Twilight Zone - Mafia Game

Leelou

True enough, I like being scum better. I usually catch scum early but can't get them lynched. Even here on jn I was the only one on ape in that dpr game when he was scum.

vote crush

Is this clever enough? You're mean when you're scum and use emotional manipulation to discourage people from calling you out.

Yes. Better. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure this could contain the entire scum team.

Ape lives!!!

True enough, I like being scum better. I usually catch scum early but can't get them lynched. Even here on jn I was the only one on ape in that dpr game when he was scum.

vote crush

Is this clever enough? You're mean when you're scum and use emotional manipulation to discourage people from calling you out.

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

You might want to reread that game, dude.  I was the one on his ass the whole damn time.  Actually, it was both Nolder and I.  Then I cleared him after he went emo and almost quit.

I don't mind people bragging about sh*t, but make sure you've got the facts straight.

Both have a bad case of "trying too hard".  Nolder's bouncing his vote around a lot.  Don't think he does that often even on D1.

Two questions for you regarding this.

Are you going to take that back and just admit you're talking out of your ass?

If not, exactly how many games would you like me to showcase illustrating how wrong you are?

I'm willing to go as high as 25 but every one after 10 is how many times I'm going to kill you N1 as Mafia/SK/Vig in future games for wasting my god damn time.

Ape lives!!!

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

You might want to reread that game, dude. I was the one on his ass the whole damn time. Actually, it was both Nolder and I. Then I cleared him after he went emo and almost quit.

I don't mind people bragging about sh*t, but make sure you've got the facts straight.

You played that game? I don't remember you in that game at all.

If not, exactly how many games would you like me to showcase illustrating how wrong you are?

I'm willing to go as high as 25 but every one after 10 is how many times I'm going to kill you N1 as Mafia/SK/Vig in future games for wasting my god damn time.

Clever girl.  Sounds like you're not going down without a fight.

That's pretty ******* funny.  SHOTS FIRED

I had a sh*tton of posts, most of which were casing the sh*t out of Ape and trying to get him lynched.  I failed, and then when sh*t went down, I miscleared him HARD.

Funny, I didn't realize you had joined mafia yet at that time.

That's not surprising, he only had about 350 posts that game.

Very forgettable.

Clever girl.  Sounds like you're not going down without a fight.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or a threat...

Maybe people are still mad at my trolling in the past. I shouldn't have signed up to this game. Sorry.

Jif'd

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

He's trying to take the lead, this is what he does as scum, especially early.  Town Nolderp is more passive, timing his plays for later in the game.

You're welcome,

Batman

Speaking of emo trollbait...

How am I trying to "take the lead" exactly?

Have I asked people to lynch anyone or invited them to follow me?

Nope, I'm just voting and see what spills out. GFY.

Unvote

Vote Jif

Archived