Rex Ryan saves the NFL

Pac

Where does that article mention the Ravens?

Bob Sutton was considered to be an average defensive coach who lacked creativity when he was here.  Widely considered a great guy he once took a demotion to stay here.  Now he is the DC of the only undefeated team in football.

Rex gets no credit for mentoring Sutton?

The Chiefs have had about 10 years worth of high draft picks to build a decent defense.  And it's only midway through the season.

You're a moron and this article is moronic and I'm just stunned that some lunch truck would wrap your empanada in the Wall Street Journal in the first place. Did Rex retroactively create the defense that Marvin Lewis used to being the Ravens to a Super Bowl? Or did Fetus Rex Ryan create it when Buddy used it in the Super Bowl?

Wow, pretty strong there Tom lol. 

Wow, pretty strong there Tom lol. 

As a fellow minority we should combine forces and undertake the task of elminating racism on this forum. 

When the dust settles, you, me, and Kelly will be all that's left.

Ahhhh, im pretty major sir! You better ask somebody lol. 

Besides, racism keeps things interesting!  :winking0001:

lest there be any confusion I couldn't possibly care less about a little racial ribbing on an internet site.  I actually thought it was a funny line.

Doesn't mean we can't pity Tom though..  he is what he is.

lest there be any confusion I couldn't possibly care less about a little racial ribbing on an internet site.  I actually thought it was a funny line.

Doesn't mean we can't pity Tom though..  he is what he is.

No confusion whatsoever. You're like me, I simply leave racism up to the racist. No need to explain. Oh, by the way.....

curry-pork-empanada-b.jpg

Have an Empanada, on me!  :happy0069:

Sorry David Duke..  my people and our empanadas aren't leaving your country.

Your opinion of Rex is hate filled and irrational.  You are ready to hire Bevell because he's had mild success with a top 3 RB and a special QB but can't acknowledge Rex is doing a hell of a job with a gaggle of rookies and street free agents all over his team.

Don't be surprised when you hear Rex for coach of the year in the coming weeks.  Maybe then you'll finally start to see the light.

Jason LaConfora brought this up this week in his weekly monday morning article, saying Rex Ryan has to be in the coach of the year conversation.  It is on the cbs sports web site if you want to look it up, don't feel like looking for the link.

Archived