Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ace

I'm casing people just to case them? xD   Yet at the same sentence you wonder if I'm the only one who's voted JFoR that actually bothered to case him. *laughs*

I've been ever so naughty. :roll:

You can't.  The arguments contradict each other.  Pick one to abandon.  I shall destroy the other.

They don't contradict each other. You're being defensive about my question while not answering it.

And you're not scaring anyone. I could destroy you with my pinky. I know Krav Maga :P

@Wombat: Yea the MBS sped the game up and made it easier for casuals. I haven't played SC2 in years though. Ah well. 

Yeah, but making it easier for casuals doesn't mean it's gonna make it easier to be a pro.  I wrote a post on a forum a long time ago on why I disagree with that argument.  I can PM it to you if you want.  Don't wanna nerd this game up too much.  I used to love playing RTS even though my micro has always sucked.  Basically, I appreciate the cloning skills of a guy like Boxer, or the mechanics and macro of most of the players, but ultimately, I think RTS should be about the last letter in that acronym and artificially difficult UI doesn't serve that purpose imo.

@Ace

I'm casing people just to case them? xD   Yet at the same sentence you wonder if I'm the only one who's voted JFoR that actually bothered to case him. *laughs*

Did you only case JFoR? If you couldn't keep up with the thought process here you're just trying to fit in. You "casing" JFoR when there's already a wagon on him is convenient. Me asking for an explanation about the wagon by anyone not named after a character that's complete sh*t in where I'm up to in the first book is a valid question. 

They don't contradict each other. You're being defensive about my question while not answering it.

And you're not scaring anyone. I could destroy you with my pinky. I know Krav Maga :tongue:

Saying I am being defensive implies that I am overreacting to your case.  Saying I am avoiding your case implies that I am not reacting enough.  That is scum doublethink.

Yeah, but making it easier for casuals doesn't mean it's gonna make it easier to be a pro.  I wrote a post on a forum a long time ago on why I disagree with that argument.  I can PM it to you if you want.  Don't wanna nerd this game up too much.  I used to love playing RTS even though my micro has always sucked.  Basically, I appreciate the cloning skills of a guy like Boxer, or the mechanics and macro of most of the players, but ultimately, I think RTS should be about the last letter in that acronym and artificially difficult UI doesn't serve that purpose imo.

Ok I think I get it. PM me though because I don't want to sh*t up the thread while Nynaeve starts to squirm. 

Did you only case JFoR? If you couldn't keep up with the thought process here you're just trying to fit in. You "casing" JFoR when there's already a wagon on him is convenient. Me asking for an explanation about the wagon by anyone not named after a character that's complete sh*t in where I'm up to in the first book is a valid question. 

Lol.  Idk about "complete sh*t" so much as really annoying.

I've cased Crusher and Wombat before that and I plan on casing Hes tomorrow.

I have a feeling you won't like most of the women in the book lol

Saying I am being defensive implies that I am overreacting to your case.  Saying I am avoiding your case implies that I am not reacting enough.  That is scum doublethink.

*smiles* I learned what I needed to know. Going to bed now, hope you don't drown from over-BSing. ^_^

I've cased Crusher and Wombat before that and I plan on casing Hes tomorrow.

I have a feeling you won't like most of the women in the book lol

This is what I mean. You're just writing cases to show us you have the ability to write cases. You don't really believe all of these people are scum. 

What in the f--k are you 2 talking about?  I can't even try and piece it together using context.

STOP

You're no longer immune. 

This vote was out of place? Don't recall seeing votes on Verbal, wagon was on JVoY and you were on it iirc. Why stop the train? 2nd post is nonsense unless you think Verbal is a complete newb or has no concept of thinking about how he appears to others. Fishy.

Saw some talk about items in the beginning, what was that?

Hailla or w/e had a sheep post with no vote. Hesitant to jump on the AVM wagon. As for AVM I don't know how docs work around here (no cons prot, self prot) but he lol'd at Jack D asking him about who he protted Night 1. He also WIFOM'd a lot post 80 death, doc claim is a common scum claim so if he is alive for too long he's likely Scum. 

Nynaeve tried to buddy Nolder (rebuked, lulz) and is now casing people just to case them aka fake scum hunting. Anyone else besides her have a case on JVoY? I missed it. 

vote Nynaeve

@Wombat: Yea the MBS sped the game up and made it easier for casuals. I haven't played SC2 in years though. Ah well. 

I understand about 2% of this post.  

What in the f--k are you 2 talking about?  I can't even try and piece it together using context.

STOP

I consider myself a nerd and I don't even know what the hell is going on.

I'd imagine cons prot would have to do with consistently protection the same player night after night.  Some sites restrict that kind of thing.  Personally, I like to use Doctors that can protect whoever they want as long as it isn't themselves.

Okay, so since I'm at L-3 anyways, I'm Dr J S Hirch from an American Werewolf in London. Each night I'm able to choose whether to protect someone from conversion night OR investigate if someone has been conversion. Last night I protected Bleed Green from conversion since he was the claimed cop and it'd be nice to have reliable results but he died so that's useless. As just an fyi before someone brings it up, in an earlier post I brought up the "well have to see what the werewolf function does", just to avoid making it seem like I am the role what I was and to see if someone wanted to talk about it. So far, my hunch is that CTM and/or wombat is scum or werewolf. I feel that Ape is neutral to slight town read. I still feel pretty good about a Nyn lynch as well.

18711-603.gif

Don't worry, it's just "nerd sh*t."

I don't know if you 2 are talking about a flipping video game or a plot to assassinate a dignitary.   Either way you're making my eyes hurt and probably have JiF ramming his head into a wall.

I don't know if you 2 are talking about a flipping video game or a plot to assassinate a dignitary.   Either way you're making my ass hurt and probably have JiF ramming his mouth into a cock.

Aren't those things sorta chronic conditions with you two?

@Ace

I can case everyone in this game right now, convincingly.

Okay, so since I'm at L-3 anyways, I'm Dr J S Hirch from an American Werewolf in London. Each night I'm able to choose whether to protect someone from conversion night OR investigate if someone has been conversion. Last night I protected Bleed Green from conversion since he was the claimed cop and it'd be nice to have reliable results but he died so that's useless. As just an fyi before someone brings it up, in an earlier post I brought up the "well have to see what the werewolf function does", just to avoid making it seem like I am the role what I was and to see if someone wanted to talk about it. So far, my hunch is that CTM and/or wombat is scum or werewolf. I feel that Ape is neutral to slight town read. I still feel pretty good about a Nyn lynch as well.

18711-603.gif

Unvote

If not legit, then best fake claim I've seen in a while.

How do you feel about Dan? First she gave you town vote of confidence, but then made a very subtle "oh, but maybe not" type of influencing post... kind of a nudge post.

18711-603.gif

I'm kind of meh on this claim FWIW.  N1 action makes sense though.  Still want to lynch Nyn.

I'm kind of meh on this claim FWIW. N1 action makes sense though. Still want to lynch Nyn.

correct me if I'm wrong, but this was a reality a minor character in the movie ..

I'm not buying this claim ATM.. too conveinant and cult doctor is one of the most common Faje claims I know.. . need to think more

the fact that the idiot ape likes it bothers me too..

Unvote

If not legit, then best fake claim I've seen in a while.

How do you feel about Dan? First she gave you town vote of confidence, but then made a very subtle "oh, but maybe not" type of influencing post... kind of a nudge post.

Dan is playing a very safe game and I'm surprised she had a town read on me to be honest. She's usually up in my grill when I'm acting this scummy as I have this game. I think the people like Lily and Nyn who are "coming around to thinking JVOR is scummy" is also suspect because I'm very self-aware of how I usually play and it should've been very obvious that I've not been playing like I do when I'm roless. Verbal also comes to mind for this fact. He is one that always reads me as scummy if I'm not actively voicing my opinions to scumhunt (which I've not really done this game). So him leaving me alone this hard is very suspicious.

The way I play tends to ping the scumdars of Jif, Integrity, and CTM a lot, so I don't find the fact that you guys are voting me early particularly surprising. What I find suspect out of the three of you is CTM not leading the charge in this game on anyone. He takes a much more active role when he's town and would pretty much be down my throat but he hasn't this game. I really don't think he's town this game.

18711-603.gif

Agreed on CTM.  Anything in particular making you lean town on Ape?

correct me if I'm wrong, but this was a reality key minor character in the movie ..

I'm not buying this claim ATM.. too conveinant and cult doctor is one of the most common Faje claims I know.. . need to think more

Literally sounds like someone who wants my role out of the game.

correct me if I'm wrong, but this was a reality key minor character in the movie ..

This sounds awfully familiar..

Archived