Whats up with ESPN?

jay_psg

On Friday, every espn analyst picked the saints, before the season, they said the jets were the worst team in the league.

On monday, almost every show on 98.7 has a theme 'Rex should get contract extended right now'. Also multiple shows are separating themselves with the offseason prediction..

why do fans care what media outlets are saying? Their number one job is to sell papers and advertising. They know jets fans will flock to whatever article or webpage says something bad about them. That is their job and they do a good job at it. 

I am guilty of it, but i find it absurd that we "boycott" articles and tv channels and radio shows because of it. At the end of the day NONE of it matters. IDC what anyone says about my team, at the end of the day I am going to be a jets fan either way. 

Says the "not real fan ..."

youve been here long enough to know that im not a real fan. 

I don't have season tickets. I dont root against the Giants unless they are playing the jets. I buy knock off jerseys, that is three strikes right there. 

The only thing I find troubling about this, is that they are publicly backing us, that's universally been a poor omen for the Jets. One of the biggest factors in our success is team unity and chemistry, nothing drives that more than a "us against the world" mentality. That will work for now, but if this team progresses to the point that I think they can over the years, they're going to have to get used to being the favorites. That's a mentality that we historically never have and one that's tough to come by: as much as I despise Brady and Belichick, they do it better than anyone.

On Friday, every espn analyst picked the saints, before the season, they said the jets were the worst team in the league.

On monday, almost every show on 98.7 has a theme 'Rex should get contract extended right now'. Also multiple shows are separating themselves with the offseason prediction..

zero accountability.  they can say or do what they want without anyone holding them to it.

In the immortal words of Smooth Jimmy Apollo 

Well, folks, when you’re right 52% of the time, you’re wrong 48% of the time.

Smooth-Jimmy-Apollo.jpg

Archived