8. AVM - Holly - Town Doctor - Lynched D3

9. Dap

10. 80 - Theo - Mafia Goon - Lynched D1

11. Leelou - Argyle - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

12. Verb - Claims Mason

13. DPR - Claims John McClane, Vig

14. Pac - Harry Ellis - Mafia Sympathizer - Lynched D2

15. JC - Hans Gruber - Mafia Godfather - Killed N2

I would pick Lily far above any other on that list. Ape is a bit too clean but I think he is just excited to be back. Csarmi is derp and if he attempted to manipulate anything it would stick out like a sore thumb. Dap wouldn't be a bad kill.

Sad thing is the mafia has to kill you or they are screwed, not that they aren't anyhow.

In the night a gunshot was heard.  Walt was just the power guy, no one special, but he must've been mistaken for someone in the night.

walt_002_1195173011-2202639_640w.jpg

Dap - Walt - Vanilla Town was shot!  It is still Night.

I'm a mason.

Meh.

Somewhat explains your obtuse play... cool.

So Csarmi as scum, they took an early beating and they probably gag ordered him after he got heat for the buddying-up.

Lily as SK makes perfect sense, the only notes I have on her this game are that she exclaimed an inability to follow things or get into it, but then she was constantly popping in to push whatever trains were going. She didn't seem to care much who she was voting, there was no contemplation or pause... "oh we're running AVM up, sorry dear vote avm" ... "oh we're running Pac up? he seemed scummy before, vote Pac"

There's your final 2 non-townies. I'm Dwayne Robinson, a vanilla townie. I'm guessing the SK is the reporter Thornberg and the last scum is probably that blond dude who Al shoots in the end, Karl. 

Does anyone have a mop - this slime trail is unbelievable.

scum.gif

Revisiting the D1 interactions. Yeah, after this he was pretty much told to clamp it down.

Also, @Darthe - you said csarmi is derp and it would be obvious if he tried to manipulate anything... well^^^ he also popped up today as Verbal threw Dap's name around, and started trying to line that up... after days of peripheral conversation that barely resembles participation.

There's a SK in this game, if that really wasn't you.

Anyway, I'm about as good at reading AVM as I am at reading Jetscode... and as y'all can see I was right about JC again. I'm going back to where I was focused before the Pac train yesterday, AVM, Jetscode and Darthe had my attention. 

Vote AVM

He slow-played the pressure yesterday, I'd like to see him with more pressure today. I'd add Darthe and Lily to that list now too. 

Started the day off where I left off before Pac, because I was hoping to poke around a bit and see if the Cop had a guilty. I was one of the first in thread when the day started.

Ok.  He did deflect, yeah - tried to pin that sh*t on me.

Vote: AVM

Logical vote.

Actually I didn't even remember AVM posting anything. I mean nothing on D1 and what did he do when pressured on D2?

Oh yea actually what he did say D2 sounded townish to me.

Still, I'm down with presuring him.

I'm also wary of Darthe and Lily. I was suspicious of Crusher too, but he's dead now. Not sure where that leads me.

I think that DPR's claim is quite solid and now Verb's too. TBH, I had a nagging feeling that Verb might just be a GodFather (and thus very safe in making a mason fake claim), but now I think we can conclude that he's not scum - because there can't be two more scum alive (at least very, very unlikely), and also because we have found the GF already.

He soft-nudges AVM train, but then hedges. Gross.

Still discussing the DPR and Verbal claims, as though we really need to think more about this. Then spends time speaking to his thoughts on dead Crusher and vetted Verbal. Pointless.

I'm going to:

Vote Darthe

Then he votes Darthe, made sure to stay off that AVM train.

Can you elaborate on that? Is there something special about the Dap/Pac interaction? Do you just mean Dap's case on Pac?

It's probably worth re-reading Pac's posts/interaction that's sure, he was a symp afterall.

About the symp role: is it standard here for the symp to be able to read the maffia QT? Ie: how likely it is that the maffia team knew that Pac was with them?

ZOMG 80 has 4 times as many posts as Dap.

So do you think he knew Pac was a symp and he was bussing him?

These are golden, seeing Pac flipped as symp :)

Starts working Verbal, to set up a Dap lynch I'm figuring.

Points out the symp hints... heh, this is like waving your dick in our faces acknowledging you are scum for crying out loud.

As good as Town is looking right now, I can lay this out there:

I'm Al, Town Cop, DPR is Town, so the continued focus on him can stop. Glad that JC got shot last night, as I viewed him N1.

I just figured we can narrow the lynch pool from here on out, that's why I revealed now. I'd rather look at Dap, in any other game he'd have 200+ posts by now, his laying low makes me believe that he's our third party shooter. Even as scum he's still the top poster and throws ideas all over the place. But AVM looks scummy to me too if that's the route everyone wants to take. But I strongly urge everyone to think long and hard about Dap.

Cop reveal... and boom:

My vote was on AVM yesterday. I'd like to put it back there. 

Vote AVM 

Sorry, love </3

There's Lily thoughtlessly piling on, as she's done all game.

Yeah, based on their play I'd say csarmi = scum, Lily = sk.

Thank you, and good night.

The fact that Day hasn't started yet is telling. There's only one of us that isn't in a timezone to be active right now and that's Salami. He's definitely one of the two non-Town players.

As for the second, Ape seems to be scrambling at this point. He's my bet for the other.

The fact that Day hasn't started yet is telling. There's only one of us that isn't in a timezone to be active right now and that's Salami. He's definitely one of the two non-Town players.

As for the second, Ape seems to be scrambling at this point. He's my bet for the other.

Haha, scrambling? No. Wanting to beat my chest after scum hunting like a champ? Yes.

Unlike you, I didn't get a "cool" role like Cop and then flub it. I got my favorite role, vanilla... and I have put together a ******* awesome game.

I was wrong on Leelou and AVM most notably, but I nailed JC on D1, started off wrong about 80 but saw the light, and saw right through Pactard, helped keep Crusher doing his misdirection thing to protect DPR, was even bickering with DPR myself on D1 to help him avoid NK because I could tell he was employing CTM's crater on the Ape self-preservation strategy. Not to mention while all you geniuses were beating off into your own faces, it was MY logic that appealed to Verb to get Darthe vetted, so that now we've pretty much isolated the final 2. 

To seal the deal, all I want is to be right in guess the exact alignments of our final two... it has been a while since I've beat my chest, I've got to make up for lost time and opportunity.

You should just pipe down at this point, you're already going to take a beating for that retarded, unpressured cop reveal... I don't ******* scramble. I put in work. We just watched DPR shoot a townie because the people leading the town are playing lazy, so someone had to do some ******* digging to refresh our perspective on those left. 

Lily has, without question, been piggy-backing on any train - she's not playing like she knows alignments, like scum would, she's playing like she just wants death.

Csarmi is playing more like scum, soft-nudging one train, while voting another and setting up the next day's lynch.

At this point, I've done all I can with a vanilla role. It's up to the rest of you to close it out, I just want to be right so I can gloat. :P

Mostly to narrow the pool to lynch from. Three scum are dead so they have to be down to one. If Verb's partner would reveal now, it would narrow it even more. Assuming Verb is being truthful. Which I mean, hey, there's always a first time right?

This hammer migth help us in the future even though you managed to blind-hammer the doc, but why was this necessary?

Maybe there's an SK, maybe there isn't. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if DPR is lying about shooting the scum just so he can do his little ZOMG I'M THE BEST song and dance when this is over.

So do you think DPR would risk the game to look good? I'm not sure why it would be bad for him to lie D2 or even D3 btw, it's not that he has caused us to mislynch or chase false trails.

You voted based on his play being off - I'm a lot more concerned about Ishy's hammer and csarmi's vote on Darthe.

I voted Darthe because I found him scummy. I thought we were hunting scum. Sorry I didn't join your speedlynch.

You are barking up the wrong tree. Csarmi, Dap, Darthe, Lily... these folks have been hiding (Dap), rendering themselves an afterthought by only posting obtuse garbage (Csarmi, Darthe), and happy to jump on trains without doing much in the way of casing (Lily) or objective thinking/commenting.

Yet you FOS me? GFY

Before you get ahead of yourself trying to steer DPRs shots, or set up tomorrow's lynch... why don't you actually do something pro-town, like I dunno vet townies like you said you could when you made your shady reveal? With the Doc dead, DPR and Ishy out in the open... at what point are you planning to unveil this partner of yours, so that DPR has a smaller window to shoot into? 

If the maxium amount of deaths is potentially 3, then we'll be at 5 people to start the day tomorrow - it's actually mathematically detrimental to the town to NOT vet yourselves at this point.

Yea I agree that it's better for them to reveal at this point, but I believe they can decide that on their own, now can't they?

Riiiight... do the math.

If scum, sk and dpr all happen to hit townies tonight. We go from 8 (1 scum, 1 sk), to 5 (1 scum, 1 sk). 

If you vet your partner, DPR knows not to shoot Ishy, you and your partner - that's 4 town including DPR that won't be shot at BY DPR. Meaning he has a 50/50 shot at scum or SK... but only if you vet you and your guy. 

At this stage, I see more harm than good coming from you withholding. I also don't know why you would be willing to share your partner earlier, but now you are stalling.

For all intents and purposes, if DPR shoots smart - this is endgame play to secure a town win. I'd expect savvy vets to know this already.

Agreed. 

Revisiting the D1 interactions. Yeah, after this he was pretty much told to clamp it down.

Also, @Darthe - you said csarmi is derp and it would be obvious if he tried to manipulate anything... well^^^ he also popped up today as Verbal threw Dap's name around, and started trying to line that up... after days of peripheral conversation that barely resembles participation.

Oh yea I was posting my thoughts and that's manipulation already. As for days of peripheral conversation, I don't think so - I was actually away most of the the weekend (like I told you I'd be).

He soft-nudges AVM train, but then hedges. Gross.

Still discussing the DPR and Verbal claims, as though we really need to think more about this. Then spends time speaking to his thoughts on dead Crusher and vetted Verbal. Pointless.

Then he votes Darthe, made sure to stay off that AVM train.

Soft-nudges? That train needed no soft-nudging. I thought Darthe was scummy so I voted him. The only reason I don't think Darthe is scummy now is that he's claimed mason with Verb (which vets him).

As for staying out of AVM's train, not sure why staying out of a lynch would be a huge bonus. 

Or maybe someone is waiting with their night action, trying to get more information first. Which would be a quite decent play from everyone - you included.

For the record, I was watching a movie when you were speedlynching AVM, then I checked the thread (wow), then went to sleep. My online status and my last activity was available to you the whole night (your evening) to check.

This hammer migth help us in the future even though you managed to blind-hammer the doc, but why was this necessary?

So do you think DPR would risk the game to look good? I'm not sure why it would be bad for him to lie D2 or even D3 btw, it's not that he has caused us to mislynch or chase false trails.

I voted Darthe because I found him scummy. I thought we were hunting scum. Sorry I didn't join your speedlynch.

Yea I agree that it's better for them to reveal at this point, but I believe they can decide that on their own, now can't they?

Agreed. 

Oh yea I was posting my thoughts and that's manipulation already. As for days of peripheral conversation, I don't think so - I was actually away most of the the weekend (like I told you I'd be).

Soft-nudges? That train needed no soft-nudging. I thought Darthe was scummy so I voted him. The only reason I don't think Darthe is scummy now is that he's claimed mason with Verb (which vets him).

As for staying out of AVM's train, not sure why staying out of a lynch would be a huge bonus. 

Or maybe someone is waiting with their night action, trying to get more information first. Which would be a quite decent play from everyone - you included.

For the record, I was watching a movie when you were speedlynching AVM, then I checked the thread (wow), then went to sleep. My online status and my last activity was available to you the whole night (your evening) to check.

Are you kidding me with this? Especially the bold?

LOL

Are you kidding me with this? Especially the bold?

Please, entertain me more. What's wrong with the bold?

So why would scum want to stay out of that lynch?

I also moved 2 carloads of our sh*t tonight, and had 3 sodas. I don't typically drink any caffiene... so suck it, I'm ******* wired bitch!!!

Have a good evening. The only good news I got for you is that it's not 6am at your place. I hate waking up early.

Please, entertain me more. What's wrong with the bold?

So why would scum want to stay out of that lynch?

Gimme a break... you've been around mafia too long to be playing this card.

Scum knows who town is. People keep talking about "playing clean", well you've pretty much left zero prints on this game, you buddied up early, and then coming into the last day, you pushed the AVM train without joining it - keeping very clean. Scum knows who town is, they know how to keep clean, what you did was basic scum play 101.

The day dawned with two less people in the world.  Dwayne Robinson was a tough cop and a harsh chief.  Too bad he wasn't tough enough to deflect bullets.  John McClane's luck also ran out, unfortunately.  Yippee Ki Yay.

DwayneT.jpg

d6117.jpg

Lily - Chief Robinson - Vanilla Town has been killed!

DPR - John McClane- 1x Insta Vig has been killed!

It is now Day.  With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Just send in your NK and stfu Salami.

Just send your investigate in and stfu Ishy.

Gimme a break... you've been around mafia too long to be playing this card.

Scum knows who town is. People keep talking about "playing clean", well you've pretty much left zero prints on this game, you buddied up early, and then coming into the last day, you pushed the AVM train without joining it - keeping very clean. Scum knows who town is, they know how to keep clean, what you did was basic scum play 101.

Yea I disagree with you there. Scum knows who town is. But I don't think it's a good play for scum to stay out of townie lynches just because they can.

I mean, I don't think voting for a townie makes you look bad (or not voting for a townie makes you look good). That's scum book chapter 102 for you.

Also I don't think pushing one train and voting another is a "clean" play either. That's scum book chapter 103 already.

As for what I did and when, maybe you should have read the game.

1. Apezorz

2. JiF - Takagi - Town Inventor - Killed N1

3. Ishy - Claims town Cop

4. Lily - Town Vanilla

5. Crusher - Ginny - Vanilla Town - Killed N2

6. Darthe - Town Mason

7. Csarmi

8. AVM - Holly - Town Doctor - Lynched D3

9. Dap - Walt - Vanilla Town - Shot N3

10. 80 - Theo - Mafia Goon - Lynched D1

11. Leelou - Argyle - Vanilla Town - Killed N1

12. Verb - Town Mason

13. DPR - 1x Town VIG

14. Pac - Harry Ellis - Mafia Sympathizer - Lynched D2

15. JC - Hans Gruber - Mafia Godfather - Killed N2

This is current.  Either Ishy fake claimed cop or Ape and Csarmi are what's left.  For some reason we are short a kill from the night... No we aren't.  

This adds up if the game had three mafia and an SK.  That means if Ishy viewed anyone other than Lily this is game.

Archived