Bilal

roscoeword

I knew he was a player with great heart last year - we were playing Houston on national TV, were driving down the field at end of first half, and Mark threw one of his classic interceptions, the guy was going to take it all the way, and somehow Bilal fought off a bunch of blockers and tackled the guy... anybody remember that play?

Remember the game, not that specific tackle. I do think Bilal could be a solid player for us( think Joique Bell) moving forward. I don't know if he's a 25 touch back

every week, the way I was hoping Ivory would be. Let's ride him as long as we can and hope Geno can take more and more on his plate going forward.

We need Geno ready to roll by next week. If he can pass for 250 yards 1 TD and Zero T.O. every week & RB's get 100 yards/week we go 10 - 6

Got a video of the play? I really like hustle plays. What pissed me off was after Richardson's early celebration, he had the audacity to merely jog down the field after the HB. No hustle whatsoever.

I like lineman who hustle enough to make down-field tackles.

Nothing for a big brother to do at that point but to hope the skinny brother could catch him.  

Archived