Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well looks like Jack beat me to it since I was the one who infected Leelou.

Reading back looks like WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat might have been sticking up for Leelou when I questioned her posts as being a whole lot of nothing.

1-time ability? 

No way does scum Smash admit he used a role many would attribute to a 3rd party if it was true - he's town.

Yeah, I agree.

Unvote

Vote JVOY

My thoughts exactly.

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (3) - AVM, Wombat, JVoY

JVoY (2) - CTM, JiF

Smash (2) - Nolder, Hess

Hallia (2) - Dan, Lily

CTM (1) - Smash

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to send to the afterlife.

I didn't vote Nyn or JVoy earlier? You sure?

Crusher - not much of note to go on. Made comments on AVM and voted Jack on both D1 and D2, slight scum lean

Verb - town. No question. 

AVM - claimed doctor, no cc - town 

Jack - after going back through his interaction with BeeGee, getting more of a townie vibe

CTM - a bit antagonistic, I like that he brought up points against playing scrabble, but I'd like his vote on JVoR explained. What of that post makes you suspicious of JVoR?

Ape - I know he said he's busy in the other game, but he hasn't done much past his scrabble, null. I don't like a quiet Ape

Hess - Went for AVM for jumping off 80 like he did, but AVM was more defensive, null with slight lean to scum 

Nol - lazy ass - most likely town

Nyn - I don't like the fact that she has no scum reads. I know she doesn't know everyone yet and their tells, but there have been some scummy actions this game. Mildly concerned that she isn't ripping the game apart post by post. 

Wwwombat - getting a town vibe off of him right now

Revisiting 

JVoR - getting an overall townie vibe from JVoR's posts, not really sure what CTM saw in that one post

Dan - I missed Jack's question the first time through with my internet messing up. After going back through the exchange again, I'm not getting as much as a scummy feel from his posts. I like that you are getting involved, still null though

Hallia - did you get lost in the shower? I'm starting to lean scum

Lily - so far I haven't seen any blatant scum slips, although I'm not liking her new lazy post. Still, leaning town

Smash - not really liking your posts from this morning. Leaning scummish 

Fagus - diaf 

Song - still MiA for day, no me gusta

Right now, I'd be comfortable voting Smash, Hess and 2nd tier Crusher, Nyn and Hallia 

Vote Smash

So, we all know there's at least one mate on that list. Possibly only one mate left in the game for Leelou. How big was this game? Scum probably 2-3 people, with a GF and vested 80, and cult probably started with a vested cult leader and nobody else, i'm thinking every other day for conversions.

So, we can sort of isolate this list for where to find additional scum... and obviously we have to consider everyone except AVM if we want to expand to the hunt for cult leader.

1-time ability? 

Yeah, I agree.

My thoughts exactly.

Was it the two overly long posts giving his breakdown of everything then him vanishing? He FOS'd me a bunch and never did anything about it. Leelou did the same. I dunno, when they post, at least looks like JVOR and Nyn are trying. Dan looked town to me too. But really, it's easy with just a couple of thoughtful posts and then you know everyone will just let you be rest of the game. 

I would lean JVOR more scummy than Nyn out of the two. Before the conversion I was thinking you, CTM, and Dan town. Now not sure. Smash gets excited as 3rd party, had him pegged as the wolf if not for the poisoning which has practically vetted him. 

Although surprised you go out of your way to agree with Verb on something so obvious.

Official Vote Count:

JVoY (3) - CTM, JiF, Ape

Smash (1) - Nolder

Hallia (2) - Dan, Lily

CTM (1) - Smash

Verb (1) - Hess

She just posted a bunch of stuff like 8 posts up... 

Thanks. Pretty weak. States a bunch of scum were on JiF's early train (which me and Song also state during actual time...actually only reason I'm sorta letting Song skate a little so far...). Only person not dead or somewhat vetted is Verb, but she doesn't vote him. 

Also looks like she's really stretching it with an early link between Nol and Leelou. 

unvote Verb vote Halia 

O.o I didn't stretch it? He's not my top, I actually said he was on his normal meta for wanting to lynch inactives, the only point against him was the early early buddying with Leelou, but the same could be said for anyone in this lot.  It seems silly to go against me for that reason

O.o I didn't stretch it? He's not my top, I actually said he was on his normal meta for wanting to lynch inactives, the only point against him was the early early buddying with Leelou, but the same could be said for anyone in this lot.  It seems silly to go against me for that reason

I don't like that you cast FOS a bunch of people and yet still don't vote any of them.  

Home now, I was at work, and didn't have much time to continue reading, wanted to hold off until I got home to make sure that day hadn't ended and I didn't look silly :lol:

Vote Verbal

Why? It's this sort of thing that makes you look scummy. 

Official Vote Count:

JVoY (3) - CTM, JiF, Ape

Smash (1) - Nolder

Hallia (3) - Dan, Lily, Hess

CTM (1) - Smash

Verb (1) - Hallia

Jack as confirmed town reaffirms my suspicions about the lazy AVM vs. Jack setup that was happening. On top of that, Crusher is playing very tentatively, and Nyn has yet to take a stance on someone new.

I'm interested to hear more from CTM when he catches up.

Wow! That was clear. Let me try again...

Throwing down a vote without saying why makes you look scummy. Why are you voting Verb?

Did you miss where I had him as one of my two main scum picks?

Was it the two overly long posts giving his breakdown of everything then him vanishing? He FOS'd me a bunch and never did anything about it. Leelou did the same. I dunno, when they post, at least looks like JVOR and Nyn are trying. Dan looked town to me too. But really, it's easy with just a couple of thoughtful posts and then you know everyone will just let you be rest of the game. 

I would lean JVOR more scummy than Nyn out of the two. Before the conversion I was thinking you, CTM, and Dan town. Now not sure. Smash gets excited as 3rd party, had him pegged as the wolf if not for the poisoning which has practically vetted him. 

Although surprised you go out of your way to agree with Verb on something so obvious.

The poison was rabies, no?

The cult leader may have alternative ability - bite to kill (infected with rabies) and bite to transform - sensible way to architect a werewolf character imo.

Allows Smash to take credit and get townie slant by fessing up to the infection, without compromising that he's a part-time converter. 

Would also explain the early play to rid the game of me... I ended Smash's last 2 campaigns as a bad guy very early for him.

I'm just spitballing here though, not pushing narrative. I'm about 20% convinced of this myself, I'm just doing due diligence before making any poor assumptions.

(The agreeing with Verb was more of a breadcrumb to myself. I was making note of him expressing townie thoughts, which I'd want to re-reference if his tone changes. There's a lot of DM in this game, he'd be an early convert for them if they are the cult leader.)

I think he sounds like he's trying to figure out the game. He's less crabby than usual as scum. Lol.

I think you've been sleeping next to him too long... he's scum Lady Dan, he's scum and I'm going to kill him.

I'm liking you more and more for scum.

Yeah, Crusher's avoiding me... I haven't been around as much, not sure what's he's got cooking in his big sexy life, but he's usually all about gettin' him some Ape early on. He uses interplay with me for reaction testing, when he scum hunts.

Ok, I'm not really loving this post as much, lol.

What do you think about Crusher?

LOL

(Edited status is because I came to this post to copy paste it.) 

Jack as confirmed town reaffirms my suspicions about the lazy AVM vs. Jack setup that was happening. On top of that, Crusher is playing very tentatively, and Nyn has yet to take a stance on someone new.

I'm interested to hear more from CTM when he catches up.

I'm also interested in hearing from CTM... the minute he opens his trap, I plan to drive punch beat the **** out of him like he's Spider Rico

well looks like Jack beat me to it since I was the one who infected Leelou.

Reading back looks like WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWombat might have been sticking up for Leelou when I questioned her posts as being a whole lot of nothing.

Leelou's posts were twenty million times better than yours.  She was doing a great job fake scumhunting.  You haven't posted sh*t this game.

The poison was rabies, no?

The cult leader may have alternative ability - bite to kill (infected with rabies) and bite to transform - sensible way to architect a werewolf character imo.

Allows Smash to take credit and get townie slant by fessing up to the infection, without compromising that he's a part-time converter. 

Would also explain the early play to rid the game of me... I ended Smash's last 2 campaigns as a bad guy very early for him.

I'm just spitballing here though, not pushing narrative. I'm about 20% convinced of this myself, I'm just doing due diligence before making any poor assumptions.

(The agreeing with Verb was more of a breadcrumb to myself. I was making note of him expressing townie thoughts, which I'd want to re-reference if his tone changes. There's a lot of DM in this game, he'd be an early convert for them if they are the cult leader.)

I had the same sort of thought regarding Dan, tbh -- just the opposite.

If this was a "old guard" heavy game, I'd say Dan, Crush, or CTM for sure as convert in that order.  If the CL is from DM, though...can't see them picking Dan.  Crush still fits, I think Nol fits...not sure tbh.  

Archived