Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As good as Town is looking right now, I can lay this out there:

I'm Al, Town Cop, DPR is Town, so the continued focus on him can stop. Glad that JC got shot last night, as I viewed him N1.

I just figured we can narrow the lynch pool from here on out, that's why I revealed now. I'd rather look at Dap, in any other game he'd have 200+ posts by now, his laying low makes me believe that he's our third party shooter. Even as scum he's still the top poster and throws ideas all over the place. But AVM looks scummy to me too if that's the route everyone wants to take. But I strongly urge everyone to think long and hard about Dap.

I'm Al, Town Cop, DPR is Town, so the continued focus on him can stop. Glad that JC got shot last night, as I viewed him N1.

I just figured we can narrow the lynch pool from here on out, that's why I revealed now. I'd rather look at Dap, in any other game he'd have 200+ posts by now, his laying low makes me believe that he's our third party shooter. Even as scum he's still the top poster and throws ideas all over the place. But AVM looks scummy to me too if that's the route everyone wants to take. But I strongly urge everyone to think long and hard about Dap.

I think more for interaction with Pac than the post count.  He's low in some other games as well - might just be a bad time for him.  And JN noobs aren't usually that active anyway - they have no meta to fall back on.

That said, I agree with your intent.  But not your hair.

Crusher was feigning FOS at DPR to help him avoid NK. The only person that was vying for a DPR lynch that meant it was Pac, and he's dead. Did anyone else suggest DPR is scum/SK? I can't recall.

Honestly, I'm not sure why you revealed here.

Crusher was feigning FOS at DPR to help him avoid NK. The only person that was vying for a DPR lynch that meant it was Pac, and he's dead. Did anyone else suggest DPR is scum/SK? I can't recall.

And he hammered AVM with no reveal. 

AVM (5) - Ape, Verb, Lily, DPR, Ishy

We'll have to see how AVM swings.

Mostly to narrow the pool to lynch from. Three scum are dead so they have to be down to one. If Verb's partner would reveal now, it would narrow it even more. Assuming Verb is being truthful. Which I mean, hey, there's always a first time right?

Neither am I - if there is a SK, they are certainly happy to have that out in the open.

Mostly to narrow the pool to lynch from. Three scum are dead so they have to be down to one. If Verb's partner would reveal now, it would narrow it even more. Assuming Verb is being truthful. Which I mean, hey, there's always a first time right?

What about that 2nd NK?  Likely SK if DPR holstered.  Doubtful scum have a way to shoot twice.

Maybe there's an SK, maybe there isn't. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if DPR is lying about shooting the scum just so he can do his little ZOMG I'M THE BEST song and dance when this is over.

Maybe there's an SK, maybe there isn't. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if DPR is lying about shooting the scum just so he can do his little ZOMG I'M THE BEST song and dance when this is over.

You think a town vig DPR lied and is the one who shot JC?

My thoughts, whatever - what's done is done. At least the game just got interesting again. 

True that.

Say......you that SK we're looking for?  Your game has been.....how can I put it.....pretty damn clean.

Squeaky clean, one might say.

:-)

I have no explanation for how that went down.  I obviously avoided revealing yesterday for a reason.  Ishy, who apparently hammered, even implored people to consider voting Dap.

How the heck did that just happen? LOL

True that.

Say......you that SK we're looking for?  Your game has been.....how can I put it.....pretty damn clean.

Squeaky clean, one might say.

:-)

Nope LOL

"clean game"... from the guy who revealed on a train I facilitated? i've made more cases than most people have posts in this sh*tty game. just so happens that scums not making us work very hard.

I tend to play more efficiently and better when I don't let myself over-invest my time and effort in the games, less over-thinking = less stinking.

The restless hostages backed the lone woman into a corner.  "She's helping them I bet!"  Without even the chance to defend herself, she found herself...dead.

601px-DH_Hostage2.jpg

AVM - Holly - Town Doctor has been lynched!

It is now Night, you have 24 hours to submit night actions.

Nope LOL

"clean game"... from the guy who revealed on a train I facilitated? i've made more cases than most people have posts in this sh*tty game. just so happens that scums not making us work very hard.

I tend to play more efficiently and better when I don't let myself over-invest my time and effort in the games, less over-thinking = less stinking.

Narrative purported by you to fit the accusation by me.

/Ape'd

Narrative purported by you to fit the accusation by me.

/Ape'd

You are barking up the wrong tree. Csarmi, Dap, Darthe, Lily... these folks have been hiding (Dap), rendering themselves an afterthought by only posting obtuse garbage (Csarmi, Darthe), and happy to jump on trains without doing much in the way of casing (Lily) or objective thinking/commenting.

Yet you FOS me? GFY

Before you get ahead of yourself trying to steer DPRs shots, or set up tomorrow's lynch... why don't you actually do something pro-town, like I dunno vet townies like you said you could when you made your shady reveal? With the Doc dead, DPR and Ishy out in the open... at what point are you planning to unveil this partner of yours, so that DPR has a smaller window to shoot into? 

If the maxium amount of deaths is potentially 3, then we'll be at 5 people to start the day tomorrow - it's actually mathematically detrimental to the town to NOT vet yourselves at this point.

I was planning on revealing him tomorrow if he's alive.

Riiiight... do the math.

If scum, sk and dpr all happen to hit townies tonight. We go from 8 (1 scum, 1 sk), to 5 (1 scum, 1 sk). 

If you vet your partner, DPR knows not to shoot Ishy, you and your partner - that's 4 town including DPR that won't be shot at BY DPR. Meaning he has a 50/50 shot at scum or SK... but only if you vet you and your guy. 

At this stage, I see more harm than good coming from you withholding. I also don't know why you would be willing to share your partner earlier, but now you are stalling.

For all intents and purposes, if DPR shoots smart - this is endgame play to secure a town win. I'd expect savvy vets to know this already.

Archived