80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

Nobody believed 80.  Nobody.  Well, wbat slightly did. lulza

Nobody hides from Batman, scumbat.  A well deserved policy lynch is better than a dead townie who did nothing wrong.  Besides, I'm still alive.  This game is as good as done.  

This dude needs to die, btw.   Too bad Crushlove got NK'd...he'd follow Batman right to victory and shoot your scummy ass.

What makes you think we would have lynched a townie today?

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody believed 80.  Nobody.  Well, wbat slightly did. lulza

Nobody hides from Batman, scumbat.  A well deserved policy lynch is better than a dead townie who did nothing wrong.  Besides, I'm still alive.  This game is as good as done.  

This dude needs to die, btw.   Too bad Crushlove got NK'd...he'd follow Batman right to victory and shoot your scummy ass.

Obvious implication is obvious.

The fact that you were both defending him the whole way leading up to his admission of the fake CC is really gross.

Actually I stopped playing along right before he admitted it.

Whats disingenuous?  

Saying that I defended his dumb move.

I never have. I said it was dumb from the very start

You can argue that was Darthe did was smart, dumb, but at the end of the day it bagged a scum.  I'm willing to bet that scum was on his lynch before he was killed due to JC's claim.

80 was going to die regardless of Darthe.

Actually I stopped playing along right before he admitted it.

Saying that I defended his dumb move.

I never have. I said it was dumb from the very start

80 was going to die regardless of Darthe.

True, you didnt defend the dumbness of the move but you defended him from the lynch.

JiF, you said that a policy lynch on a townie is better than lynching a townie who did nothing wrong.  That statement is only really relevant if you think we would have lynched an obvious townie today.  Otherwise, it's just grandstanding.

JiF, you said that a policy lynch on a townie is better than lynching a townie who did nothing wrong. That statement is only really relevant if you think we would have lynched an obvious townie today. Otherwise, it's just grandstanding.

According to you and Nolder, Darthe's fake cc was obvious.

I never said that.  Nolder did.  At the time, I suspected Darthe might be fake claiming but was in no way sure of it.

Again, therein lies the rub...I had no way to confirm Darthe was town...I thought it best to inform the town...he reaped what he sewed...

Top 3 list going into night:

Smash

AVM

Hallia

I shed no tears for that fallen dope.  It became obvious he was town but he was also a liability.  There was no way scum would shoot him and if we left him alive he'd either try another fancy play and/or we'd be wasting pages talking about what to do with him.

80 was going to get lynched without his hijinks so I'm at a loss as to what exactly he was trying to do.

Anywho..  LK should be the next lynch.  During the Darthe/JC showdown everyone should have been commenting on that and deciding who from those two to believe...  Instead LK went on some Ape like posting about other things that were happening and voted Nolder.  It was straight from the Ape book of how to play poorly as scum.

I was set on JC as scum because I gave Darthe too much credit..  Once I knew Darthe was playing fast and loose, I did a 180 and he's now my strongest town read.

Again, therein lies the rub...I had no way to confirm Darthe was town...I thought it best to inform the town...he reaped what he sewed...

Top 3 list going into night:

Smash

AVM

Hallia

Nolderp and dingbat are one thing, but this makes me sad.

Have you consulted the magic 8 ball on my alignment? It knows my heart is pure

I really think my boss just likes my name, that or the way I dress. He did not need me 500 million times for anything today. 

Updating the first post now.

In before 80 can say boobs

I shed no tears for that fallen dope.  It became obvious he was town but he was also a liability.  There was no way scum would shoot him and if we left him alive he'd either try another fancy play and/or we'd be wasting pages talking about what to do with him.

80 was going to get lynched without his hijinks so I'm at a loss as to what exactly he was trying to do.

Anywho..  LK should be the next lynch.  During the Darthe/JC showdown everyone should have been commenting on that and deciding who from those two to believe...  Instead LK went on some Ape like posting about other things that were happening and voted Nolder.  It was straight from the Ape book of how to play poorly as scum.

I was set on JC as scum because I gave Darthe too much credit..  Once I knew Darthe was playing fast and loose, I did a 180 and he's now my strongest town read.

Huh? Lol

Of course JC is your strongest town read, lol. I also don't get why you keep saying who to believe between the two when we now know that Darthe just sucks at mafia.

And most importantly, Lizzie is trying to fill the Apes shoes. Trying REAL hard.

JiF, you said that a policy lynch on a townie is better than lynching a townie who did nothing wrong. That statement is only really relevant if you think we would have lynched an obvious townie today. Otherwise, it's just grandstanding.

The statement is relevant because that was a policy lynch with a dab of Darthe was on my list.

That said, your mock outrage over one little deserved lynch, is noted.

Did anyone who's town actually not see this coming?

If you did and you still voted for him you're as much of an idiot as he is.

read Pac's earlier post you buffoon. Having him around doing stupid things late in a small game is not a good idea. Counter claiming a doc claim as a vanilla townie is as stupid as it gets. JC didn't do a great job here either he should have spoke up as soon as Dumthe counterd./

your next scum is Wombat with all his mock outrage bullsh*t. he made it a bit too obvious that he felt Darthe was town to cover his scummy ass.

Huh? Lol

Of course JC is your strongest town read, lol. I also don't get why you keep saying who to believe between the two when we now know that Darthe just sucks at mafia.

And most importantly, Lizzie is trying to fill the Apes shoes. Trying REAL hard.

I wanted to emphasize JC my strongest town read so bubbleheads don't try to quote my posts calling him scum...  those posts were before I realized Darthe went Darthe...

read Pac's earlier post you buffoon. Having him around doing stupid things late in a small game is not a good idea. Counter claiming a doc claim as a vanilla townie is as stupid as it gets. JC didn't do a great job here either he should have spoke up as soon as Dumthe counterd./

I disagree.  If he had spoken up then, it could've gone differently with us possibly lynching the actual doc, or Darthe, leaving the chance that the real doc could've been nightkilled.  I think what Darthe did worked out mainly because he didn't automatically cc. (Or would that be ccc? :lol: )

I disagree.  If he had spoken up then, it could've gone differently with us possibly lynching the actual doc, or Darthe, leaving the chance that the real doc could've been nightkilled.  I think what Darthe did worked out mainly because he didn't automatically cc. (Or would that be ccc? :lol: )

I see your point with JC maybe it was best he waited but there is no excuse for Darthe to do what he did. The game was slowing down he wanted to make a splash/liven things up and he made a poor play. Hes turning into 80 right before our eyes. :)

You're face is scum dumbsh*t. There are too many damn acronyms in this game. My pm doesn't have an acronym in it.

I'll respond to this nonsense tomorrow if Im still alive. being that I pegged all you scum in my last few posts.

Im pretty sure one or more of these 3 clowns is scum in order of most scummy to the least scummy

Wombat

Arsis

Pac

The confusion as to if Darthe Dr. Claw was a man or woman had No Heart up all night. He paced back and forth in front of his fireplace going over the facts they knew. On the one hand, Dr. Claw had a deep masculine voice and a love of male pinky rings. On the other hand, he had a pussy he loved to pet. After getting a splitting headache, No Heart finally came to the conclusion that Dr. Claw was a hermaphrodite. Now that that matter was settled, No Heart dug out his notes on how to conquer the Care Bears. As he was putting the final touches on his plans to end the pesky bears for good, when the candle on his desk blew out. No Heart cursed as he reached for the box of matches. Fumbling with the matchbox, No Heart finally got the candle lit, but then he wished he hadn't. A figure stood in front of him and cackled as they stabbed him over and over again. No Heart crumpled to the floor as his blood escaped his body. In the morning, you found his lifeless body, spread eagle on the floor. 

Pac, No Heart - VT is dead. 

It is now day, with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

Archived