I will freaking take the W!! Be happy although it must be killing you, LOL

SouthernJet

With Murderers Row of QBs coming up in next 6 games, this Raiders game was a MUST!!

If we go 4-4 thru 1st 7 games or even 4-4, we will be sitting pretty for playoffs IMHO.

You've had the bong fired up for a while?  But you are right, the acid test for the secondary is right around the corner.

GB is going to be a whole different type of challenge for the CB's.  Oakland threw underneath and the Jets stepped up with great closing speed and good tackling.  I think Rogers is going repeatedly test them over the top.  Very tough assignments.

As much as it kills me to suggest not passing much, the Packers defense is a paper tiger. They can be run on. The only way to win is dumb it down, have the three headed monster grind it out and run the clock to take the ball out of Rodgers' hands. pass just enough to keep them honest. And really don't expect anything else. This offense can run the ball well. 

As much as it kills me to suggest not passing much, the Packers defense is a paper tiger. They can be run on. The only way to win is dumb it down, have the three headed monster grind it out and run the clock to take the ball out of Rodgers' hands. pass just enough to keep them honest. And really don't expect anything else. This offense can run the ball well. 

great post. That is precisely the strategy.

GB is going to be a whole different type of challenge for the CB's.  Oakland threw underneath and the Jets stepped up with great closing speed and good tackling.  I think Rogers is going repeatedly test them over the top.  Very tough assignments.

yea but I think wrs need to have their heads on swivel for Pryor

Agreed Packers and Rogers will want to go up top more. At the same time deeper drops and more time for a pass rush to be affective. As week as their O-line looked Jets front seven should look more aggressive and affective.

Archived