JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just look at him!  He's clearly a bad guy!  That red and black face, that fierce snarl.  In the end, even he couldn't deny that he was a bad guy.

3995686-5953158663-darth.gif

Arsis - Darth Maul - Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched!

It is now Night 2.  You have until 7pm tomorrow PST to submit Night Actions!

FTR....looks DM mafia is swimming with fishes.

@ Crusher, can you ban Darthe, I refuse to suffer through his foolishness any further.  

@ All mods at JN, I will not play any games he's allowed in.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

@ Crusher, can you ban Darthe, I refuse to suffer through his foolishness any further.  

@ All mods at JN, I will not play any games he's allowed in.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

:(

He tried to cover his ass with that theory above. 

That "I'm sorry" guys, post from BG about inactivity is a scum tell of his.

It is?  Not even disputing, I honestly have no idea, it's possible that used to be the case.  I don't remember what the hell I used to do in this damn game.  But hell, at least I've finally caught up on the friggin' thread (well... almost).  Not that some random bullsh*t from me will change anyone's mind, but I will say my lack of participation really just is a matter of the same schedule that's made me disappear from these games for over a year now.  Once I get through these last couple of pages I'll chime in on everything else.

@ All mods at JN, I will not play any games he's allowed in. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

In all seriousness my fake scum tantrum aside. Darthe should be banned that dude is legit a game ruiner.

@ All mods at JN, I will not play any games he's allowed in. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

In all seriousness my fake scum tantrum aside. Darthe should be banned that dude is legit a game ruiner.

Archived