Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JiFtheOracle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UnOfficial Matrimonial Day 2 Vote Count:

Klecko (1) -  salami
Nolderp (4) - AVM, Lily, Hallia, Mish

Dan (7) - Verb, Ishy, Hess, Leelou, Nol, 80, Klecko
JVOR (1) - Darthe

Hellyeah (1) - JVOR

Not voting (3) - Dan, Pac, JC

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to kill.

Where the hell is AVM?

Work.  Went back a few pages and saw this, so wanted to say something real quick.

I'm assuming, having looked at the post counts and seeing Dan is still at 10, that her train is because she's not said anything -- which is solid enough.  She and Sharrow you never let coast, they'll kill you for it with their case building at end game if scum.

Really didn't like Darthe's "this isn't JVoR as town" post, but you guys already hit on that a bit.  Darthe has done plenty of things this game I didn't like though, so meh.  And ftr -- JVoR has come back for one game during his MIA period, my Jets game.  Darthe played and died early, if memory serves me correct.  I don't believe there was another game aside from this one they've played together...so I really, REALLY don't like that line.

Work. Went back a few pages and saw this, so wanted to say something real quick.

I'm assuming, having looked at the post counts and seeing Dan is still at 10, that her train is because she's not said anything -- which is solid enough. She and Sharrow you never let coast, they'll kill you for it with their case building at end game if scum.

Really didn't like Darthe's "this isn't JVoR as town" post, but you guys already hit on that a bit. Darthe has done plenty of things this game I didn't like though, so meh. And ftr -- JVoR has come back for one game during his MIA period, my Jets game. Darthe played and died early, if memory serves me correct. I don't believe there was another game aside from this one they've played together...so I really, REALLY don't like that line.

So where did Darthe get the JVOR meta from?

It's dan's last week of teaching and she's been really busy fwiw. Could i ask that you let her defend herself before hammering at least because she puts a lot into games and i highly highly highly doubt she is not answering cause she is avoiding answering and more cause she is unable to. Thanks.

Do you know when she'll get a chance to post?

Wow I went to lunch and by the time I get back the whole game has changed. I'm not sure what to do now. I'm thinking I should vote for Dan to per her at L1 and see if she finally reacts.

Dude I went to lunch one time in high school got back and had 3 kids, a doctorate and a wife that hated my guts.

I know Dan isn't a big poster in any game, but I agree that she has a low post count, even for her. However, if JVOR says she only has a few more days and then she'll be able to give us her attention, I'd rather look elsewhere today. 

My participation will be low today, FYI. I'm only getting on the computer this one time and I don't have internet on my phone. 

Let me look at a couple of things and I'll change my vote. 

I'm going to go with Mish for now. I don't like the way she's been sheeping. 

Unvote

Vote Mish

I still think it's weird that Nol doesn't have a pill, but hopefully, we'll see what they mean as the game goes on. 

Pac, hurry up and get your ass in here. 

ok let me read tonight...  it's quite daunting to see I have 60 pages to catch up on.  Plus I have a feeling when I do and start rattling some cages scum will shoot me for the lol's...

I'll have an opinion by tonight..  although I can't promise it won't be misinformed.

Archived