Where are the banners

Lizard King

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you $600 to run backwards through a field of dicks.

If there are Jets fans who want my seats more than Steeler fans they would pay me what they're worth. You could've too.

For the term of my PSL's I am committing to the Jets over $250,000. I can take a week off if I choose to. Pay up or shut up.

SAR I

If there are Jets fans who want my seats more than Steeler fans they would pay me what they're worth. You could've too.

For the term of my PSL's I am committing to the Jets over $250,000. I can take a week off if I choose to. Pay up or shut up.

SAR I

I have no idea what you're talking about? Who cares if you were stupid enough and fiscally irresponsible enough to get suckered into paying for psl's.

I think what everyone is really concerned with is when are you going to run backwards through a field of dicks?

I have no idea what you're talking about? Who cares if you were stupid enough and fiscally irresponsible enough to get suckered into paying for psl's.

I think what everyone is really concerned with is when are you going to run backwards through a field of dicks?

Has nothing to do with PSL's. Season ticket costs $125 a game. The PSL is only $13.

You don't spend money on the Jets, you aren't a loyal committed fan. You just talk a lot. Pay up or shut up.

SAR I

Has nothing to do with PSL's. Season ticket costs $125 a game. The PSL is only $13.

You don't spend money on the Jets, you aren't a loyal committed fan. You just talk a lot. Pay up or shut up.

SAR I

I already offered you $600. You turned it down.

It's difficult to be able to make SAR the sympathetic figure, but Arsis and joewilly12 are nailing it.

I seek no sympathy nor am I in a sympathetic position.

I spent $5,000 on season tickets this year, am not attending this week and sold my seats for more than face value.

I don't believe this this GM, I don't believe in this HC, I don't like the roster, I'm allowed to sell my seats and stay home if I choose to.

SAR I

I spent $5,000 on season tickets this year, am not attending this week and sold my seats for more than face value.

I don't believe this this GM, I don't believe in this HC, I don't like the roster, I'm allowed to sell my seats and stay home if I choose to.

SAR I

You are a SELLOUT and any Pittsburgh fan who bought your tickets got it in the ass today. 

SAR I

No, you seek envy.  Which is why these two making you the sympathetic figure in this particular thread is all the more astonishing.

Archived