Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80 and avm.

I saw that. I thought it was a dumb joke. Can we get 80 or AVM to clarify?

I'll vote to lynch them off if they don't have a good explanation.

Wombat may be mafia but the bigger threat is obviously going to be the cults for the foreseeable future.

Technically just 80 claimed for both of them, but I'd be down with killing AVM too.

I'd rather take out AVM first if we go down that route in case this is all a big mistake. 80 has played a pretty good game so far and iirc he's claiming he has two vests.

If this is all some stupid joke gone wrong I'd rather lynch AVM and find out that way and save 80 than the other way around. Sorry AVM just not as impressed with your game so far.

I see that now obviously. Pac bluffed me. I was wrong about him.

This is the second time you've ignored my question now and I'm starting to think it's intentional.

Worried about being lie detected?

Was that information in your PM?

Are you retarded?

"it was"

It doesn't get any more clear and concise Than that

He wants you to say it in a full sentence so he can fake polygraph results on you.

He's either scum and should be lynched or sloppy and should be ignored. He can quote a post with information twice with comprehending it. Which makes me believe he is playing dumb to cover for his stupid scum play.

Are you retarded?

"it was"

It doesn't get any more clear and concise Than that

Here why don't you do us both a favor. Just make a single post and say "I am town." without the quotation marks.

I saw that you joke unvoted me again btw.  Jerk.

If DPR counts that as a real vote he's just as retarded as you are for thinking it was anything more than a birthday wish and deserves equal amounts of ridicule.

He wants you to say it in a full sentence so he can fake polygraph results on you.

I didn't at first but the avoidance was weird so now I do yes.

Here why don't you do us both a favor. Just make a single post and say "I am town." without the quotation marks.

If DPR counts that as a real vote he's just as retarded as you are for thinking it was anything more than a birthday wish and deserves equal amounts of ridicule.

I didn't at first but the avoidance was weird so now I do yes.

What avoidance? I answered the question in every post. Your games are nonsense and I'm not getting dragged into them. You are playing scum games.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm going to join a gym this afternoon, which is something I've wanted for a long time. They even have a pool, which is a deal breaker for me, because swimming is my favorite workout. I'm excited!

Anyway DPR got back to me and said it was fine to say what I want.

The information that wasn't in the OP was the fact that recruiting was one shot and if you recruited someone who hadn't used their recruit yet they could recruit another person and so on and so forth until your team is out of recruits. This is what I thought Pac was referring to. This information wasn't in your PM Arsis?

:face:

What avoidance? I answered the question in every post. Your games are nonsense and I'm not getting dragged into them. You are playing scum games.

Do you think the people here that stupid? You never once answered my question directly and now you've refused to put yourself up for lie detection. If you're town you're an idiot. Not even wombat was this blatant. unvote vote arsis

Do you think the people here that stupid? You never once answered my question directly and now you've refused to put yourself up for lie detection. If you're town you're an idiot. Not even wombat was this blatant. unvote vote arsis

Lie detection? What kind of bullsh*t ploy is this lmao. It's a joke. You're scum, you're desperate and you're obvious.

My case against noldor : he backed pac's play, tried to get people off his train, insists information that was presented day 1 is super secret town info. He's done nothing but try to confuse things or troll people. He even tried to play it off when dpr said pac was mafia "is this real?"

His case against me: "it was" isn't a proper response to a question and it's me refusing to "submit to lie detection" lmao.

Arsis is town

I should amend that. Arsis isn't scum. Maybe he's recruited. But not by Nolder. Nolder is scum. The "pm" question was prior to recruitment day, "answered" by mod after the mod posted the same info in thread. LOL. Even a dope like me can see this one.

My case against noldor : he backed pac's play, tried to get people off his train, insists information that was presented day 1 is super secret town info. He's done nothing but try to confuse things or troll people. He even tried to play it off when dpr said pac was mafia "is this real?"

His case against me: "it was" isn't a proper response to a question and it's me refusing to "submit to lie detection" lmao.

well then just submit to lie detection then anc cut the crap/ I think Nolder is playing scummy as well but it cant hurt for you to make a post saying "I am not scum"

Ill do it on my end

I am not scum

Boom

well then just submit to lie detection then anc cut the crap/ I think Nolder is playing scummy as well but it cant hurt for you to make a post saying "I am not scum"

Ill do it on my end

I am not scum

Boom

Yes, it can. I am not giving his bullsh*t legitimacy. I am not letting him control the conversation. He is scum. End. Of. Story. If people want to vote me based of bullsh*t. I can't help that.

I have said a dozen times in this thread that I was and still am town. Noldar is scum.

Btw, you failed lie detection. See how easy it is?

Ill do it on my end

I am not scum

Boom

FoS

I don't like you giving support to Nolder at all.

Yes, it can. I am not giving his bullsh*t legitimacy. I am not letting him control the conversation. He is scum. End. Of. Story. If people want to vote me based of bullsh*t. I can't help that.

I have said a dozen times in this thread that I was and still am town. Noldar is scum.

Btw, you failed lie detection. See how easy it is?

i don't have a lie detection power dipsh*t. And even if I lied and said you lied when you didn't we'd just lynch you and then me just like when people false claim cop. You think it makes sense to sac myself to get you lynched? Lrn2play.

Wombat trying to legitimize your idiocy is asinine and I can't wait for Monday when everyone comes back and sees this sh*t.

i don't have a lie detection power dipsh*t. And even if I lied and said you lied when you didn't we'd just lynch you and then me just like when people false claim cop. You think it makes sense to sac myself to get you lynched? Lrn2play.

Wombat trying to legitimize your idiocy is asinine and I can't wait for Monday when everyone comes back and sees this sh*t.[/quote

No sh*t you don't have the power. That's what I am saying so there is literally no reason to go along with your bullsh*t. You have no play now except to keep throwing out wacky sh*t in the hopes to confuse people. I am not falling for it. I am not going along with it. You are scum. You need to be lynched.

Archived