Dear Greengal,

JetNation

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Polyethylene Terephthalate polymers? Unladen swallowS??! :shock:

How did this thread become so...well..37.gif

:lol::lol: ...love your artwork Verde. May need some one day. I know your busy so I'll wait to make my request.

Dear He's Mine,

Buzz off chippy...can't have my man. Won't give him up without a fight...which if you guys pay for it can be staged.... :oops: ..never will I forsake Curtis to you.

Signed,

You thought you had him, but he's been mine all the time

A question for GG...

From Crazed in NYC,

The wife states she wants to get breast augmentation surgery. The husband doesnt mind since he will get to fornicate said chest. Now, does the breast augmentation signal that she wants attention or just that she wants some chest/groin action?

Sincerely,

Ron John Jeremy (Hedgehog)

"Stop! You're only making it worse!"

"Making it worse? What could be worse??? Jehovah! Jehovah!"[/quote

Stop! Stop, will you?! Stop that! Stop it! Now, look! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle!

Do you understand?! Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say 'Jehovah'.]

I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up he comes. Cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by your leave. 'You're cured mate.' Bloody do-gooder.

jets28 / GGG there is only one way to fairly decide this - oil wrestling!!!

the one left standing wins...

who am i kidding the spectators watching you two are the real winners!!!

Well hey...I aims to give the people what they want. What you say GG...I'll whup you girl... :lol::lol:

Archived