Best Fantasy Option tonight...Hill or Kerley?

Jets2013

I'm down 24 points with 1 player to go and my opponent has none.  I have Kerley in that slot but could drop him and get Hill from waivers....obviosly its a long shot either way :-/ and il probably lose lol.....but who is the better option....advise?  Feedback is appreciated.  Thanks =)

I would personally go with Hill.  I think he's more capable of the big play so he'll maybe be a better bet, especially if you're down 24 points.  It sucks no one responded to you though I wish I could have sooner, but I was at work.  The way this site and forum changed so much from when I used to be on here a lot many years ago is that unless you're someone who frequently posts people sadly won't even respond to you.  It's very cliquey which is really unfortunate.  It's almost like if you don't have over 10,000 posts people won't even reply or respond to you.  I don't really post much here for that reason, but I don't pick and choose who I respond to when I do.

Good luck tonight

I'm down 24 points with 1 player to go and my opponent has none.  I have Kerley in that slot but could drop him and get Hill from waivers....obviosly its a long shot either way :-/ and il probably lose lol.....but who is the better option....advise?  Feedback is appreciated.  Thanks =)

You have to go with Hill down 24, he has the capabilities of getting 30 points, but if you were down like 8 points I would go with Kerley because Hill also has a much higher chance of getting a zero, Kerley will get somewhere between 5-9 points, and up to 15 if he finds the endzone, Hill can get 2 TD's and 100 yards on 2 catches, but can also get a zero if he is double teamed all night, and Smith has another bad game.

I would personally go with Hill.  I think he's more capable of the big play so he'll maybe be a better bet, especially if you're down 24 points.  It sucks no one responded to you though I wish I could have sooner, but I was at work.  The way this site and forum changed so much from when I used to be on here a lot many years ago is that unless you're someone who frequently posts people sadly won't even respond to you.  It's very cliquey which is really unfortunate.  It's almost like if you don't have over 10,000 posts people won't even reply or respond to you.  I don't really post much here for that reason, but I don't pick and choose who I respond to when I do.

Good luck tonight

Omg! No one answered his post in 13 minutes. What a bunch of jackasses we are.

Thanks for the advise guys!....thats kinda what I was thinking too....Hill is the bigger play guy.  Just hoping he has no lingering effects from concusion.  But down so much I feel he is the bigger upside guy....i feel there is an outside shot since its very likely we will be playing catch up.  Thanks for the advise though...much appreciated =)

Here is the problem...look at my Bench this week lol  =0   I started Pettigrew over Finely...and got another couple points...but damn...rough week :-/  if i pull this week out im lucky lol

Bench Adrian Peterson, Min RB     ** BYE **   1 76 19.0 26   -- -- 51.3 100.0 +0 Bench Rob Gronkowski*, NE TE  Onews_recent.png     L 6-13   73 0 0.0 0   0 15th 51.8 99.8 -0.2 Bench Vincent Jackson, TB WR     ** BYE **   39 27 6.8 2   -- -- 60.4 99.3 -0.7 Bench Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB     ** BYE **   10 67 16.8 14   -- -- 45.1 100.0 +0 Bench Steve Johnson, Buf WRnews_recent.png     L 24-37   24 36 9.0 0   4 11th 21.9 99.7 -0.3 Bench Jermichael Finley, GB TEnews_breaking.png     W 22-9   15 23 7.7 --   4 10th 24.8 85.0 -1.4 Bench Doug Martin, TB RB

Good luck tonight

I'll respond to you.

Archived