Leelou's Princess Bride Mafia - Game thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buddy up? I'm not sure I understand the point of making this post, from your point of view. You've barely cased anyone, in fact I don't think you cased anyone at all, you simply rode-along watching the Darthe train and as soon as it became obvious he was a goner, you voted him. Now this? I don't get it.

Also, you've done that thing where you say you are going to read and then follow-up, but haven't, but I feel like now you've gotten wise (since I've caught you on that twice now) and now you included some sort of hedging statement like you may or may not post about your supposed re-read.

What's the rush? It's the weekend.

Weren't you the one seconding Pac's accusation that I was "in a rush to get to night" because I asked that we have competing trains on D1. Something I almost always advocate the value of doing? Now you want to hurry things along?

I can't get my head around how you are playing. Feels like you are dropping blatant role tells, which would be epically stupid, unless you are posturing for a false claim later. What's the method to your madness here, I guess I'm kinda looking for a reason not to start cratering on you.

I don't understand how you can say that. I read, I quoted, and put my thoughts down. How is that different from what the rest of you do? It used to be that I simply read and commented, but this time I quoted some things and you still say I haven't reread. How the f*ck would you know if I read anything, anyway? You're full of it, Ape. 

For future reference, when I say I'm going to reread, it means just that - read. It doesn't mean coming back with proof to placate you. 

I usually consider it scummy when someone says they are going to reread. If you are going to do it, just do it and don't tell us about it. That being said, I'm used to it from some people (the two most prominent in my memory being Meesh and Lily) so it's not the strongest scumtell in this case imo.

I usually consider it scummy when someone says they are going to reread. If you are going to do it, just do it and don't tell us about it. That being said, I'm used to it from some people (the two most prominent in my memory being Meesh and Lily) so it's not the strongest scumtell in this case imo.

Child please. I think most of us do it at some point especially as the games is moving along. It's just a little more noticeable when someone is called out and says they will reread and come back with nothing or something re-hashed.

Vote Count: 

Nol (3) - Crushlove, JC, Mish
Hess (2) - JiF, wombat
Lily (2) - Ape, Hess
Crushlove (1) - Lily

JiF (1) - 80
Ishy (1) - Nol
Mish (1) - csalami

Wombat (1) - AVM

Not voting: Ishy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline - Monday 3 pm est

Vote Count: 

Hess (2) - JiF, wombat
Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

Wombat (2) - AVM, Ishy
Crushlove (1) - Lily

JiF (1) - 80
Ishy (1) - Nol
Mish (1) - csalami

Vote Count: 

Wombat (3) - AVM, Ishy, Nol

Hess (2) - JiF, wombat
Lily (2) - Ape, Hess

Crushlove (1) - Lily

JiF (1) - 80
Mish (1) - csalami

Tell us your reason...inquiring minds want to know...

Isn't it obvious?  He's playing follow the Awesomeness.

It's like follow the ape, only with a loss less poo and a lot more bad jokes.

Ishy was totally fine with my claim D1. Ishy gets converted N1. Then, mid-D2, Ishy comes out with a stupid question that everyone knows the answer to, setting his plan in motion. If Ishy really had info that said I was lying, he would have had it during D1 and would have done this then.

Archived