80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not even going to wait for Pac to respond huh.

Absolutely not. Bringing up random unrelated posts from three days ago does nothing to help town. It only allows scum to hide in the shadows of your nonsense.

You're just confusing me so I'm just going to take it as scum behavior and vote for you.

5:00 somewhere.

How about joining the Darthe Express?

Claimed doc? Day 2 .... I'm paying attention to her but I'm not ready to hop on the train just yet. I'll hammer if needed. A lot of people are being quiet I'd like to get a read on them first.

Claimed doc? Day 2 .... I'm paying attention to her but I'm not ready to hop on the train just yet. I'll hammer if needed. A lot of people are being quiet I'd like to get a read on them first.

Darthe lies every game.  Lynch all liars.

Arsis and Darthe are scum, call it a day.

Your face is scum. You're wondering why I voted for you. You're throwing sh*t all over everyone and hoping something sticks.

I am 50/50 on the counter claim. It seemed unnecessary at the time and the whole "I didn't protect myself" thing was a bit odd. I am not ready to jump on a train especially one you're driving.

May I perhaps inquire as to what reason you have to cast such aspersions at me? I am quite offended by the implication of your vote.

Let's go with "Arsis isn't acting like his town self"

Let's go with "Arsis isn't acting like his town self"

Am I not? I think I am. I've only been town one other time. I'll hammer myself if you get a train going. I'm just not convinced I'm scum. I went after 80 pretty hard day 1 even before the bullsh*t CC.

You have to be kidding.

I'm not.

This just comes across as you starting up a competing train to cover for wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

LOL WUT

Nolder is misguided. If 80 hadn't been second on Nolder's train, I'd think Nolder's vote rationale on my here was pretty awful. 

Wombat, not sure. 80's vote on Wombat earlier put him at L-3, just deep enough into the train to blend in.

Let's Vote Wombat here and see what happens.

^ scum

Of course it doesn't matter, but it doesn't make sense for 80 to bus Nolder that early, either. Wombat's vote on me is just absurd, so I went with him. I don't know what else to say.

Tell us how it's absurd or STFU.

Darthe's top 2 scum reads

Arsis, in reply to Nolder, accusing him of helping Wombat:

Darthe in direct reply to Arsis... saying that it's unlikely that Nolder and Wombat are on a team together? Despite being his 1& 2 Scum Reads?

Random WIFOM when taken together, looks scummy in light of above:

^^@ Darthe, so you're saying this is was an early gambit between 80 and Nolder, that on page 2 they started voting each other. Possible but doubtful

Lock vote on page 4, nice...would laugh off if not your top read still

Nolder goes "Why did you CC?!?"...another good observation...unless the CC was more wifom...

Unvote, vote Darthe

Nolder is confused town

This "case" is garbage.  Basically a whole bunch of null tells strung together.  Taking a D1 "lock" vote from Darthe at face value is obtuse to the point of scummitude.  And it's totally plausible to have 2 scum reads that you don't think are teammates.  Happens to me all the time.

I like this post. I was thinking to myself that if we get a few town lynches in a row directed by Darthe that he pulled a great move as scum to cc his own teammate.

Gross.

His contradiction of his own list is pure wifom which is pure scum. Bush league.

You keep saying that word.  I don't think it means what you think it means.

A) You're an idiot

B) I already stated my entire reasoning for the reads and the seemingly contrary nature of them.  I find both Nol and Womby scummy (top two) but don't think they will be together.  If I am wrong about one it makes the other more likely to be right imo thus I cannot leave either off the list.  The only WIFOM there is any that you introduce by trying to play up this angle and ignoring the statements made about the dichotomy of this relationship.  

Meh.  You're saying our alignments are negatively correlated?  I don't quite see it.  Nolder is nullish to me atm.

So, the bold has been consistent nudging from you, pushing both Nolder and Wombat. 

You created a List on page 4 and called Nolder a Mortal Lock which is a joke. You're saying lynching either/or is only going to make it "More Likely" that the other is scum, and yet you put them as the top of your list? How about some definitive proof first? How is this line of thought Town?

Right, you've attempted no WIFOM on the below:

Counter Claimed on page 5

Pushed the Doc Claim a few more times

State "I like absolutely none of the people voting save myself.  That sucks." of which I am one, and was your 2nd strongest town read just yesterday? Lol.

This is actually a good post if you ignore everything I struck through.

Ok so I went back rereading with the knowledge that 80 is mafia and Crusher is town.

I specifically went looking for anyone seeming to ignore 80 or being ignored by 80.

In my experience these tend to be people who are communicating off thread.

And right on Page 1 He votes 80, without reason of course (is there history here? No, LK is still a fairly new player), and 80 ignores him completely. This is in contrast to the next person who votes him, me, which garners an immediate vote cloaked in a joke.

We also noted that Night 1 was taking awhile to end.

It could be innocent but LK was the first to post immediately after Night ended.

Could be he was just there at the right time. Could also be he just sent in the kill and was waiting to see the results.

Reacts to Wombats vote with incredulity, no actual defense. Then after I follow Wombat and vote him he...calls me misguided town and OMGUSes Wombat even though I was the one that voted with no case at all. And again he fails to mount any defense or even a case on Wombat, opting instead to "see what happens".

He then follows up with unvoting Wombat and voting Darthe, the claimed doc. Again calling me a misguided townie.

JC comes in and follows some...case LK concocted on Darthe but turns around and votes me which LK defends. Why? I have not played a particularly clean game so far. Not that I think I'm playing dirty either but I see no reason for LK to have such a good read on me he's going to constantly call me out as townie and defend me from other players attacks. 

None of this looks good to me. My gut says LK is mafia and I'm sticking with it.

Yep.

Gross.

You keep saying that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Meh. You're saying our alignments are negatively correlated? I don't quite see it. Nolder is nullish to me atm.

This is actually a good post if you ignore everything I struck through.

What's gross about it? It would be a great move that would cause chaos. Especially if there was a third claim. The type of play 80 loves. I never voted for darthe even after jc prodded me to do so. just that if she lead a few town lynched I would look at the possibility of it being a brilliant play by 80/Darthe.

What's gross about it? It would be a great move that would cause chaos. Especially if there was a third claim. The type of play 80 loves. I never voted for darthe even after jc prodded me to do so. just that if she lead a few town lynched I would look at the possibility of it being a brilliant play by 80/Darthe.

It's gross because so far we have exactly 0 town lynches.  Let alone several in a row.

I can see why you'd be suspicious of Darthe if he got to endgame and hadn't done anything to alleviate your concerns, but mentioning it now is distracting imo.

Ah, I see what you mean. I like to think out loud and such to see what people have to say and how they react.

It would be a brilliant play and I would love it to have happened. It's a small possibility so to me it's worth mentioning.

Archived