JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

In truth, I had noticed I was at L-2 when I last posted, but opted not to claim then as I was hoping Crush would go first with his claim.  Frankly, I don't trust him and suspect he'll use our respective claims as a means to try to push my lynch over his, especially since I'm about to make that even easier for him.  Yet he's already clearly shown up in this thread since 80 asked for our claims, yet opted to not post a word about it, so I might as well go first.  Anyway, why I said I'm making this easy on him is simple:  I've really got nothing to claim, completely friggin' roleless.

Any questions?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In truth, I had noticed I was at L-2 when I last posted, but opted not to claim then as I was hoping Crush would go first with his claim.  Frankly, I don't trust him and suspect he'll use our respective claims as a means to try to push my lynch over his, especially since I'm about to make that even easier for him.  Yet he's already clearly shown up in this thread since 80 asked for our claims, yet opted to not post a word about it, so I might as well go first.  Anyway, why I said I'm making this easy on him is simple:  I've really got nothing to claim, completely friggin' roleless.

Any questions?

Are you lying? 

Wrong.

No, there is a little more involved in marriage than I moved across the country and changed jobs a couple times and then took the dog and left when I finally had enough of his crap and still didn't have a ring on it or a baby. Dont sell a good institution short like I said we live and we learn I'm sure our moddess will probably not make those mistakes again we have to all go through our ups and downs on our own time

No, there is a little more involved in marriage than I moved across the country and changed jobs a couple times and then took the dog and left when I finally had enough of his crap and still didn't have a ring on it or a baby. Dont sell a good institution short like I said we live and we learn I'm sure our moddess will probably not make those mistakes again we have to all go through our ups and downs on our own time

Stop douching up the game. You're not even playing.

1. I'm not modding. You really should stop being an a$$hole in this game though and respect what Hallia asked for.

2. You really have no ******* clue what you are talking about in regards to my life and I'm putting you on ignore.

OMG go suck a cock already.

- CTH

Archived