Senior Bowl.

Greenseed4

Ads for to you to "work,live and play" in Mobile, Alabama.  Except they're actually showing film of Mobile Alabama.

Carr to start for the South.  Taliaferro runs heavy, looks good for a bigger back...and Gawd damn Carr can sling some heat!   

Accuracy issues or not.  Carr's fastball is going to earn him a helluva pay check.  Not many people can throw a football that fast...it's exciting to watch.  Similar to the "Start Chris Simms" campaign I was a part of this season.  People want to see that. 

Sorry Greenseed4, good QB's make players around them better.  He just SUCKS!  Short passes because he cant throw down field.  He is a 3rd stringer at best!

New QB in the game.  Logan Thomas. Like a Michael Vick who made a baby with a Culpepper who was adopted by Jamarcus Russell. Let's see how he fares with these weaponz. 

Btw, I'm not disagreeing with you on Boyd

What do you folks think of Michael Sam? Mizzou was good to us last year- does he sneak into the first round?

All the reports out of the Senior Bowl suggest that he's a one-trick pony that's useless in space. The guy who probably put himself into the late-teens convo is Dee Ford.

All the reports out of the Senior Bowl suggest that he's a one-trick pony that's useless in space. The guy who probably put himself into the late-teens convo is Dee Ford.

Gotcha. Haven't really been paying much attention.

Is Logan Thomas really trying to play QB?

I'm almost at the end of the first half watching on record and Dee Ford is beasting after doing it all week in practice too.

Would you rather have CJ Mosley or Dee Ford at OLB. Would you take either @ 18?

The reason I ask is I was doing that fan draft( love it) and here's what I got:

Round 1 Pick 20 (ARI): C.J. Mosley, OLB, Alabama (A)

Round 2 Pick 17: Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State (A-)

Round 3 Pick 5: Ahmad Dixon, SS, Baylor (A)

Round 3 Pick 16: Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington (A)

Round 3 Pick 20 (ARI): Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina (A)

Round 4 Pick 15: Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (A)

Round 4 Pick 20 (ARI): Bryan Stork, C, Florida State (A)

Round 5 Pick 14: Brandon Linder, OG, Miami (Fla.) (A)

Round 6 Pick 19: Aaron Lynch, DE, South Florida (B+)

Round 7 Pick 18: Jacob Pedersen, TE, Wisconsin (B-)

Ebron, Watkins and Evans gone. Just couldn't take Lee with CJ available @ 20

I find Garoppolo more intriguing.

Carr was the better qb today.

Allegedly, there were whispers that Logan Thomas was viewed by some as a 2nd round developmental prospect, but he embarrassed himself this week, along with Boyd.

Didn't really see anything from Thomas that was good or bad. His team couldn't block for him so couldn't judge him properly. Also, he's been impressing scouts. His physical traits are off the charts, I'd compare him to Kaepernick.

Archived