JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTR....looks DM mafia is swimming with fishes.

@ Crusher, can you ban Darthe, I refuse to suffer through his foolishness any further.  

@ All mods at JN, I will not play any games he's allowed in.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Don't know, don't need to know. Say no more as far as I'm concerned.

So I missed a whole day, huh?  For ****'s sake.

Tl;dr

FTR....looks DM mafia is swimming with fishes.

@ Crusher, can you ban Darthe, I refuse to suffer through his foolishness any further.  

@ All mods at JN, I will not play any games he's allowed in.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Damn. What? Not sure what happen at DM. But I will do whatever it takes to keep JN mafia sexy.

Night ending now!  I'll edit in a scene.

Mace_death.jpg

Leelou - Mace Windu - 1x Town Vig has been Killed!

It is now Day 3.  With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.  You have until 7pm PST on Tuesday, Sept. 2nd to achieve a lynch.

BG ISO (for whoever is interested):

Votes Verbal

Disses Arsis for the lame dissing

Leelou asks him where are his usual tldr posts and he said they'll come eventually. Maybe he'll show them off post game :tongue:

Unvotes, votes 80.

Shows up three days later saying he's been busy, all apologetic. Promises he'll get caught up.

8 hours later posts again, reiterating the apology but saying that now he's caught up and he'll chime in.

He decides to chime in about what characters scum might have, while we're allowed to claim them.. yada yada yada. Useless post, imo.

Corrects what's been said about previous Star Wars games, saying he only used characters from the new trilogy.

Quotes a clarification I made about false claims being common in DM and says that character claims don't mean much. So basically this is him chiming in.

About a over a day later he places a vote on Rand (third on his train) because he says his exchange with Verbal was odd... and that he has to agree with Verbal that something is off.

He also says he appreciate smash because his activity levels makes him look good.

He's gone for a day and a half. Misses Rand claim and smash's lynch.

Shows up and he's all omg. I'm so sorry things have been crazy. If I'm dead, let me know. Seems like an overkill to come across all clueless and not knowing what's going on.

JiF points out that BG's sorry posts are a scum tell. BG is all... really? I don't know, maybe. I don't even remember how I used to play. bla bla bla. Overplays the whole thing again and says that he's just been busy. But that he's pretty much done reread and he'll chime in.

We're more than 24 hours later... still no chiming in from his part :tongue:

Basically..... on day 1 BG jumped the CFD on Verbal jokingly. Then joke vote on 80. Took him ages to chime in and when he finally did, eventually, he jumped on Rand's train for bogus reasons. Never unvoted after Rand claimed nor was around when deadline struck.

Overall he's been abusing the clueless angle. Making a point of pointing out that smash was participating less than he was. He disappears in convenient times, promises to chime in, but doesn't really volunteer much and his reactions seem overdone and artificial.

Archived