*****Official 2013 Training Camp Thread*****

JoeC36

I'm most interested in Hayden Smith and the undrafted WRs. If there's a surprise contributor from that group, there might actually be a glimmer of hope for the offense.

I'm curious about how they deploy'll Ivory and Goodson, but I don't think we'll have a very good idea about that until the regular season. Although, if they're going to start passing to the backs, they should probably practice it in the preseason. No reason for a super secret Tebow package, they need to get players reps.

I know people think it's a wide open QB competition, but I really think it would be a massive upset if Sanchez isn't the opening day (month? two month?) starter. I see Geno Smith as a smart kid with some talent, but not ready for prime time. He's really going to have to play lights out to unseat Sanchez, and I don't think there are enough horses on offense for Drew Brees to play lights out here.

Oh, the defense will be fine.

I just read where the Atl. Falcons released Tim Toon could that be the same Toon form Wisconsin? the

son of old school Al Toon who played for us  back in the 70's and 80's ?. Why not take a look see ID. 

Actually sort of exciting. It's the last training camp for Sanchez, for Holmes, for (likely) Rex, and for the rest of our cursed leftover front office personnel. A new era in Jets football is upon us, soon.

Does that mean we're coming off Stalin's first "Five-Year-Plan" and readying for his second, or would this be the end of the second and we're looking ahead to the third?

Actually sort of exciting. It's the last training camp for Sanchez, for Holmes, for (likely) Rex, and for the rest of our cursed leftover front office personnel. A new era in Jets football is upon us, soon.

Sanchez definitely, Holmes possibly, Rex decidedly not.  GFY.

I just read where the Atl. Falcons released Tim Toon could that be the same Toon form Wisconsin? the

son of old school Al Toon who played for us  back in the 70's and 80's ?. Why not take a look see ID. 

Nick Toon is the son.  Tim Toone was the last pick in the draft a few years ago.

Archived