80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

WIFOM isn't effective if you don't engage in it. I don't care which of you is telling the truth right now because I believe I have a better target than 50/50

Then why'd you ask?

Because I was hoping you'd clarify your argument but, you don't want to, and I don't have the time to engage in tail chasing with you. How you're helping town here, I  do not know.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I was hoping you'd clarify your argument but, you don't want to, and I don't have the time to engage in tail chasing with you. How you're helping town here, I  do not know.

I can clarify. You didn't ask me to. You asked me if you had it right and I told you no.

If you want clarification ask, don't pussyfoot around it.

Im yours 4-ever.

And thats all the matters to me.

Game sucks without you.

iMiss

I would have preferred you vote Darthe but for ****s sake please outline the case against LK.  Thanks in advance.

Isnt Darthe an uncountered Doc?  Dont really see the point in pursuing that today.  That will work itself out.

I dont really have a case per say on LK, just seems like he's a person of topic and applying a little extra pressure seems like a good idea.

Still very interested in Pacturd.  I had a vote on him earlier but seems a bit of a waste so willing to pursue LK a bit.

Pac is playing cautious.  I know he was frustrated at being an early target last game but I dont think he'd care if he was town.  Pretty good feeling he's hiding as scum because he doesnt want to create any unnecessary attention.

Ok so I went back rereading with the knowledge that 80 is mafia and Crusher is town.

1: I specifically went looking for anyone seeming to ignore 80 or being ignored by 80.

In my experience these tend to be people who are communicating off thread.

And right on Page 1 He votes 80, without reason of course (is there history here? No, LK is still a fairly new player), and 80 ignores him completely.  

2:This is in contrast to the next person who votes him, me, which garners an immediate vote cloaked in a joke.

3:We also noted that Night 1 was taking awhile to end.

It could be innocent but LK was the first to post immediately after Night ended.

Could be he was just there at the right time. Could also be he just sent in the kill and was waiting to see the results.

4: Reacts to Wombats vote with incredulity, no actual defense.

5:Then after I follow Wombat and vote him he...calls me misguided town and OMGUSes Wombat

6:even though I was the one that voted with no case at all.

7:And again he fails to mount any defense or even a case on Wombat, opting instead to "see what happens".

8: He then follows up with unvoting Wombat and voting Darthe, the claimed doc. Again calling me a misguided townie.

9: JC comes in and follows some...case LK concocted on Darthe but turns around and votes me 10: which LK defends. Why?  

. Not that I think I'm playing dirty either but I see no reason for LK to have such a good read on me he's going to constantly call me out as townie and defend me from other players attacks. 

None of this looks good to me. My gut says LK is mafia and I'm sticking with it.

I'll respond on a line by line where I feel necessary, and then I will have said all I feel I needed to say.

1: Really....you cannot seriously be applying this level of scrutiny to the third post of the game. 

2: You cannot state that my not receiving a reaction for my vote, is scummy, because your vote garnered one. Ties right back to your first point on possible "history" between you two. See? 

3: You idiot. It was 10:30 in the morning on Saturday, you know, when D2 was supposed to commence? There were what, 10 posts between D1 & D2, when it's understood that most players aren't around for the weekend? So that mean's I'm sending a last minute scum action? Or maybe I was just on my couch, drinking a coffee and studying an insurance exam.

4: Wombat's vote was ******* retarded. Do you even know why he voted me? He voted me because I was pissed he stole my hammer. If that's a legitimate reason to suspect someone, hit me in the face with a window-box air conditioner. I'll obviously need a reality check.

5: Because there's no other explanation for your play. Or you're scum. But since you almost single-handedly set the entire town on a goosechase in DPR's game, where you were actually town (yikes), I'm trying to cut you some slack.

6: So are you saying that your whole argument before this is bullsh*t?  

Or 7: are you saying that it's OK for you to lay a caseless vote on me, but it's not ok for me to do the same to Wombat ?

8: Shucks, didn't know I couldn't change a vote. Especially after the first doc claim was by scum. Like you said yourself "Why would Darthe CC"? So, why did you find his CC incredulous and yet inappropriate for me to vote him?

9: JC voting along with me does not tie us together

10: Refer again to when you blew a nut all over the first 80 pages of DPR's game.

Are you even paying attention batmeh?

I think so.  I was following up my phone over the weekend.  Did I miss something?

Sometimes when I play on my phone, it will skip pages when I log in and I have to reread when I get to my PC.  Just dont have time at work right now.

I think so.  I was following up my phone over the weekend.  Did I miss something?

Sometimes when I play on my phone, it will skip pages when I log in and I have to reread when I get to my PC.  Just dont have time at work right now.

JC countered Darthe.

Goddammit you are the dumbest mafia group I play with.  

Since JC is an idiot you all should lynch me.  No other way to clear this WIFOM.

We know that Darthe is not the Doc...so yeah...continue with your sh*tshow...yes this means any of you who are not currently voting the entity known as Darthe.

Why Nolder?

Darthe played this like a derp moron...I just don't see why scum would sacrifice 2 of their 3 or 4 teammates to get the doc outed (with no guarantee of getting them killed)

He didn't even call you a liar, said to kill him to eliminate the wifom, but honestly he seems like he just Darthe'd D1 and is trying to act like it was a great play...when 80 was probably getting lynched anyways. I think it's the third game recently that the sea chicken claimed doc or cop as he was getting run up as scum...and I believe he got himself killed each time regardless.

Nol trying to cast doubt on your CC coupled with him D1 play stinks

JC countered him this morning

Darthe played this like a derp moron...I just don't see why scum would sacrifice 2 of their 3 or 4 teammates to get the doc outed (with no guarantee of getting them killed)

He didn't even call you a liar, said to kill him to eliminate the wifom, but honestly he seems like he just Darthe'd D1 and is trying to act like it was a great play...when 80 was probably getting lynched anyways. I think it's the third game recently that the sea chicken claimed doc or cop as he was getting run up as scum...and I believe he got himself killed each time regardless.

Nol trying to cast doubt on your CC coupled with him D1 play stinks

JC countered him this morning

OK.  Get Nolder to L-1 and I'd hammer.  Still like to remove Darthe first but maybe you're right.

I'll respond on a line by line where I feel necessary, and then I will have said all I feel I needed to say.

1: Really....you cannot seriously be applying this level of scrutiny to the third post of the game. 

2: You cannot state that my not receiving a reaction for my vote, is scummy, because your vote garnered one. Ties right back to your first point on possible "history" between you two. See? 

3: You idiot. It was 10:30 in the morning on Saturday, you know, when D2 was supposed to commence? There were what, 10 posts between D1 & D2, when it's understood that most players aren't around for the weekend? So that mean's I'm sending a last minute scum action? Or maybe I was just on my couch, drinking a coffee and studying an insurance exam.

4: Wombat's vote was ******* retarded. Do you even know why he voted me? He voted me because I was pissed he stole my hammer. If that's a legitimate reason to suspect someone, hit me in the face with a window-box air conditioner. I'll obviously need a reality check.

5: Because there's no other explanation for your play. Or you're scum. But since you almost single-handedly set the entire town on a goosechase in DPR's game, where you were actually town (yikes), I'm trying to cut you some slack.

6: So are you saying that your whole argument before this is bullsh*t?  

Or 7: are you saying that it's OK for you to lay a caseless vote on me, but it's not ok for me to do the same to Wombat ?

8: Shucks, didn't know I couldn't change a vote. Especially after the first doc claim was by scum. Like you said yourself "Why would Darthe CC"? So, why did you find his CC incredulous and yet inappropriate for me to vote him?

9: JC voting along with me does not tie us together

10: Refer again to when you blew a nut all over the first 80 pages of DPR's game.

1. Absolutely. It's not that it's post #3, it could have been post #30 or #300 tbh. I was looking for someone ignoring 80 or 80 ignoring someone and I found it. Also bear in mind you voted 80 right out the gate. Why? You can say it was just a random vote but voting your teammates early is a common scum tactic so I don't think that'll fly even if it's true. 

2. I can and I do. It's not so much that each individual thing makes you scum. It's that all these odd coincidence taken together makes me suspicious. And of course it's not just based on 80's behavior but yours as well. We'll get there though.

3. Could be. Could even be true if you were scum. I don't know I'm just presenting the facts and my interpretation of them. People will make of them what they will. It's not unknown for scum to send in a kill last minute, especially on a disorganized team (anyone think a team of 80, LK, and pac would be organized?), and then stick around to see what happens.

4. A LOT of voting in mafia is done on reactions, overreactions, etc. Wombat's reason wasn't great and didn't make you confirmed scum but on the flip side you voted him without any reason at all. I'll take someone who gives a sh*tty reason over someone who gives no reason any day. At least they're putting some effort into the game.

5. LOL ok. So you have a meta read on me as a sh*tty player and that's why you think I'm town.

6. No I said at the time I only voted you for reaction, I had no case. I went back and reread and just so happened you ended up as my top suspect so I fessed up to reaction voting before and presented my case.

7. One is an OMGUS vote, the other isn't. Apples and oranges friend.

8. I didn't find his counter "incredulous" I found it idiotic, stupid, unnecessary. That was clear when I went off on him. Nothing I said indicated I doubted his claim. At the time you were voting the uncountered doc. That's almost as retarded as him countering 80. And it indicates a scum agenda to off the doc, obviously.

9/10. The point was that you were defending me from JC, needlessly I might add. You don't have any reason that I can see to have such a good town read on me. I don't like buddying even when I'm town leader. Right now I am anything but and you're still playing hero for me. Doesn't make any sense. You wanna talk about last game? Let's talk about it then. Remember how I went off on Ape the entire damn game about how you don't defend people immediately after someone questions or attacks them? Remember how I said it's important to let people talk for themselves? Well you're doing the same thing Ape did and you're doing it for me. I don't like it and I don't need it. If you want to speak up for me that's fine but allow me the opportunity to speak for myself first or it's going to look like you're just buddying me to everyone else and me included. It doesn't HELP me to have everyone see someone jumping to my defense it just makes them suspicious.

OK.  Get Nolder to L-1 and I'd hammer.  Still like to remove Darthe first but maybe you're right.

How are you going to tell AVM that he may be right about Darthe being derp doc.....

1. Absolutely. It's not that it's post #3, it could have been post #30 or #300 tbh. I was looking for someone ignoring 80 or 80 ignoring someone and I found it. Also bear in mind you voted 80 right out the gate. Why? You can say it was just a random vote but voting your teammates early is a common scum tactic so I don't think that'll fly even if it's true. 

2. I can and I do. It's not so much that each individual thing makes you scum. It's that all these odd coincidence taken together makes me suspicious. And of course it's not just based on 80's behavior but yours as well. We'll get there though.

3. Could be. Could even be true if you were scum. I don't know I'm just presenting the facts and my interpretation of them. People will make of them what they will. It's not unknown for scum to send in a kill last minute, especially on a disorganized team (anyone think a team of 80, LK, and pac would be organized?), and then stick around to see what happens.

4. A LOT of voting in mafia is done on reactions, overreactions, etc. Wombat's reason wasn't great and didn't make you confirmed scum but on the flip side you voted him without any reason at all. I'll take someone who gives a sh*tty reason over someone who gives no reason any day. At least they're putting some effort into the game.

5. LOL ok. So you have a meta read on me as a sh*tty player and that's why you think I'm town.

6. No I said at the time I only voted you for reaction, I had no case. I went back and reread and just so happened you ended up as my top suspect so I fessed up to reaction voting before and presented my case.

7. One is an OMGUS vote, the other isn't. Apples and oranges friend.

8. I didn't find his counter "incredulous" I found it idiotic, stupid, unnecessary. That was clear when I went off on him. Nothing I said indicated I doubted his claim. At the time you were voting the uncountered doc. That's almost as retarded as him countering 80. And it indicates a scum agenda to off the doc, obviously.

9/10. The point was that you were defending me from JC, needlessly I might add. You don't have any reason that I can see to have such a good town read on me. I don't like buddying even when I'm town leader. Right now I am anything but and you're still playing hero for me. Doesn't make any sense. You wanna talk about last game? Let's talk about it then. Remember how I went off on Ape the entire damn game about how you don't defend people immediately after someone questions or attacks them? Remember how I said it's important to let people talk for themselves? Well you're doing the same thing Ape did and you're doing it for me. I don't like it and I don't need it. If you want to speak up for me that's fine but allow me the opportunity to speak for myself first or it's going to look like you're just buddying me to everyone else and me included. It doesn't HELP me to have everyone see someone jumping to my defense it just makes them suspicious.

Vote Nolder

How are you going to tell AVM that he may be right about Darthe being derp doc.....

Vote Nolder

Read it again...derp moron was AVM's description...of which I agree...the only discussion we are having is who do we lynch first.

1. Lizzie - scumlean
2. Arsis - town
3. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwombat - town
4. Smash - town
5. JC - doc
6. AVM - derptown?
7. JiF - town
8. Pac - scum lean
9. 80 - Mumm-Ra - scum - lynched D1
10. Nol - town
11. Hallia - town
12. Darthe - derp town who fakeclaimed doc
13. Crusher - Tirek - vig - NK N1 

1. Lizzie - scumlean

2. Arsis - town

3. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwombat - town

4. Smash - town

5. JC - doc

6. AVM - derptown?

7. JiF - town

8. Pac - scum lean

9. 80 - Mumm-Ra - scum - lynched D1

10. Nol - town

11. Hallia - town

12. Darthe - derp town who fakeclaimed doc

13. Crusher - Tirek - vig - NK N1 

How do you have a town read on Smash or Hallia?  

Agree on Pac though.

That's fair.

To be honest I don't feel too great about you or Darthe.

I'm gonna stick with LK for now.

I figure whoever the real doc is they can just self protect for now.

It's too bad we lost the vig so early.

When can we lynch Nol?  He has pushed on every claimed doc now and is trying to play off that all three of us are lying.  Even if we were it wouldn't make us scum and now that we have a scum flip from it doesn't make sense for three scum to do.  Two, maybe but three is so idiotic I can't think that he honestly believes this.  It's the sort of greedy play that I initially FoS'd him for.  

We know that Darthe is not the Doc...so yeah...continue with your sh*tshow...yes this means any of you who are not currently voting the entity known as Darthe.

Yup.  Confirmed.  I even hinted that I was fake claiming when Wombat mentioned it before.  I've breadcrumbed that this was a play from the get go.

Done.   unvote vote Nol don't dumb up on me now.

Oh, and for the record this was a good play.  At worst it led to this situation, but that would only happen in the place of an incompetent doc who didn't know to keep their head down.  At best it got additional info from mafia + a D1 flip and I either got NK'd or wound up cleared.

Vote Nolder

awful vote..  no one should be voting anyone but Darthe or JC..  one of them is clearly scum.

I don't see Darthe making that counter move as scum.  Doesn't really make sense to me.

Just like I don't see JC waiting 2 days to counter Darthe.  If JC were really the Doc he would have immediately countered Darthe.  Take out 2 scum in one fell swoop when it's likely there's only 3 of them in the game. 

Just vote JC people..  I'm giving you this one for free. 

Personally I find you scummier than LK but hey the ensuing sh*tshow should get interesting.  

...and therein lies the rub.  Some player try to eliminate wifoms and others want the wifom to continue...which has value to the town?

ok guys..  these are a couple of JC's filthy posts after his counter of Darthe. 

This is what it looks like when you're rusty, scared, scum.

I'd like to remind you I fingered him in less than 5 posts and long before his counter.  That's the "advanced mafia" I've been referring to.

Yup.  Confirmed.  I even hinted that I was fake claiming when Wombat mentioned it before.  I've breadcrumbed that this was a play from the get go.

Wait..  are you saying you're not the Doc and were fake claiming? 

If Darthe is saying he fake claimed Doc we need to hyper lynch him.  Not because that means I think he's scum but because that's the stupidest fu--ing play I've ever seen.  He makes 80 look like Sharrow.

Advanced reading comprehension ©

I've been skimming the fuk outta this game. 

I just finally read all the posts from the last couple pages and had to read them again 2 more times.  I can't believe the level of ineptness that's going on right now.  Here's what's happening:

I've completely flipped on JC and now think he's the Doc.  I was under the assumption Darthe was just careless town doc countering when he didn't need to.  I had no idea he was ridiculously stupid enough to fake a counter when we were a couple votes away from lynching scum.  It defies all logic.

I actually think Darthe is town but he simply can't be allowed to live.  You want to trust that ******* guy to make a good decision later on in the game?  What he did was an insult to the entire online community of mafia players.

He needs to die.

LK is likely scum...  As is JiF.

I'm going to:

Unvote

Vote Darthe

but will vote LK if that's where people want to go.

Goddammit you are the dumbest mafia group I play with.  

Since JC is an idiot you all should lynch me.  No other way to clear this WIFOM.

Didn't you quit a few games ago crying and carrying on ?

Now your calling people dumb idiots ?

really ?

@DPR I love your games but I am going to back out of this one.  Sorry dude.  The people on DM were jerks about it and you didn't want to host there.  Now the people here are being dicks and I am just not up for a game that has this much negativity in a sign-up thread.  

Really ?

Vote Darthe

Archived