What winning does for me

roscoeword

This makes me sad for your family, no offense.

Stop taking things so literally..  I'm sure the point he was trying to get across is that a happier person is a friendlier person.  Not everyone has the Demi Moore/ Patrick Swayze love affair you claim to have been blessed with.

I was happy last night.  but my Lady Friend still found a reason to be pissed at me. 

Stop taking things so literally..  I'm sure the point he was trying to get across is that a happier person is a friendlier person.  Not everyone has the Demi Moore/ Patrick Swayze love affair you claim to have been blessed with.

I was happy last night.  but my Lady Friend still found a reason to be pissed at me. 

Are you saying that Integrity has sex with Whoopi Goldberg thinking she's his dead husband?

Oh, I didn't realize he meant he was figuratively a better father and husband, MAH BAD YO!

Thanks pac for clarifying my point. I was always exaggerting a little - just trying to convey that I was in a good mood today

Me, watching Geno run for first down on final drive and getting the unnecessary roughing call

29690-super-happy-dude-gif-veiI.gif

Me, getting ready for work this morning

NEGBQ_large.gif

Me, right now looking over at a coworker who is a Giants fan

tumblr_mcq9xer0ne1r4t7nto1_400.gif

I am that second guy for sure.

This morning I had a bounce in my step; I was a better father and husband. It's incredible what winning can do.

LOL!

I always tell the story but at my Father's retirement party several people who worked for my Dad gave a similar speech.  They said, "I am not a football fan. I really don't know anything about football.  But we always checked to see if the Jets won on Sunday night.  Because when they lost Monday was a rough day.

Me, watching Geno run for first down on final drive and getting the unnecessary roughing call

29690-super-happy-dude-gif-veiI.gif

Me, getting ready for work this morning

NEGBQ_large.gif

Me, right now looking over at a coworker who is a Giants fan

tumblr_mcq9xer0ne1r4t7nto1_400.gif

you just won the internet, buddy

Archived