JN Star Wars Mafia - Day 1

Hallia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't married, close enough though. I took my dog, the xbox, tv, wii and left him with furniture, his misery and the gamecube (because I'm not completely heartless).

There is not "close enough." Living together is not comparable. Marriage is both an emotional and legal commitment. Split bills, split professional and social considerations, split major financial decisions, totally new level of in-law involvement, sacrifices everywhere. But it's worth it without question for the right person.

There is not "close enough." Living together is not comparable. Marriage is both an emotional and legal commitment. Split bills, split professional and social considerations, split major financial decisions, totally new level of in-law involvement, sacrifices everywhere. But it's worth it without question for the right person.

This is probably the most condescending thing on the Internet.

You don't know my life with my ex. The only thing we didn't have was the signed paper and that was planned to happen but then he decided to become a drunk a$$hole instead of getting the **** out of Georgia and a decent job again. We did the whole family vacations, moving for jobs, making financial decisions, split everything. And that was a 5 year relationship, some marriages have lasted way less than that. So how about you piss off? 

You don't know my life with my ex. The only thing we didn't have was the signed paper and that was planned to happen but then he decided to become a drunk a$$hole instead of getting the **** out of Georgia and a decent job again. We did the whole family vacations, moving for jobs, making financial decisions, split everything. And that was a 5 year relationship, some marriages have lasted way less than that. So how about you piss off?

Yikes. I'm sorry to hear that you made so many sacrifices and it ended so badly. We live and we learn right. That is a lot of emotional involvement and a lot clearer then "one day I took the dog and the Xbox and left". One day the man who deserves you will do the right thing.

Yikes. I'm sorry to hear that you made so many sacrifices and it ended so badly. We live and we learn right. That is a lot of emotional involvement and a lot clearer then "one day I took the dog and the Xbox and left". One day the man who deserves you will do the right thing.

STFU

AVM, what are you thinking here?

Honestly, Crush. Sure, BGs posts have been bad at times but I genuinely done find him scummy. He hasn't played in two years, seems to be busy (which I can relate to), and has seemed genuinely lost a couple times -- like his post regarding not seeing I claimed doc.

That said, he's still BG....the sneaky MF'er that pulled off some crazy plays over the years. I don't put it past him to play the dazed and confused card. One thing that stuck out was in that long post, he seemed to imply he was typing a long post as reading. He said something to the effect of "I didn't realize AVM claimed doc til just now as I continue to read and I don't want to delete all of this post after the fact"

Idk...just pinged ever so slightly.

I'm going to mostly follow your lead, here.  I haven't been paying close enough attention, so it seems proper to sheep the guy I'm pretty sure is town.

If I see something new, I'll point it out.....but otherwise consider my vote in your back pocket.

And my hand, if you're into that kind of thing.

/JiF'ed

Wrong.

Honestly, Crush. Sure, BGs posts have been bad at times but I genuinely done find him scummy. He hasn't played in two years, seems to be busy (which I can relate to), and has seemed genuinely lost a couple times -- like his post regarding not seeing I claimed doc.

That said, he's still BG....the sneaky MF'er that pulled off some crazy plays over the years. I don't put it past him to play the dazed and confused card. One thing that stuck out was in that long post, he seemed to imply he was typing a long post as reading. He said something to the effect of "I didn't realize AVM claimed doc til just now as I continue to read and I don't want to delete all of this post after the fact"

Idk...just pinged ever so slightly.

This is the quintessential BG scum game.

Archived