Opinions are like buttholes...

sirlancemehlot

We need a new head coach.

Rex Ryan is a great defensive coach, but he is an awful head coach.

Bad clock management.

Wasted challenges.

Wasted timeouts.

Not having a punt returner in a game where field position means everything.

Signing off on a offensive game plan to have a rookie QB throw 40 times instead of running the ball in a game where we could have run for 250 yards.

Rex Ryan is a terrible head coach.

We'll never win a Super Bowl with this guy calling the shots.

Just my opinion.

And my butthole says Sanchez would've won this game (and a few other things...but I had Indian food at about six, so..there's that).

What does your butthole say?  Feel free to use an accent, particularly if you speak English as a second language.

my butthole says the chili I ate tonight was spicy and full of beans. 

and that we are too bi-polar when it comes to this team.

Depends actually.  But I don't want to knock the Mods.  Their motto: " its not the size, but the....well, its just not the size."  Which is a weird motto.  But fun, I guess.  in a small penis kind of way.  are we still talking about football?

we were talking about football???  Oh... I thought this was the message board for grindr.  My bad.

And my butthole says Sanchez would've won this game (and a few other things...but I had Indian food at about six, so..there's that).

What does your butthole say?  Feel free to use an accent, particularly if you speak English as a second language.

Honestly, had the same exact thought but it wouldn't change our record if he were starting.  We'd of lost last week because he would have crumbled under TB's pass rush, but given the time to throw that Geno had tonight, the Jets would have had won IMO.

Archived