***The Official Jets/Bills Game thread***

Thor99

I dont have to prove sh*t, did you watch the game today? did it help? maybe they would have gotten shut out had they not played arcade games.

yeah, you do, because pro football players aren't 7 year olds. they can go out and eat pizza without getting blown out. if that was the problem, they would have crushed the Titans and Bengals.

and maybe you should learn the meaning of "shut out."

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It certainly doesn't help Rex's persona for being and idiot, does it? when has he won two games in a row this season? the same sh*t happened after we beat the patriots in the playoffs a few years back. Rex was celebrating that right up to the Steelers game. and guess what? the Jets werent ready to play in that game either.

They got ******* smoked today, embarrassed and humiliated. but at least they had fun at dave and busters last night

I didn't think they were flat. I just don't think we're tht good. Buffalo had zero respect for our offense, and rightfully so.

We also have an enormous weak spot with Milliner and the Bills attacked it. It doesn't help either that one of our starting wide receivers isn't an NFL player.

yeah, you do, because pro football players aren't 7 year olds. they can go out and eat pizza without getting blown out. if that was the problem, they would have crushed the Titans and Bengals.

and maybe you should learn the meaning of "shut out."

They were off sides on a 4th and 6 with the Bills punting. thats really smart and they do that sh*t all the time. maybe hes taking them for slurpees right now.

Youre wrong, football players dont understand the value of the dollar or hard work unless they're pushed. proof positive today. eat that

I didn't think they were flat. I just don't think we're tht good. Buffalo had zero respect for our offense, and rightfully so.

We also have an enormous weak spot with Milliner and the Bills attacked it. It doesn't help either that one of our starting wide receivers isn't an NFL player.

no, it was definitely the pizza and arcade games, man.

The offsides on 4th and 6 turned the entire game around. that certainly isnt sharp, its coaching. bad coaching. and they do that sh*t all the time.

They were off sides on a 4th and 6 with the Bills punting. thats really smart and they do that sh*t all the time. maybe hes taking them for slurpees right now.

Youre wrong, football players dont understand the value of the dollar or hard work unless they're pushed. proof positive today. eat that

eat this. you have NO IDEA how hard the Jets worked or what goes on at all. this team isn't a Super Bowl contender. the fact they're even in the playoff hunt speaks to how weak the AFC is, not how good they are.

eat this. you have NO IDEA how hard the Jets worked or what goes on at all. this team isn't a Super Bowl contender. the fact they're even in the playoff hunt speaks to how weak the AFC is, not how good they are.

You need a hug honey? the truth hurts?

Probably a stupid decision considering the fall out...but Milliner sucks today either way.

Unless they were boozing last night too? Then that's different.

There are bars all over dave and busters. but dont tell her that

Probably a stupid decision considering the fall out...but Milliner sucks today either way.

Unless they were boozing last night too? Then that's different.

oh Milliner was awful, no doubt.

I dunno. yeah the decision looks dumb because they lost so badly, but anybody with a brain knows that isn't why they lost. Rex can be an airhead, but I don't think he would let them all drink heavily with a game the next day.

Reported for a personal attack.

Will the nearest moderator please warn (I guess I cant say pee pee slap) this poster immediately.

Regards,

BP

here's a personal attack: this guy's a troll & a pussy.

THERE. NOW IT'S LEGIT.

Archived