Colt Lyerla=BEAST

fishing92070

Is defo use a late comp pick on him, I was screaming for the Jets to Draft Burfict, with a late rounder, the guy had a 1st round grade and fell because of all the issues Mick mentioned.

We need play makers I hope the FO feels the same.

I second this. 12 draft picks; can't sign them all.

Weed is a lot different then cocaine. He also didn't go to jail.

They're both still illegal in most places and he didn't get caught or he would if went to jail.

Anyway the whole point was you take chances on players like this with later picks. The Jets could of got him with a 6th or 7th instead of Allen and Bush.

They're both still illegal in most places and he didn't get caught or he would if went to jail.

Anyway the whole point was you take chances on players like this with later picks. The Jets could of got him with a 6th or 7th instead of Allen and Bush.

Yeah if your selling you'll go to jail for weed or carrying copious amounts on you. Burficts off the field problems were blown out of proportions, his coach was a douche and that's why he got fired. He was playing for a coach he didn't like and acted out, now that he has a coach he likes he's doing well and is a pro bowler. It's a lot different then a dude snorting coke, and getting arrested. Though, he probably will still be a good player in the NFL seeing as how Hernandez was insane and he was one of the best tight ends in the game. I doubt he gets drafted though, Patriots will probably get him in free agency.

I hope the **** not

Hernandez and Gronk are all you need to know about. He's probably going to be a Patriot.

You'd think the Pats would be a little gun shy after drafting a murderer, pardon the expression. Apparently there are people here that disagree.

That's the Patriot way though, class right?

• 1 month later...

Having seen his background check, there are even more red flags than most know about...He isn't going to be drafted by us, or likely anyone in my estimation.

Last thing I read and I just read up on him cause I took him with Atlanta in the mock draft, is since he switch agents he hasn't gotten into any trouble and has his head on straight.

Last thing I read and I just read up on him cause I took him with Atlanta in the mock draft, is since he switch agents he hasn't gotten into any trouble and has his head on straight.

We are in lying season, and teams tend to keep behavior reports for players pretty quiet, so any positive reports that you are hearing are likely coming from the player's agent; who, of course, has incentive to lie. I hope for his sake that he straightens himself out, but his record has more than a few big time transgressions. He has the athletic tools to make it in this league as a move tight end, but without convincing people that he is changed for good, he won't get that chance. 

We are in lying season, and teams tend to keep behavior reports for players pretty quiet, so any positive reports that you are hearing are likely coming from the player's agent; who, of course, has incentive to lie. I hope for his sake that he straightens himself out, but his record has more than a few big time transgressions. He has the athletic tools to make it in this league as a move tight end, but without convincing people that he is changed for good, he won't get that chance.

The nfl is full of scumbags

Archived