AS A EUROPEAN TENNIS PLAYER WHERE HEADBANDS ARE ACCEPTED!!!! WHY DOES OUR QB HAVE TO START FLAMING TRENDS?!?!?! HE SUCKS AND HE IS THE FARTHEST THING FROM A GOOD LEADER!!!!!!! HE'S GETTING BENCHED FOR GENO SOONER OR LATER - WHETHER YOU WANA ACCEPT IT OR NOT!!! IM GONNA HAVE A FRIGGEN STROKE OVER THIS DAMN SHT SO I GOTTA GO NOW!!!!!

Really should be a Post Hall of Fame on this site.

Can Marty Ball save Sanchez?

May, 31, 2013
May 31

3:37

PM ET

By  Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com

Rex Ryan took a walk on the wild side in the offseason, hiring pass-happy coordinator Marty Mornhinweg to take over the Jets' moribund offense. Mornhinweg comes from good stock. He played for Mike Holmgren in high school and learned from Bill Walsh and Andy Reid in the NFL. But can he fix the struggling Mark Sanchez?

I spoke to Mornhinweg, Holmgren and Hall of Famer Steve Young, who played for Mornhinweg, to get some answers.

Hall of Famer Steve Young was in Nashville, Tenn., on Dec. 17, the night Mark Sanchez's career turned into a country-music song -- a sad ballad about hitting rock bottom after a long fall.

"To me," Young said this week, "it just looked like a capitulation from a quarterback."

That's a fancy way of saying Sanchez gave up.

Young, working the New York Jets-Tennessee Titans game for ESPN, saw what America saw that Monday night. Sanchez threw four interceptions, lost a fumble with the game on the line and lost his starting job, which he may never get back.

"Capitulation" is a harsh word -- also hard to rhyme in a song -- but there's no doubt Sanchez was throwing to ghosts on that ill-fated night in Dixie.

Now here we are, six months later, and Sanchez is trying to win back his team and its fans. The man charged with fixing him is a blast from Young's past, offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg, who faces perhaps the biggest challenge of his career.

Hahahaa

Seriously. Mark played one year of college ball. I hated the fact that we drafted him. I HATED the fact that we traded up to get him. He didn't excel in OTAs his preseason work was shoddy. But the kid went 3-0 in his first year.

He has the goods. Two years of them. And despite missing the playoffs for two years he actually improved in almost every area of quarterbacking.

Lets give him some receiving talent. Lets stop pulling him out of the game when he gets "hot" to insert a Tebow running play...and let's get him a coordinater who values TDs over field goals.

He has swagger. He needs weapons.

Archived