At this rate, post of the month would be more like it.

eboozer

Legal Note:

eboozer, please put Integrity28 on ignore

/End Legal Note

I'm telling you.... he's gonna' start missing me after a couple of weeks. We're like those two old guys on Jim Henson's Muppets. We sit up in the balcony busting each others chops, and all others as well.

I'll leave it up to the Ape. If he wants me to ignore him, I will. However, I'm hoping he'll come around to my way of thinking and realize "We Complete Each Other" LOL!!

I'm telling you.... he's gonna' start missing me after a couple of weeks. We're like those two old guys on Jim Henson's Muppets. We sit up in the balcony busting each others chops, and all others as well.

I'll leave it up to the Ape. If he wants me to ignore him, I will. However, I'm hoping he'll come around to my way of thinking and realize "We Complete Each Other" LOL!!

Who cares what the ******* ape wants?  It's the rest of us that we are concerned with.

What kind of cheese would you like with that whine?  We have some nice, ripe taleggio (getting a bit stinky),  Caccio cavallo just came in.  And, there is always ricotta salata.  

Do you ever quit with the self pity?  You are a phucking broken record wallowing in its own $hit.

It's not self-pity, at least not in a serious way - it's more of a ball-busting to slats. It's meant to be light hearted. 

Also GFY

1. that is CTM and I

2. there is ABSOLUTELY no chance you are a new poster here

If you are who I suspect you are, you should be re-banned.

1. that is CTM and I

2. there is ABSOLUTELY no chance you are a new poster here

If you are who I suspect you are, you should be re-banned.

1. He'll never be able to troll you the way I can!! :sign0102:

2. I can assure you, when I started on this board 9 months ago, it was the FIRST time I ever graced these pages. Maybe the connection we have is the thing that makes you feel I have trolled you before? :bash:

Archived