JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

Makes sense and if you and JIF ate actually lovers with one scum left it does not matter who we lynch. Got a lot of room for error. I will tell you this though. If I was scum I would.not have killed leelou then nynave over two nights. I would have killed either you or if one night and then one of the girls the following. Getting 3 kills over 2 nights rather than 1.

Pretty much think anyone would. As a fat guy I love a good 2 for 1 deal.

What are your thoughts on BG?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are your thoughts on BG?

He has played very quiet all game. Thought it was odd when he alluded to not remembering how to play mafia. Also when he wrote a tl/Dr and ended it with the standard. " crusher is not playing he is being loveable" drivel. This after he himself avoided most of the game thread.

On phone vote BG

PLEASE ACCEPT

Verbal should really see someone professionally about his problems. You can see he is having a lot of stress in his personal life. Probably having trouble at work and he's not emotionally mature enough to handle it so he lashes out which harms his personal relationships.

:yawn: do I fit in now guys? Saying crazy mean sh*t for no reason?

I think you'd be closer about you not getting laid, personally.

Do chores around the house, compliment wife on random things she doesn't think I notice, and offer to talk about anything stressing her out = open season, baby.

Was that TMI?

Verbal should really see someone professionally about his problems. You can see he is having a lot of stress in his personal life. Probably having trouble at work and he's not emotionally mature enough to handle it so he lashes out which harms his personal relationships.

:yawn: do I fit in now guys? Saying crazy mean sh*t for no reason?

You suck at being mean, dude.

Do chores around the house, compliment wife on random things she doesn't think I notice, and offer to talk about anything stressing her out = open season, baby.

I can kinda see why in your circumstances you would need to resort to those methods. 

I heard it's  single life=happy life. But the source was kinda dodgy, so lunno.

This is the order of happiness to my knowledge:

Most happy:  Solid marriage

Middle:  Single (can vary; the more you hate yourself the worse it is; ask JiF and he'll say the single life is amazing.  Ask me and its dreary.)

Least happy:  Bad marriage

Marriage seems like a high ceiling, low floor kinda deal depending on how you and your spouse approach it.  Bad relationships when single can be ended with a phone call.  Bad marriages (for guys) can only end with divorce and giving up half your stuff or some bleach and a plain ticket. 

This is the order of happiness to my knowledge:

Most happy:  Solid marriage

Middle:  Single (can vary; the more you hate yourself the worse it is; ask JiF and he'll say the single life is amazing.  Ask me and its dreary.)

Least happy:  Bad marriage

Marriage seems like a high ceiling, low floor kinda deal depending on how you and your spouse approach it.  Bad relationships when single can be ended with a phone call.  Bad marriages (for guys) can only end with divorce and giving up half your stuff or some bleach and a plain ticket. 

I wasn't married, close enough though. I took my dog, the xbox, tv, wii and left him with furniture, his misery and the gamecube (because I'm not completely heartless). 

I actually think Nyn being the NK was actually an ok scenario for us (besides a blocked NK of course), because while people didn't seem to be overly suspicious of her at this point, it obviously makes sense that those without town roles would have become the focus, which would have eventually included her.  While it's possible one of these role claims is complete BS (although personally, AVM is the only one I feel uneasy about at this point), even as one of the currently unclaimed I freely admit that's where it makes sense to start.  Beyond that, not much has really changed since my TL;DR nonsense yesterday, so I don't have much reason to go in another direction.  I don't feel any better about Crusher considering that, I did as I do and ranted on for 1,000 words, and yet he keeps trying to harp on only one comment I made amongst all of that about how I felt he's been acting.

Vote: Crusher

I actually think Nyn being the NK was actually an ok scenario for us (besides a blocked NK of course), because while people didn't seem to be overly suspicious of her at this point, it obviously makes sense that those without town roles would have become the focus, which would have eventually included her.  While it's possible one of these role claims is complete BS (although personally, AVM is the only one I feel uneasy about at this point), even as one of the currently unclaimed I freely admit that's where it makes sense to start.  Beyond that, not much has really changed since my TL;DR nonsense yesterday, so I don't have much reason to go in another direction.  I don't feel any better about Crusher considering that, I did as I do and ranted on for 1,000 words, and yet he keeps trying to harp on only one comment I made amongst all of that about how I felt he's been acting.

Honestly I only read 21 1/2words of it.  

I actually think Nyn being the NK was actually an ok scenario for us (besides a blocked NK of course), because while people didn't seem to be overly suspicious of her at this point, it obviously makes sense that those without town roles would have become the focus, which would have eventually included her. While it's possible one of these role claims is complete BS (although personally, AVM is the only one I feel uneasy about at this point), even as one of the currently unclaimed I freely admit that's where it makes sense to start. Beyond that, not much has really changed since my TL;DR nonsense yesterday, so I don't have much reason to go in another direction. I don't feel any better about Crusher considering that, I did as I do and ranted on for 1,000 words, and yet he keeps trying to harp on only one comment I made amongst all of that about how I felt he's been acting.

This is gross. You're play too clean.

Die

Archived