Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

He's in...  Chase him down and tell him to get his quirky a-- in here.  I'll send him a PM.

Crusher is out for real life obligations.  He wanted to continue playing but has stuff going on - has nothing to do with game or anyone here.

Hope everything is ok.

The fact that our couple of trains are stalling out is telling

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to JN Mafia.  What forum did you originally come from?  I assume Ape grabbed you from the 2+2 game?

If you want to hit on the guy do me a favor and save it for post game.  He has a lot of pages to read and game content to absorb.

Are you serious?

I hope you have like 100+ people playing because otherwise that's just disgusting.

They can't find and lynch scum in 6k posts?

No dead scum in the entire game. It's a ******* catastrophe... 

If you want to hit on the guy do me a favor and save it for post game.  He has a lot of pages to read and game content to absorb.

EAD.  I'm sure you already asked him for pics in private.

...This post is scummy. The page before Halia explained herself well enough and I even go as far as to FOS and vote her bc she gives an explanation without voting. Now you spin the opposite. You weren't even reading. 

I'm sorry. I'm just having a hard time keeping up with the game. If she did, I'll retract my request and go look for myself. 

JVOR’s casing.

Very little posting. He starts off with a vote on AVM. 8 hours later he unvotes and votes Ape. Chit chat with Leelou about her new car. 5-6 hours later he unvotes and votes Hallia. None of this votes come accompanied with why he cast them, though I imagine the first one was a first day joke vote. No idea about the rest. Cracks some jokes. Chit chats with BeeGee about running a mafia game.

Makes the following idle comment:

Isn't Jack_D and Bleed Green arguing the same point? In any event, I think the game is starting to finally get interesting cause people are taking strong stances, which is a good thing.

This statement obviously doesn’t include himself.

Cracks another funny about Ape having spawned. Then he votes AVM and for the first time shares why. He’s suspicious of both AVM and Hess, but votes AVM because he thinks his reaction was a lot more defensive.

Later on he sticks up for Leelou, saying she’s “Hardly the scummiest thing going on here.” Interesting choice of words. He has no read on Ape. He defends his stance about AVM and Hess againt CTM, who called his post scummy. He wonders why the game ended with Nolder’s shot and what function the werewolf serves.

He talks about the BeeGee/Jack situation and says his concerns about Jack have diminished significantly and that he’d like to hear from people passively fosing or voting Jack. The list he provides is: Hess, me and Crusher  (I’m too lazy to check, but I’m guessing he’s referring to who had their vote on him day 1?).

Then he unvotes and votes me. Doesn’t give any reason as to why, despite me explaining to him that I’ve actually not been fosing or voting Jack at that point, assuming that’s the reason he cast his vote. I haven’t seen him specify any other reason in his posts.

So basically, we’ve got someone who only posted like 15 posts in a 35 pages long thread. Only 3 posts actually had content, 3 were one liner votes with no explanations and the remaining posts were bla posts (though I admit, slightly amusing :tongue:). He’s basically sitting on the fence, laying low with little to no contribution.

At this point I would put both Crusher and JVoR on my likely scum list. With that said, I rather not place my vote on Crusher today and instead  keep my eye on Crusher’s replacement…  because I can’t ignore the fact that his RL could have possibly influenced the rate and quality of his posting, which most of my case on him is based on.   

I know that JvoR is the competing train right now and it looks awfully convenient for me to place a vote on him. But his casing speaks volumes. He’s either scum laying low or an extremely lazy townie. I have a feeling it’s the first option.

Vote JVoR

I'll work on Hess' casing either today or tomorrow.

I'm at page 12, cutting through all the banter. SOIAF - I liked this series. Will not lynch (her?)

Nolder mentioned Starcraft - he is awesome. Not voting this guy off.

CTM - sketchy as ****

Welcome to JN Mafia.  What forum did you originally come from?  I assume Ape grabbed you from the 2+2 game?

Yes. I'm from Team Liquid.

EAD.  I'm sure you already asked him for pics in private.

*applause for use of the phrase* 

He's a guy, isn't he? *sits in the new guy's lap* How are you today?

errrr hey....*whispers in ear*....you smell like scum. 

Tell me if you're a baddie or not, I promise I won't tell the others. 

I'm at page 12, cutting through all the banter. SOIAF - I liked this series. Will not lynch (her?)

CTM - sketchy as ****

*whispers back* Of course I'm bad. ;) but I'm not scum. 

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (3) - AVM, Wombat, JVoY

JVoY (6) - CTM, JiF, Ape, Hess, Nyn, Lily

Smash (1) - Nolder

CTM (1) - Smash

Verb (1) - Hallia

Crusher (1) - Dan

Hess (2) - Verb, Nolder

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to send to the afterlife.

The bad theory could've led to the rabid dog (most likely a vig) outing himself.. which could lead to a conversion, which depending on the mod could leave a Cult vig out there...

Plus you said you were skimming, I thought you missed and didn't want to pass up the opportunity to insult you

Rabid dog already outed himself.

Sorry but she did no scum hunting at all. None.

So she turns up scum after Jack and I kill her 95 times and your sticking up for her posts when she herself would probably admit to not doing much in the way of scumhunting at all.

Then you come in here and accuse me of not scum hunting ? Really ?

Hence the word "fake."  And yeah, you haven't done any scumhunting.  The Leelou shot was good, but doesn't really say anything about you scumhunting on thread.

Wombat's casing.

Makes some opening chit chat with a lot of the players. Then he places a vote on Nolder claiming his banter is forced casual. He FOSes BeeGee for voting Ape over being on the boards but not posting. More bla bla. Questions Leelou who she’s voting for, right after she posted asking who we’re voting for. He labels her question scummy (added to Lily who also commented the same earlier). He also ridiculously admits that he might want to be like Nolder. Jeez.  BeeGee jumps in and calls Lily and Wombat a tagteam for reacting the same to what Leelou said. Wombat thinks he’s trying to deflect multiple suspicion. Leelou rolls her eyes at Wombat's comments and he asks her if she’ll be doing that when we string her up. At this point he seems rather set on her being iffy.

Onward. He unvotes and votes for BeeGee. Gets all affectionate with CTM and Nolder. Bla bla. Makes a one liner saying JiF is confirmed town. No explanation as to how he figured that. Bla bla. Then he makes the following post:

Now Leelou seems townish to him? I wonder what made her seem that scummy when not a day ago he was talking about stringing her up.

He then goes on to vote AVM despite the above contemplation, where he seemed unsure about him. Then he unvotes and votes me, over a bad defense followed by an arbitrary and under explained reads (his words, not mine lol). This is followed by his reads: Jack and Nolder likely town, Lily and Verbal playing like they always do so no read. CTM playing like he always does and yet seeming scummy (???). He then says that Leelou is towntelling pretty hard and that the fact that I was undecided about her reflected badly on me. Right :tongue:

We keep arguing back and forth. I say his list and mine are similar to which he answers:

Too bad. Cause I would have loved to hear the explanation that according to him isn’t really needed.  Anyways, he says that if I issue a scum read he might unvote me, but no promises! Lol

Then there’s a whole exchange between Jack and Wombat where he basically says that he thinks Nolder is lazy, that it is interesting that a lot of the people who were eager to vote AVM aren't so eager to vote Hes, he disagrees with some of Jack’s theorizing on what roles scum might have. He says he has no read on Ape and that he would like to know why Hess voted AVM.

More bla bla. Leelou meets her maker. Wombat thinks we got great info kill.  He notes that Leelou was 3rd on Smash and that he likes his vote on me. He doesn’t seem that phased that in the end his strong town read on her was completely off. Bla bla chit chat with Ape and AVM. Then he confronts Smash and tells him Leelou's posts were twenty million times better than his and that she was doing a great job fake scumhunting. And he urges people that aren’t active to post more.

In a nutshell....He votes Nolder. He votes BeeGee. Then later on one ends up in his likely town list and the other flips town. He announces JiF is town for no apparent reason. He calls Lee scummy at one point and an obvious townie the next. Right now the thing that sticks out to me the most is his change of hearts about Lee. It would be nice if he could expand on why suddenly Leelou seemed so hardcore townie to him.

So basically, you're saying I'm fishy for having mutable D1 reads.  Sorry, but we're not all scum like you, so we have to figure out our reads as we go along.  Leelou's "who are we voting" thing was scummy so I gave her crap for it.  Then she started towntelling.  Pretty easy to follow.  Also pretty easy to see that you're trying to chainsaw defend yourself here by attacking my reactions to Leelou.

CTM - sketchy as ****

Sup bro.  MBS is awesome.  The fact that some people actually didn't want it was a joke.  Artificial macro mechanics and crippled UI are not skill.  Removing the ability to cast on wireframes was infuriating.  I quit SC2 before Heart of the Swarm because it's not very good.  "Esports" are not sports.  Wings of Liberty plot retcons were an abomination.  Liquipedia is ok.  Cheese is awesome.  Idra is a big nerd.  I have 60 APM lol.

Official Vote Count:

Smash (1) - Nolder

CTM (1) - Smash

Verb (1) - Hallia

Crusher (1) - Dan

Hess (2) - Verb, Nolder

Nyn's vote.  SO legit.

Official Vote Count:

Smash (1) - Nolder

Verb (1) - Hallia

Crusher (1) - Dan

Hess (2) - Verb, Nolder

Wormbat (1) - Smash

So basically, you're saying I'm fishy for having mutable D1 reads.  Sorry, but we're not all scum like you, so we have to figure out our reads as we go along.  Leelou's "who are we voting" thing was scummy so I gave her crap for it.  Then she started towntelling.  Pretty easy to follow.  Also pretty easy to see that you're trying to chainsaw defend yourself here by attacking my reactions to Leelou.

You keep saying the same thing. She started towntelling. The reason is obvious so shouldn't really be explained. Well, it's not as obvious to the rest of us. You could try to explain what was so towntelling about her. Especially considering that she wasn't, after all, town.

And considering Lee's flip, the obvious thing to do is to look into her interactions with other players. You seem awfully defensive, claiming I'm attacking you, instead of answering my very simple question of why you thought she was a solid townie.

Nyn's vote.  SO legit.

Casing says it all. Think what you like =)

Just saw this. My handle is not a game of thrones reference. Games of Thrones is a reference to my handle  :tongue:

You're no longer immune. 

unvote vote Verb

Huge Scum Tell: Bc player A is voting player B and you think player A is scum = Player B must be town

That association is only ever made by scum who already know who's who. 

This vote was out of place? Don't recall seeing votes on Verbal, wagon was on JVoY and you were on it iirc. Why stop the train? 2nd post is nonsense unless you think Verbal is a complete newb or has no concept of thinking about how he appears to others. Fishy.

Saw some talk about items in the beginning, what was that?

Hailla or w/e had a sheep post with no vote. Hesitant to jump on the AVM wagon. As for AVM I don't know how docs work around here (no cons prot, self prot) but he lol'd at Jack D asking him about who he protted Night 1. He also WIFOM'd a lot post 80 death, doc claim is a common scum claim so if he is alive for too long he's likely Scum. 

Nynaeve tried to buddy Nolder (rebuked, lulz) and is now casing people just to case them aka fake scum hunting. Anyone else besides her have a case on JVoY? I missed it. 

vote Nynaeve

@Wombat: Yea the MBS sped the game up and made it easier for casuals. I haven't played SC2 in years though. Ah well. 

Archived