Browns fire Mike Lombardi and Joe Banner

T0mShane

Is it just me or are the Browns doing everything wrong?

Firing Lombardi is the right move but after you allow him to drag his feet on the coaching hire?

I feel bad for Mike Pettine.

Maybe Petine went back to his weasel "anonymous source" ways, and got info up to the owner to get Lombardi fired!

Why does this matter to the Jets? Because the Browns were supposedly in love with Manziel. If they decide to forego Manziel, the top of the board gets crazy and a QB or two could drop.

dude Manziel isn't getting past 2. Clowney isn't LT. He's David Clowney's brother. 

dude Manziel isn't getting past 2. Clowney isn't LT. He's David Clowney's brother. 

So do you believe that if Houston, or Cleveland (if they trade up to #1), or St Louis at #2 (or a trade partner), do not let Manziel slip? I actually agree with this. If Houston trades out at #1 or takes Clowney, then I believe that St. Louis will stay at #2 and take Manziel, and obviously dump Bradford, OR they trade out with Cleveland, and the Browns take Manziel.

Either way, the QB that actually could "fall" a little bit, I believe is Bridgewater. Scouts seem more enamored with Bortles now, but by falling, I don't believe Bridgewater ever falls past Minnesota at #8.

Ray Farmer, super genius?   Personnel man for the Chiefs during their golden age of 2006-2012?  Under a who's who of the coaching fraternity - Herm Edwards, Todd Haley and Romeo Crennel!

Don't care about Ray Farmer all I'm saying is Lombardi is an Idiot :)

not making comparisons

Archived