***The Official Jets/Bills Game thread***

Thor99

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol coaches don't win games players do

Jets don't have many

Simple as that

There is a reason tht jets lead in def every year and it is not rex - helps that he had players like revis and harris and they draft def every year

Holmes is active today, and he's a former Super Bowl MVP. Enough with the "weapons" nonsense. The Jets had 2 weeks to prepare and they totally pissed the bed. 

At 5-5 you need to go at least 4-2 to make the playoffs, with guaranteed losses to Carolina and Baltimore already on the sched, that aint happening. So might as well sit Geno for the rest of the year and let him battle for a job next preseason.

With these Jets, there are no definite losses, no definite wins.

Holmes is active today, and he's a former Super Bowl MVP. Enough with the "weapons" nonsense. The Jets had 2 weeks to prepare and they totally pissed the bed. 

You didnt know? When its good, its Geno. When its bad, its weapons. Duh.

All this debate about whether the coaches or the players will be gone... Likely both.  We're drafting another QB...  Cro will be gone... Holmes will be gone... Sanchez will be gone... There's a half dozen players on this team that are worth keeping around... And they'll likely be coached by another coach.

the manic bipolar reactions of this fanbase are the most annoying things about this season. "PLAYOFFS/SUPER BOWL!1!11!!!' after every win, "FIRE/TRADE EVERYONE!!!11!!1" after every loss. this is a rebuilding year. just enjoy the fact that they're decent to watch and accept that they're learning. winning more than 2 games =/= SB contenders.

this team could be very good very soon, possibly as soon as next season if Idzik really uses all his cash wisely. come down off the ledge.

I'm no geno fan, in fact I'm on record as saying I dont think he's a player., but Simms is a pipe dream and the Bills are in basically a prevent

love to see that pipe dream come true, but it's still a longshot

It's not fair to say its because of the defense. He just sidestepped the rush to complete a pass to Salas. Geno has been ducking guys that werent even there all day.

Its a long shot - but at least its a shot.

the manic bipolar reactions of this fanbase are the most annoying things about this season. "PLAYOFFS/SUPER BOWL!1!11!!!' after every win, "FIRE/TRADE EVERYONE!!!11!!1" after every loss. this is a rebuilding year. just enjoy the fact that they're decent to watch and accept that they're learning. winning more than 2 games =/= SB contenders.

this team could be very good very soon, possibly as soon as next season if Idzik really uses all his cash wisely. come down off the ledge.

Chill, Sally.

Complete lack of a pass rush today was most troubling today, we've learned to expect Geno to stink, but thought we had a pass rush, but it seems it comes and goes.

is i tjust me or does it seem that they only coach one type of blitx technique.....running full speed into an o-lineman

Archived