Tim Tebow’s ‘Spirituality’ No Small Factor For Patriots Owner Robert Kraft

joewillie2013

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on man.  A lot of reasons to hate on the guy.  Hitting some young hotness is not one of them..

Nothing wrong with him laying his flabby old body on top of aspiring Boston-area actresses, but I think the point is that he sounds like a hypocritical jackass talking about spirituality, when we all know he was getting his balls tickled by skanks from Southie before the team even finished ironing the MYRA patches onto their uniform to honor his saintly dead wife.

Nothing wrong with him laying his flabby old body on top of aspiring Boston-area actresses, but I think the point is that he sounds like a hypocritical jackass talking about spirituality, when we all know he was getting his balls tickled by skanks from Southie before the team even finished ironing the MYRA patches onto their uniform to honor his saintly dead wife.

People grieve differently.  My grandmother went to live with my Aunt, drinks Baileys irish cream and crochet's since my grandfather passed.   If you watch that silly video you can tell he was out of his mind with grief. He and I can't be the only one that feels less sad when having sex. No way.

People grieve differently.  My grandmother went to live with my Aunt, drinks Baileys irish cream and crochet's since my grandfather passed.   If you watch that silly video you can tell he was out of his mind with grief. He and I can't be the only one that feels less sad when having sex. No way.

I completely understand, that being said... I don't care how he grieves.

That's not what my criticism was about. It's about presenting a conflicting public image, and not being called out on it because his bullsh*t organization holds the position of being the ethical standard of the NFL, no matter what a bunch of slobs they are.

I completely understand, that being said... I don't care how he grieves.

That's not what my criticism was about. It's about presenting a conflicting public image, and not being called out on it because his bullsh*t organization holds the position of being the ethical standard of the NFL, no matter what a bunch of slobs they are.

Winning cures all ills.

Way to take a mole hill and try to make a mountain out of it.  You cherry pick one part of a statement. 

You make it seem like he gave a sermon when in fact he said his spirituality appeals to Kraft. 

Way to take a mole hill and try to make a mountain out of it.  You cherry pick one part of a statement. 

You make it seem like he gave a sermon when in fact he said his spirituality appeals to Kraft. 

YEAH! Only Pats fans are allowed to cherry pick one part of a statement and make a mountain out of it. 

LOL, shut up.

say what you will about Tebow the football player. (he sucks)

Tebow the person is impressive. He's moral, exactly the type America wants marrying their daughters. 

It's the idea of Tebow that sells jerseys not the football player. 

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/putin-pockets-patriots-ring/16172/

Kraft is a scumbag, he let this autocrat , commie bitch him and steal his ring

Not sure how a guy stealing Kraft's stuff makes Kraft the scumbag, dude.

You're reaching on this. I hate the Patriots and by extension Kraft for football reasons, but not on a personal level in any way.

I wish I could do my grieving inside of 20 something underwear model's

This chump's got nothing to do with my Mac and Cheese does he? I can't eat the real stuff and I need my Mac and Cheese

sad to say, yes he does! lol. I love mac n cheese in any form so I'm ok with it.

Not sure how a guy stealing Kraft's stuff makes Kraft the scumbag, dude.

You're reaching on this. I hate the Patriots and by extension Kraft for football reasons, but not on a personal level in any way.

Putin sensed he could do what he wanted to this marshmallow--he shook his hand looked into his eye and took what he wanted--lucky for Kraft he  didnt have his stripper GF with him---if that red SOB tried to take my ring forgetaboutit...1..2..3...4..5.stop the fight

Putin sensed he could do what he wanted to this marshmallow--he shook his hand looked into his eye and took what he wanted--lucky for Kraft he  didnt have his stripper GF with him---if that red SOB tried to take my ring forgetaboutit...1..2..3...4..5.stop the fight

so like I said, you're stretching.

Make a billion dollars and you shall.

Nah, I could obviously make a billion if I wanted but I'm like all spiritual and sh*t also. Somebody told me this Jesus cat has his own book and that he hates rich people and Kerry Rhodes. Rules is rules

Archived