Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even with minimal effort I could see the darthe lynch was stupid.. will you please lynch crush or leelou..

I voted for him because of the lack of participation. 16 posts all game is ridiculous. I'm not voting for the only people actually playing the game. When more people get involved we can get to lynching scum.

I'd rather lose a fun game than win a boring one.

I voted for him because of the lack of participation. 16 posts all game is ridiculous. I'm not voting for the only people actually playing the game. When more people get involved we can get to lynching scum.

I'd rather lose a fun game than win a boring one.

So, you admit you are playing anti-town? 

So, you admit you are playing anti-town? 

would have been nice if Darthe showed up to at least acknowledge the votes for 2 days but he didn't. So now he's dead/. Its not anti town its total disrespect to those playing the game to wait days for a response that to me is the only anti town issue in his lynch.

IDK if I should get the regular 15/5 FiOS for the new place, or juice it up to 50/25 for extra $10. My Netflix is fine right now, but as a father in November i have this feeling my Xbox is going to start getting a lot more use. BTW check out this TV I was considering putting the basement, would love feedback....

http://dealnews.com/LG-60-1080-p-Wi-Fi-Plasma-Smart-TV-for-600-at-Micro-Center-stores/1076460.html

If your not running ,multiple computers at the same time throughout the house 15/5 is plenty and you will not notice a difference between the two options.

Best TV for your money on the market right now is this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HZZZM5G/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER the 60 or 70 inch

Why ? because its 4k capable and upconverts your current content to as close to 4k as possible. Also as they slowly bring in 4k content you will have that option to view it without the crazy 4k price tag. the 60 or 70 inch by Sharp in this model are fantastic TV's

would have been nice if Darthe showed up to at least acknowledge the votes for 2 days but he didn't. So now he's dead/. Its not anti town its total disrespect to those playing the game to wait days for a response that to me is the only anti town issue in his lynch.

16 posts. Lk, crusher amd I all have over 100 more.

16 posts. Lk, crusher amd I all have over 100 more.

not so much the lack of posts as it is not showing up at all when he got voted up.

if people get vanilla town roles they seem to not show interest and once again that's just disrespectful to the other players and the games in general. if you sign up play the damn game.

If your not running ,multiple computers at the same time throughout the house 15/5 is plenty and you will not notice a difference between the two options.

Best TV for your money on the market right now is this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HZZZM5G/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER the 60 or 70 inch

Why ? because its 4k capable and upconverts your current content to as close to 4k as possible. Also as they slowly bring in 4k content you will have that option to view it without the crazy 4k price tag. the 60 or 70 inch by Sharp in this model are fantastic TV's

Thanks....Nice tv but 2.5x the price, is it def worth the difference?

Thanks....Nice tv but 2.5x the price, is it def worth the difference?

well the 60 inch is 1500 and the 70 inch is 2500 I believe. Its worth the difference because its capable of playing 4k content so it will be good for you when more 4k content starts coming out rather than you getting another itch to buy a 4k TV a year from now :) . trust me when you see 4k content your going to want it so this will save you money in the long run. Sharp has the best picture on the market IMHO so you cant go wrong just buy the 60 rather than the 70

well the 60 inch is 1500 and the 70 inch is 2500 I believe. Its worth the difference because its capable of playing 4k content so it will be good for you when more 4k content starts coming out rather than you getting another itch to buy a 4k TV a year from now :) . trust me when you see 4k content your going to want it so this will save you money in the long run. Sharp has the best picture on the market IMHO so you cant go wrong just buy the 60 rather than the 70

Good looking out bro thank you. I was hoping you'd chime in. 4k sounds insane BTW. I didn't even know about it.

Freaking Geek. 

Good looking out bro thank you. I was hoping you'd chime in. 4k sounds insane BTW. I didn't even know about it.

yeah its cool to be able to view some 4k content without the ridiculous price they want for them now with little to no content available. If you try to by a 240 hz 4k TV they are even more expensive. If you like action moves and 3d  your going to want the 240hz this sharp TV offers

I agree 100% with geek boy on this one. 

yeah its cool to be able to view some 4k content without the ridiculous price they want for them now with little to no content available. If you try to by a 240 hz 4k TV they are even more expensive. If you like action moves and 3d  your going to want the 240hz this sharp TV offers

Dude I thought you printed money for a living in Dallas not work at the local Best Buy.  GeekSquad

shut up bacon breath

Dude one of my best friends is a freaking wizard at the Av stuff.  Every three years he makes me buy new crap for my house and move the old stuff into a kids room or the basement.  He and my kids get so excited about it.  I really don't get it.  Now the new Weber grill I bought for the yard. Hell yeah.

The strongest in the universe?  Probably.  The smartest? ….eh.  Maybe in a classroom of 3rd graders.  On a good day.  But was this group of heroes the most dysfunctional group ever assembled throughout the annals (no, not anals) of time?  You’re damn straight they were.

So when night fell and they all went their separate ways the leaders of the group continued to bicker through the wall.

“You suck”  “Yeah, we’ll you’re an asshat.”  “That may be true, but you’re an insufferable prick.”  “Well why don’t you just GFY you pig”

“Would you dumbasses shut up, I’m trying to set up a home entertainment system here” shouted Pac-Man, determined that if he was going to die it would be in style.

Surprisingly, somehow, Pac-Man had stumbled upon the one thing that could unite them all against a common foe – the piss poor sound system.

They worked hours on end exchanging notes on length, width, and stability…but it was the entertainment system instead that really seemed to bond the males of the group.  All but one, that is…who had a hankering for a midnight snack.

He’d worked his way into the kitchen rummaging through what could only be described as a sad, pathetic hell which no man, woman, or 80 deserved.  3 jars of olives, 5 boxes of raisins and a half eaten block of cheese.  The hero squealed a little in the excitement of the rest of the cheese.  He wasn’t the pickiest of the bunch, by any means…and was willing to eat anything.

As he lifted the golden treasure high, preparing to partake in his find he was startled by the noise of clashing pots and pans – something that sent him scurrying quickly underneath the closest table for darkness, nibbling at the cheese as he went.  Darkness was not his ally, however…but his enemy’s.

One bite.  Two bites.  Three bites.  The hero began to be filled with a calmness as he engulfed the block of cheese.  Finished, he looked up to be met by two piercing, horrifying eyes…and a shiny metal object that went flying into his chest.

It wasn’t until morning that he was found by The Smasher, who came stumbling in still sleep deprived and angry.  The sight was too much even for the the angry, rough around the edges hero…who broke down in tears.  The bat shaped object had pierced his vintage Dungeons and Dragons map hung around his chest and straight through to his heart...or whatever that thing was.  He didn't even get to finish his cheese.

The Amazing Human Roadkill Wombat, Iron Man (vanilla town) was dead!!!!

It is now day.

Player List (will be updated each phase):

1. The Lovely Leelou
2. The Arsonist
3. Lizard-Man (The Incredible Hulk, vanilla town) -- Killed N2
4. The Smasher
5. The Amazing Human-Roadkill, Wombat (Iron Man, vanilla town) -- Killed N3
6. The 80 million cent man (Wolverine, town tracker) -- Killed N1
7. Just In Fudge, player of Vince Carter (Mr. Fantastic, vanilla town) -- Killed D1
8. The magical JC
9. Mega-Nolderp/Hess AKA Nick Fury AKA Shaft AKA everyone's favorite tennis shop pro AKA the man NASCAR fears most
10. Haaaaaaaaa-ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhhhhhhh-ahhhh ahhh llliiiiaaaaaaaaaaa (The Flash, scum goon) -- Lynched D1
11. Pac-man
12. Darthe, destroyer of hope (The Human Torch, vanilla town) -- Lynched D3
13. Verbal AKA Stanley Cup Man
14. The Crusher
15. Lilian of the Forest (The Amazing Spiderman, vanilla town) -- Lynched D2

Archived