Where is Spermy?

stevegrunder

honestly nothing would surprise me. but if this season goes the way we all think it is going--someone has to pay. lemme guess, a new OC and secondary coach and rex survives lol

lol..I've posted it before and honestly it's out of frustration I really don't believe it but it's not totally impossible that Rex survives this and Idzik doesn't

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sperm is preparing an extra long 200 page essay of nonsense on why Geno and Idzik are great and you all know way, way less than him.

Or, he is explaining how in the time continuum, Geno is really Sanchez, and they are both here just to sabotage Rex Ryan, who once out coached Bill Bellicheck and therefore is the greatest HC in the history of sabotaged HC's

Or, he is explaining how in the time continuum, Geno is really Sanchez, and they are both here just to sabotage Rex Ryan, who once out coached Bill Bellicheck and therefore is the greatest HC in the history of sabotaged HC's

Or he is preparing a thesis on how Peyton Manning would have the same stats as Geno if he were playing for this Jets team in his second year.

Flaming the original poster isn't taking the bait, you dummy. In this case, it's more like crushing a meatball pitch.

Cool, this is the part where you show us all how smart you are by calling others dummies. Right on Cue. Even if you arent the smartest guy in the room, you are the smartest guy in the room. I LOVE you intigrity!!

Or he is preparing a thesis on how Peyton Manning would have the same stats as Geno if he were playing for this Jets team in his second year.

I think it'd be how we'd be 5-0 with Peyton and Greg Salas would be looking like Fred Biletnikoff.

Archived