80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. My post is awesome your post is nothing more than window dressing to appear townie.  Serves no other purpose.

What? That's a load of manure. In a perfect world with no inefficiencies my post might be redundant. In a world where you made it to adulthood with all your limbs you can't blame me for ensuring that some details don't get overlooked. Look at my play day 1. I'm town and everyone knows it. Your play here is nothing but you trying to set up a day two lynch on town because of an offhand comment. You're either scum or a terrible town.

What? That's a load of manure. In a perfect world with no inefficiencies my post might be redundant. In a world where you made it to adulthood with all your limbs you can't blame me for ensuring that some details don't get overlooked. Look at my play day 1. I'm town and everyone knows it. Your play here is nothing but you trying to set up a day two lynch on town because of an offhand comment. You're either scum or a terrible town.

I actually caught 80 with my scum hunting lameduck logic on a 3 man train he bit on it and I caught him and voted him off.  But go ahead talk like you know what your doing and attempt to discredit my play.  Go look at it, it's there waiting for you.   

I actually caught 80 with my scum hunting lameduck logic on a 3 man train he bit on it and I caught him and voted him off. But go ahead talk like you know what your doing and attempt to discredit my play. Go look at it, it's there waiting for you.

Yeah you actually did. For 80 to bite there intentionally would be pretty dumb.

I actually caught 80 with my scum hunting lameduck logic on a 3 man train he bit on it and I caught him and voted him off. But go ahead talk like you know what your doing and attempt to discredit my play. Go look at it, it's there waiting for you.

That's actually true. Lmao

80 is like that though.

Yes. Yes I did. One of the first three people on Nolders train us scum. Let's pick from them and kill one.

Bait

The odds of that are equal to the usual proportion of scum:town.  So that's not a terrible strategy.

Unvote vote Arsis

Bite

This is even dumb for you.

vote 80

Caught.

Arsis please look at this and learn from it. Your welcome.

It was a long night, maybe too long. Tirek was in his chambers, plotting the demise of those pesky ponies. The sound of his door creaking open jerked Tirek out of his fantasy.

"Who's there," he yelled, spittle running down his fat chin.

No one answered, but a shadowed figure slid into his room.

"I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Don't let my fat appearance deceive you!"

Tirek grabbed his gun, sausage finger on the trigger. He aimed just a second too late and he gasped as the knife slid into his ribcage as if he was made of butter, blood quickly staining his shirt. In the shock of it all, the gun slipped from his hand and crashed to the floor.

In the morning, you found Tirek slumped over in his chair, eyes lifeless and a pool of blood beneath him.

Crusher, Tirek - vig, is dead.

With 11alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

It was a long night, maybe too long. Tirek was in his chambers, plotting the demise of those pesky ponies. The sound of his door creaking open jerked Tirek out of his fantasy.

"I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Don't let my fat appearance deceive you!"

Tirek grabbed his gun, sausage finger on the trigger. He aimed just a second too late and he gasped as the knife slid into his ribcage as if he was made of butter, blood quickly staining his shirt. In the shock of it all, the gun slipped from his hand and crashed to the floor.

In the morning, you found Tirek slumped over in his chair, eyes lifeless and a pool of blood beneath him.

Crusher, Tirek - vig, is dead.

Should've shot Nolder.  Now we are going to have to lynch him.

In the morning, you found Tirek slumped over in his chair, eyes lifeless and a pool of blood beneath him. Crusher, Tirek - vig, is dead.

I never got a game pm. Had no idea I was a big. Lol

This just comes across as you starting up a competing train to cover for wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

Nolder is misguided. If 80 hadn't been second on Nolder's train, I'd think Nolder's vote rationale on my here was pretty awful. 

Wombat, not sure. 80's vote on Wombat earlier put him at L-3, just deep enough into the train to blend in.

Let's Vote Wombat here and see what happens.

It doesn't matter where 80 was on Nol's train.  That can be an early game bus.  The same that it doesn't matter that I find both him and Womby odd looking this game.  I don't think they can be scum together.

It doesn't matter where 80 was on Nol's train.  That can be an early game bus.  The same that it doesn't matter that I find both him and Womby odd looking this game.  I don't think they can be scum together.

Of course it doesn't matter, but it doesn't make sense for 80 to bus Nolder that early, either. Wombat's vote on me is just absurd, so I went with him. I don't know what else to say.

Archived