Santonio

GangisGreen

i think hating on Santonio at this point is more a reflection of yourself. im pretty sure no matter what he says and does some people will not like him anymore and begin to convince themselves that everything he says and does is douchbaggy...

Because it basically is.

i think hating on Santonio at this point is more a reflection of yourself. im pretty sure no matter what he says and does some people will not like him anymore and begin to convince themselves that everything he says and does is douchbaggy...

Like when a Chinese guy speaks and everyone thinks he's speaking Mandarin.

Just before the game i think Erin Andrews held up a fake skeleton foot and pointed out the injury Holmes has sustained. If i remember correctly he tore the ligaments that run across the bones along the foot as well as fractured it (not sure about the fracture tbh). But she did say that he was playing the game with a pin in his foot still (which is why i think he had a fracture [correct me please])

He just walked up to the podium, said "**** THE JETS"* and left.

Dickhead.

*might not be accurate

You can look at it as he was saying **** the NY Media, and if that is what he is doing we should all get on the train, but unfortunatley it's probably more closer to **** everyone, not just the NY Media, and the NY Jets, but everyone.

Archived