80s Villains Mafia - Game Over

Leelou

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now the mafia gets to WIFOM whether or not I will self protect or try to save someone else.  I have three targets in mind, one of which is me.  Let's play roulette.  

Also, if I die Nol is my best bet as mafia for his interactions with 80 and that thing he said about Crush.  Both reek considering that flip.

Actually, for the point of it let me do this.  Scum to Town.

10. Nol

3. Wwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

6. AVM

8. Pac
4. Smash
5. JC
7. JiF
11. Hallia

1. Lizzie
13. Crusher

2. Arsis

Practically no read on the middle of that list.

Is there still a doubt as to who the worst player of all time is? 

Although Darthes stupid counter moves him a couple notches closer to the top 5 worst players (he's already top 10).

Batman

Is there still a doubt as to who the worst player of all time is? 

Although Darthes stupid counter moves him a couple notches closer to the top 5 worst players (he's already top 10).

I read these posts backwards.

I feel that it was appropriate.

One of the first three people on Nolders train us scum. Let's pick from them and kill one.

The odds of that are equal to the usual proportion of scum:town.  So that's not a terrible strategy.

Unvote vote Arsis

25% probability is not a great strategy either. You have a 75% chance that none of them are scum. You are 3x more likely that his train is made of town than is of scum.

You like those odds as a possible lead on scum candidates?

Defense of Arsis is noticed.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.

Between the Wombat/Nolder exchange, I feel Nol came out looking better.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Exactly, and it reads to me like you're trying to make yourself look good while still getting his lynch off.  It's like padding both sides. 

So post flip, you could make the argument that you were, by the odds, likely town.

Not sure if just misunderstanding of probability, or attempt to defend 80. Kinda stinks

Archived