Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Make that $20 Paypal for the person who gives me a gun..  80 is making this game unbearable.  He's not even trying.  Just hiding in plain sight by continuing to bash.  What makes it worse is he's not doing it in a funny way..  at all.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And can you point me to the posts where you've exhibited a surplus of towniness?  Because I do remember you defending Lily then voting her the very next page. 

I know with the context you're just responding to my accusation that you haven't looked like your town player self, but I seriously don't even know how to respond to this.

"because you have nothing to show"

/Pac'd

Make that $20 Paypal for the person who gives me a gun..  80 is making this game unbearable.  He's not even trying.  Just hiding in plain sight by continuing to bash.  What makes it worse is he's not doing it in a funny way..  at all.

$30 Paypal for whoever gives me a vest.

I know with the context you're just responding to my accusation that you haven't looked like your town player self, but I seriously don't even know how to respond to this.

"because you have nothing to show"

/Pac'd

so that didn't happen?

Go back to SMC/Wombat -- you were winning me over with that.  The 80 schtick isn't getting you anywhere.

We may have to put this dog down soon. ^

He made a good point with SMC, but he's probably the dirtiest one around right now.  SMC for information/to get him talking, Pac because he's turrible work for dueling trains for me

Go back to SMC/Wombat -- you were winning me over with that.  The 80 schtick isn't getting you anywhere.

80 schtick?  are you reading the game..  it's been over 24 hours of unfunny obsession based on nothing at all. 

80 schtick?  are you reading the game..  it's been over 24 hours of unfunny obsession based on nothing at all. 

I can see you whining in the QT that 80 got lucky and has no case, that everyone is voting you because they're afraid of you.

He made a good point with SMC, but he's probably the dirtiest one around right now.  SMC for information/to get him talking, Pac because he's turrible work for dueling trains for me

Want to make this clear..  are you saying you didn't defend Lily and vote her the next page?

Sounds like Wombat is a common denominator for all of us right now.  Do the smart thing and lynch him.  It'll help clear up who is reading the thread accurately and how that translates to accurate reads.

Sounds like Wombat is a common denominator for all of us right now.  Do the smart thing and lynch him.  It'll help clear up who is reading the thread accurately and how that translates to accurate reads.

Someone hand me a gun to shoot Pac and I'm down with this.

In all seriousness, I don't want to send SMC packing in his first game back but if he's dirty he's dirty...he's gotta speak up at the very least

unvote vote SMC

Voting inactives?  Someplace somehow someway Vick just launched a Chiliean Thundercat  boner in his cross fit spandex and people noticed.

Have I discounted this claim at any point?

Your post above wasn't clear..  you said "you have nothing to show" which would imply I was making it up.  I was about to drop kick you back to middle earth.

Nice deflection, Pac. You're getting run up and you pick someone on your train to target to slow the momentum. FOS AVM for quickly following your lead.

You haven't been acting like town this game. From your input to the response to the train.

I'll know in another couple days if Ape is scum.  A very easy tell that he won't be able to avoid.  No worries on him right now - he can't influence sh*t anymore.

I'll bet that will be the minute I vote you again. 

I supposed nobody here was intelligent enough to read into this that you are admitting that your previous narrative about my tells was all bullsh*t, since you are now shifting your position to "was sure, now promising to be sure later".

I'm assuming the downshift was entirely because I laid off you - exactly what the big diversionary argument is designed to do. Funny, Pac also uses this style of defense when I nab him... he's "100% sure Im' scum" until I move onto another suspect. Then he promises some sort of cornball future catch on me.

Suck my dick Ape face.  

You haven't voted me as a reaction test. That's the best town read I have on you. You belonged on the list yesterday, but the Nolder/Verbal distraction element kept me from doing my job.

Nice deflection, Pac. You're getting run up and you pick someone on your train to target to slow the momentum. FOS AVM for quickly following your lead.

You haven't been acting like town this game. From your input to the response to the train.

Yeah.  Starting to get a little obvious.  Look like a silly Leelou and 80 witch hunt at first.  Kinda sad because Pac and 80 share a relative.  Eddie Torres ET-The Extra Testicle)

188163_203617509649222_4188530_n.jpg

Unvote Verb scum

Vote Pac

Solid post IMO.

Fos me too. You haven't said anything , voted a few times and to boot you knock the mans meta ...So are you saying you're just lurking and not contributing?

Fos me too. You haven't said anything , voted a few times and to boot you knock the mans meta ...So are you saying you're just lurking and not contributing?

Not sure what you're doing or saying here. SMC hadn't posted a lot but his posts have at least been contributions to the game. Leaning scum early staring to feel a little better.

wow you're really angry..  I hope there's some role reason you've been freaking out the last couple days.  otherwise you're just being a dick.

LMAO this is pathetic.

Verbal still hasn't adequately explained why he let day pass without a controlled lynch.  Nolder is still a scum troll.

Both true statements. The first game I play on DM, I think, I caught Nolder creeping out to defend BlackWorm (or some dumb name like that) who I had pegged as scum on page 1. I then pegged Nolder as his mate, and one other guy as their mate as well. Nolder went on a troll campaign to try and get all 3 of them out of it, but I was right as rain. 

I strongly feel I'll be spot on this time with him as well.

Before the champions game I was playing about as good as I ever have, and I think I had an over 50% scum ping rate on D1 is all those games. It wasn't until I got burned out on the champs game and then Pac's game that I started playing like poo. Taking a break for the draft helped, I feel fresh and I feel pretty confident in my reads.

I just had the rug pulled out from beneath me irl. I'm going to try and use the game for distraction if I survive but I'm not my normal self so apologies. I had terrible time signing up for these games.

Archived