Sapp Rips Richardson

flgreen

Hit wasn't that bad, Clifton was jogging to the play and not really seeming like he'd get into the action, but I've seen worse. The thing that bugged me, if I remember correctly, was Sapp acting all happy about it when Clifton was writhing in pain on the ground, pretty sure the dude couldn't walk for like a month.

That and him acting like a gangster when Sherman said that it was a chickensh*t play. Sapp tried to act like a tough guy after saying that if he wasn't a real man and was younger without any kids, he would have whooped Sherman's ass on the field right there.  Good lord I can't stand that guy.

Yeah.  When you get a shot like that you light a guy up, but it is bad form to crow about it later.  I remember the BS with the coach.  I don't consider it chickensh*t, but it isn't super manly either.  Just shrug your shoulders and move on.  It isn't like it takes some super human ability to do it. I've seen my Dad blow up kids like that (not looking, but not off the play like that guy) well into his 50's in the neighborhood leagues.  I don't think I've ever played with anybody that was happy about hurting somebody either.  You are too worried about getting hurt yourself.  About the closest I've come was breathing a sigh of relief when some superstar leaves the game on the other side. You just want to light them up, let them see that white flash and be worried about it the rest of the day.

Sapp is such an idiot.  I just wish he would go away.  You know how many basketball players have been called the next Michael Jordan?  It is supposed to be flattering, not a direct comparison.

do not compare Sapp to Michael Jordan----even in an offhand way.

richardson only needs to beat his wife  then they  can say he is like that fat a$$ sapp i hope our guy goes off and breaks all of sapps records if any 

sapp was a fatass as a player who strung a few good years together and PR'd himself into something bigger and better.  another Mouth that Roared.  Never met a reporter he did not like. 

sapp was a fatass as a player who strung a few good years together and PR'd himself into something bigger and better.  another Mouth that Roared.  Never met a reporter he did not like. 

yes and now all he does is run  his fat a$$ mouth sad that he is a hof  dont think he should just my opinion

So now Sapp changes his tune and asks Strahan for forgiveness.

What a complete blowhard doofus this guy is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/warren-sapp-asks-michael-strahan-forgive-him-insults-163948614--nfl.html

"I hugged him and wouldn’t let him go," Sapp, an NFL Network analyst, said during NFL Game Day on Sunday. “I said, ‘Please forgive me.’ I said, ‘Dumb Lex Luthor came to the city of Gotham and pulled Superman’s cape. How foolish could I have been, my man? Please forgive me.

So now Sapp changes his tune and asks Strahan for forgiveness.

What a complete blowhard doofus this guy is.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/warren-sapp-asks-michael-strahan-forgive-him-insults-163948614--nfl.html

"I hugged him and wouldn’t let him go," Sapp, an NFL Network analyst, said during NFL Game Day on Sunday. “I said, ‘Please forgive me.’ I said, ‘Dumb Lex Luthor came to the city of Gotham and pulled Superman’s cape. How foolish could I have been, my man? Please forgive me.

That whole article reads as "I'm feeling the backlash of hating on Strahan, who's star is pointing straight up in the media-world, might as well latch on while I can."

Archived