Attn: Maxman/Site Admin

IPBanBadPosters

As someone who has enjoyed lurking this forum for years, this recent influx of buffoons to overrun the place over the past few days/weeks has made it *almost* as intolerable as JI.

So, I ask - is there a dollar amount that I can donate to you/this website in exchange for you permanently IP banning these trolls?

For starters, I submit to you the following names, as they are the most egregious violators:

- joewilly12

- joewillie78

- ozzieny

- MatthewPLP

Let's start from there - just weeding out the aforementioned should go a long way towards thinning out the Idiocracy. I'll start with an opening bid of $100 per troll, but I'm open to negotiation. Hopefully this problem can be remedied so that I (and I assume quite a few others) can go back to viewing this forum again without feeling the overwhelming urge to eat a bullet.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

As someone who has enjoyed lurking this forum for years, this recent influx of buffoons to overrun the place over the past few days/weeks has made it *almost* as intolerable as JI.

So, I ask - is there a dollar amount that I can donate to you/this website in exchange for you permanently IP banning these trolls?

For starters, I submit to you the following names, as they are the most egregious violators:

- joewilly12

- joewillie78

- ozzieny

- MatthewPLP

Let's start from there - just weeding out the aforementioned should go a long way towards thinning out the Idiocracy. I'll start with an opening bid of $100 per troll, but I'm open to negotiation. Hopefully this problem can be remedied so that I (and I assume quite a few others) can go back to viewing this forum again without feeling the overwhelming urge to eat a bullet.

Wow! I survived the 1st cut.

I guess you remember my posts before FA!!

- joewilly12

- joewillie78

- ozzieny

- MatthewPLP

haha, 

I told him it would eventually come. lol

The individual who made this post IpBanBadPosters is a coward and is a member in disguise multiple accounts are against the forum rules.

I have upmost confidence the moderators will deal with this person accordingly.

Thank You.

you realize you are talking about JN moderators, right?

Archived