Zero interceptions this season

Matt39

Blame Geno. Blame the offense. You don't win if you can't force mistakes. Impossible to win in this league of you cant force turnovers. Ryan defenses don't force mistakes and its completely on him.

are you serious? how about geno's 8 turnovers so far? this is a joke. yeah our pass defense sucks. but geno is the worst qb in the league and its not close

are you serious? how about geno's 8 turnovers so far? this is a joke. yeah our pass defense sucks. but geno is the worst qb in the league and its not close

He's not the worst Qb and it's impossible to win without the defense turning the ball over. Our kick return game also stinks.

I hope that he's serious. The difference about his position and yours is that though Geno could possibly be the worst QB in the league, Rex Ryan is in charge of BOTH the worst QB in the league and a defense who couldn't catch a cold better yet an INT. 

The hate for Geno is strong, but lets not pretend like Rex hasn't been rather consistent the past couple years with the lack of turnovers. One is a player 20 games into his career, the other is a coach with 6 years HC experience and has been labeled a defensive genius, which when he doesnt have the BEST PLAYERS AT THERI POSITION (REVIS, SUGGS, LEWIS) its hard for me to see this "genius". 

Starting to think that they should have just given Revis 30 million a year. 

Blame Geno. Blame the offense. You don't win if you can't force mistakes. Impossible to win in this league of you cant force turnovers. Ryan defenses don't force mistakes and its completely on him.

Geno has like 15 turnovers bro, the defense stands no chance with him giving other teams great field position 

I get it. our pass defense isn't good I know. but geno smith is so ******* bad its hard to watch

He's frustrating as hell.  He hasn't run the ball in any of our losses.  The dude needs to start taking off with it instead of running backwards and either running out of bounds before the line of scrimmage or throwing it away at the last second.  That should be common sense for an NFL quarterback.  I really thought coming into this season that he might have learned from last year but it doesn't look that way over the last few weeks.

I hope that he's serious. The difference about his position and yours is that though Geno could possibly be the worst QB in the league, Rex Ryan is in charge of BOTH the worst QB in the league and a defense who couldn't catch a cold better yet an INT. 

The hate for Geno is strong, but lets not pretend like Rex hasn't been rather consistent the past couple years with the lack of turnovers. One is a player 20 games into his career, the other is a coach with 6 years HC experience and has been labeled a defensive genius, which when he doesnt have the BEST PLAYERS AT THERI POSITION (REVIS, SUGGS, LEWIS) its hard for me to see this "genius". 

Starting to think that they should have just given Revis 30 million a year. 

you would expect a genius to not have to draft first round talent at his area of expertise every year. if you are a true genius, you can create something that is more than the sum of its parts. in both balitmore and the beginning of his tenure here, he had the best defensive talent in the league. that will make a lot of HCs look like pretty good defensive minds.

Archived