New York JETS will beat the Pats in their crib

JetsFanInDenver

So far this year, you have said the Jets will win every game.

You are 1-5, and soon to be 1-6.

Match up well?  Exactly where?

JETS put  Brady in a choke hold last season. You should check out what rating and QBR and completion percentage Brady had against the JETS last season before you come jawing over here.

Pretty boy is not even going to have Ridley to bail his ass out.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JETS put  Brady in a choke hold last season. You should check out what rating and QBR and completion percentage Brady had against the JETS last season before you come jawing over here.

The fact that you would point to this of all the items you could slightly argue in the Jets favor, shows how little you understand about this match up or the Patriots strengths and weaknesses. You can talk big and make all the noise you like, it's not going to change the game. Get ready. :winking0001:   

The fact that you would point to this of all the items you could slightly argue in the Jets favor, shows how little you understand about this match up or the Patriots strengths and weaknesses. You can talk big and make all the noise you like, it's not going to change the game. Get ready. :winking0001:   

STFU. I would have more respect for you if you come back to this forum after the Pats lose and eat some crow. Otherwise you are just a wannabe boneheaded troll with zero respect on this board.

STFU. I would have more respect for you if you come back to this forum after the Pats lose and eat some crow. Otherwise you are just a wannabe boneheaded troll with zero respect on this board.

Really?? You've not only predicted a Jet win each week,, but pretty much guaranteed it, what kind of respect do you think you have here? I'll gladly be here to eat crow if the Jets get lucky, where will you be, guaranteeing a Jets win the next week? :character0069:

Really?? You've not only predicted a Jet win each week,, but pretty much guaranteed it, what kind of respect do you think you have here? I'll gladly be here to eat crow if the Jets get lucky, where will you be, guaranteeing a Jets win the next week? :character0069:

JETS fan being positive about the JETS on a JETS fan site. What a SURPRISE!

JETS put Brady in a choke hold last season. You should check out what rating and QBR and completion percentage Brady had against the JETS last season before you come jawing over here.

Who gives a fu$k what QBR rating Brady has against the Jets?

More importantly, check out Brady's won/loss record against the Jets since 2001.

Are you embarrassed yet?

So you do give a phuck to the stats from 2001 but recent stats ......................yeah they are not that important.

QBR stats over the last 1 year versus won/loss stats over more than a decade?

Did you post that with a straight face?

I'm done before I piss off Max.

QBR stats over the last 1 year versus won/loss stats over more than a decade?

Did you post that with a straight face?

I'm done before I piss off Max.

Recent stats do tend to have this tendency to tell ya which way the play of a player is trending.

That's why many veterans don't get sought or paid based on the their stats since 2001 or when they stepped in the league years ago. Teams tend to look at more of what they have done lately.

So long career no doubt for pretty boy but of late he is struggling mighty against the JETS.

Bye for now. Enjoy your day.

Recent stats do tend to have this tendency to tell ya which way the play of a player is trending.

That's why many veterans don't get sought or paid based on the their stats since 2001 or when they stepped in the league years ago. Teams tend to look at more of what they have done lately.

So long career no doubt for pretty boy but of late he is struggling mighty against the JETS.

Brady just ripped apart the Bengals and Bills defenses, both who are much better than the Jets.

Do you really think Brady is going to have a tough time against a defense who ranks dead last in the NFL in INT's and forced fumbles?

Brady just ripped apart the Bengals and Bills defenses, both who are much better than the Jets.

Do you really think Brady is going to have a tough time against a defense who ranks dead last in the NFL in INT's and forced fumbles?

JETS  lead the league in sacks.They get to he QB and this alone could make Brady clench his turd cutter at the thought of facing the JETS.

The jets wouldn't beat a group of babies in their cribs

We just don't have the fire power

Geno is terrible

Decker is overpayed and overrated

We have no cornerbacks

And our offensive coordinator couldn't be any worse literally we have the 31st offense rank out of 32 teams

Food for thought ,when you have a 2nd string safety playing 1st string cornerback you should already know its going to be a bad year

This is one of those weeks that i am sure the JETS are looking forward to. After losing a game when they were supposed to be blown out but instead they were in it till almost the very end I am sure the JETS team is looking forward to taking the field as soon as they can.

Top of that the JETS seem to match up well against the Pats and have been unfortunate to not win a game on the last two trips to Foxboro.

But this is the year. Mark my words the JETS will beat the Pats in their own crib. Brady better be ready to get acquainted to the turf.

Be careful of a good reputation based on a loss.

Geno Smith, 3 turnovers in prime-time game, Jets never get close.  Lose 31-3

1-6 and a finished season before the halfway point.....here we come.

Dunno. They've been close in 4 out of 5 games and this is divisional. The line is Pats -9.5 there's a better chance they cover this week than last week. Lose? Almost certainly. But they actually could keep it close. 

As a Jets fan, I am not looking forward to Brady on a short week in Gillette. This has been the roughest 6 weeks as a Jets fan since 1996. They are just terrible (except for the front 4) and I don't see it getting better. Milliner is Glass Joe and Kyle Wilson should be gone next year. Geno is sliding backwards and its clear he is NOT a franchise QB. Ugh..I will need a ton of cider to get past this game..

LL

Dunno. They've been close in 4 out of 5 games and this is divisional. The line is Pats -9.5 there's a better chance they cover this week than last week. Lose? Almost certainly. But they actually could keep it close. 

"Rex Ryan Close"?

I.e. go down by 21, get a few garbage-time 4th quarter points, close to within 10, then "only" lose by 13 and call it a "moral victory"?

That kind of close?

I agree with this 100%, just look at Geno the worst statistical starting QB in the League, and the Jets Defense, the worst secondary in the league, I think we can all see where this is going. Don't worry, you'll soon be predicting a Jets win for next week. How cold they possibly lose after all? :winking0001:  

This is one of those weeks that i am sure the JETS are looking forward to. After losing a game when they were supposed to be blown out but instead they were in it till almost the very end I am sure the JETS team is looking forward to taking the field as soon as they can.

Top of that the JETS seem to match up well against the Pats and have been unfortunate to not win a game on the last two trips to Foxboro.

But this is the year. Mark my words the JETS will beat the Pats in their own crib. Brady better be ready to get acquainted to the turf.

I sure hope not. Im looking forward to the 1st pick in the draft. 

I agree with this 100%, just look at Geno the worst statistical starting QB in the League, and the Jets Defense, the worst secondary in the league, I think we can all see where this is going. Don't worry, you'll soon be predicting a Jets win for next week. How cold they possibly lose after all? :winking0001:

I am sure you will be back when the pats lose

Archived