Jetsfan80

2013 Captain  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want for 2013 JetNation Captain

• gEYno
    • flgreen
    • BleedinGreen
    • JetsRule128

80 isnt even a choice. i just want to make sure the masses have who they feel will lead the board. If gEYno wins that fine, but if someone else wins that fine too. 

"The best argument against a democracy is a 5-minute conversation with the average voter"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"the last man who they appointed the Republic was named Caesar and he never gave up his power."

A healthy democracy requires a decent society; it requires that we are honorable, generous, tolerant and respectful.

Does that sound like JN to you?

A healthy democracy requires a decent society; it requires that we are honorable, generous, tolerant and respectful.

Does that sound like JN to you?

damn. you're right. 

Problem is T0m has no right to appoint anyone. 

You know what?  Screw it, I've changed my mind, you should all reelect me!  I was given literally nothing to work with (I inherited the team from Klecko for crying out loud) and look at everything I still accomplished.  In my time as captain Sanchez was actually benched (and better yet, not for Tebow), Tanny was fired, and Geno was drafted.  What more could you realistically ask for?  YOU'RE WELCOME!!

BG-2013!!!

You know what? Screw it, I've changed my mind, you should all reelect me! I was given literally nothing to work with (I inherited the team from Klecko for crying out loud) and look at everything I still accomplished. In my time as captain Sanchez was actually benched (and better yet, not for Tebow), Tanny was fired, and Geno was drafted. What more could you realistically ask for? YOU'RE WELCOME!!

BG-2013!!!

You failed to rally the troops. Your reign was not dissimilar to that of Jimmy Carter.

The Jets QBs were Mark freakin' Sanchez and Tim freakin' Tebow, you should all be thankful the site is even still standing.  I'm glad to let someone else step up, but don't blame that crap on me.

Besides, try as I might, I couldn't do it all by myself.  The captain can show you the way, but the rest of you chumps still have to learn to pull your own weight....... or some such bullsh*t like that.

If people here pulled their weight, Crusher would cause a Tsunami somewhere.  Think of the children and kittens he would destroy.

Archived