No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your PM was anything like mine, it was X is scum or X is town, in quotation marks...no?

We ALL got this info regardless of role mid night phase (as in it wasn't the result of end-of-night actions such as a mirror or something) and there was no penalty for sharing early -- if these were cop results you couldn't share them til day break in case you were the NK target.

We have two options -- we can try and see if these quotes results mean anything (I doubt, it strikes me as a scum power...is gossiper a role?) and all post our results or just ignore it and move forward. Wait to see if it happens again N2.

If your PM was anything like mine, it was X is scum or X is town, in quotation marks...no?

We ALL got this info regardless of role mid night phase (as in it wasn't the result of end-of-night actions such as a mirror or something) and there was no penalty for sharing early -- if these were cop results you couldn't share them til day break in case you were the NK target.

We have two options -- we can try and see if these quotes results mean anything (I doubt, it strikes me as a scum power...is gossiper a role?) and all post our results or just ignore it and move forward. Wait to see if it happens again N2.

Agreed. Timing was off.

We only have 1 death...and he was roleless.  I think we should try out the messages we got last night to see if there is any validity.

Who got scum messages last night?  What names?

Pac and LK, who else?

Crush got 80 as scum. I got 80 as town.

LOL.

I expect a "gotcha" post outlining how we should lynch him to prove that half the game is scum, including the mod and a couple of players not playing. Anything less will be a massive disappointment

Pinging -- Lizzie

Want to hear from -- Smash, Hally

Null -- Arsis, 80, JiF

Town lean -- Pac, Crush

Lizzie is either dizzy or scum.

You. Arsis. Jif. I got town

Null PAC. Haley

Smash had an odd reaction to his pm. But more null read

80 on the post from Arsis scum lean

I expect a "gotcha" post outlining how we should lynch him to prove that half the game is scum, including the mod and a couple of players not playing. Anything less will be a massive disappointment

Pretty sure he told us early he would not be doing much during the day. Sad. Miss his madness.

Looking back after the death scene, 80 and Smash came out firing off votes based on the PM's with very little consideration.  2 pings for me.

I could vote either.  But I'll start with Smash because he's much more calculated as town.  80 is a mess all the time, no matter alignment, so I'll let it slide for now. 

Vote Smash

the message talk is stupid..  pretty obvious these are just messages from everyone to everyone saying whatever they want.  A message saying "X is scum" or "X is town" is completely worthless.

So you sent a message to someone?

Archived